Puffel (EUW)
: Hey Mate! I understand your frustration, am currently banned for explaining to another player what one of the forbidden abbreviations stands for. Also, just like you, I contacted the support. It seems that Riots systems are very, very sensitive because of obvious really bad experiences. And somehow your single game must have gotten into their system and boom! you are banned. I am still finding out whether it is even possible to get the punishment revoked or not, I fear the Riot Supporter may say "I understand you and am on your side, but there is no way of making the ban shorter or removing it". Let me give you some motivation at the end. Between these 99% of the people that get punished correctly we are the 1% that gets punished because of an over-sensitive system. Guilty until proven innocent, it makes sense, but it's not nice for you here. Guess we just have to stay calm, wait, and worst case is waiting 14 days :( But it will be fine, Riot is a good company, the LoL community is wonderful for the biggest part, and if we truly are nice guys we will have a good time still :)
> [{quoted}](name=Puffel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-20T21:19:51.893+0000) > > Hey Mate! I understand your frustration, am currently banned for explaining to another player what one of the forbidden abbreviations stands for. Also, just like you, I contacted the support. It seems that Riots systems are very, very sensitive because of obvious really bad experiences. And somehow your single game must have gotten into their system and boom! you are banned. I am still finding out whether it is even possible to get the punishment revoked or not, I fear the Riot Supporter may say "I understand you and am on your side, but there is no way of making the ban shorter or removing it". > > Let me give you some motivation at the end. Between these 99% of the people that get punished correctly we are the 1% that gets punished because of an over-sensitive system. Guilty until proven innocent, it makes sense, but it's not nice for you here. Guess we just have to stay calm, wait, and worst case is waiting 14 days :( But it will be fine,** Riot is a good company,** the LoL community is wonderful for the biggest part, and if we truly are nice guys we will have a good time still :) I don't really think they are though. They may have fantastic employees but Riot does have a problem with sexual harrassement and assault in their workplace + the way they handle toxicity is also suboptimal.
InTheory (EUW)
: Most balanced Champions
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: How is Irelia not fucking nerfed ? [eom]
Lol the unnecessarily buffed her Q and now she's nerfed and they're going to change her passive. Why not revert the unnecessary Q buff?
Rioter Comments
: > The premade who communicates better wins Again, how is that different from solo Q games? This is a team game, the team which can play better together is always going to win. There is no luck involved. Even in solo Q games, the impact you have can be completely negated by your team mates. You guys always talk like a premade is one person, one person who can utterly destroy or win your game. There are still four players involved and they don't all play either good or bad. And whether you win or lose your lane does have an impact on the game, no matter how many solo and premade players involved.
Soloq is with 5 people who cannot communicate as well as premades can. This means that you can get snowballed on really quickly because the enemy knows what they are doing because they group as 4 knows how to play. Same thing can happen with your premade. As a solo player you don't have as much impact as you would in a full solo environment. With true soloQ you can actually carry because no one is coordinated enough to punish mistakes at the level premades can.
: I actually had more to say than that, but I am kinda tired discussing this topic... > With dynamic queue literally everyone can be plat V What is it now? OP said you can't climb with premades, you say everyone can be Platin. I think if you play solo, you play with the very same premades which are all going to be platin apparently... > It simply isn't fun getting crushed because the enemy could communicate and your team couldn't And does that not apply to a team composed of solo players?
If someone is silver V and starts going premade with his 4 gold 1-3 friends, guess who is going to be gold and doesn't deserve it. Getting crushed in a soloQ environment is totally different than getting crushed in a 1+4 vs 1+4. In the latter case the 1 is 100% useless. The premade who communicates better wins. It basically is luck who wins, and skill isn't really involved. in the soloQ environment you do have an impact because there isn't good communication possibilities to either shut you down, camp your lane or play objectives really well. If i play with my friends, who are near the same elo as me, we barely lose because we punish really really hard. We take every objective when you give us a chance and just play really well. If I'm with 4 randoms vs 5 randoms you can't do that unless you click with your randomly chosen teammates.
Noezholio (EUW)
: Now there is the question: what is competitive? In league is it fighting 1v1 vs an opponent? probalby yes. is it roaming somewhere because the opponents teammates just didn't pay attentiaon and gettion a few kills? probably no. is it outclassing an enemy 1v1 just because of the champion picked and stomping him? definetly no. the thing is: there is no such thing aas competitive 1v1 in league. you play as a team or you fail as a team. if you want to play 1v1 fine, go ahead, create your games but this games and its gamemodes are not for you. its hard to say but even in lower elos this is a teammbased game. win it as a team or lose it as a team there is nothing in between. Something like purely competitive play just doesn't exist in league. it doesn't exist in any teambased online game. thats how it is deal with it. now what do you get with dynamic q? well teams comunicating with each other for most cases, thats alrght, thats how the pros do it probably thats one way to look at it, but on the other hand its frustrating to get ganked by 4 people which talk to each other but thena gain you coul also get ganked by four people who don't talk to eachother. to sum it all up: chances are that you are just frustrated because you can't climb the ladder anymore/ can't reach the level of last season anymore and you need to blame it on something else which in this case is something new whle in fact your rank in league is absolutely meaningless. or to put it itno more drastic words: dyn q has absolutely no effect on lower elos and in higher elos where people know each other and form teams in skype/ts anyways it makes no difference. since the teaming up was always a problem. just thin something through instead of blaming everything from the start.
If everyone is solo it means the teams are fair. Of course one team will be better but you yourself would have an impact. Going against a team you do not have any impact, especially if you're with a team yourself. If you get to plat V in a pure soloq environment it mean you earned it. There is no other way to get to plat V. With dynamic queue literally everyone can be plat V. Ranking team and solo players on the same ladder is destroying the integrity of the ladder. If you're vs a team the chances that a 4 man gank will happen or that they play the map really well increases significantly. It simply isn't fun getting crushed because the enemy could communicate and your team couldn't. How hard is it anyway to segregate the two types of queue? You may or may not have an advantage as a solo player but the fun is definitely less and your rank means notting.
: volibear sums up this meta
If volibear has 500 bonus health and bites his target at 40% hp left his W will do rank 1 = 248 damage rank 2 = 320 damage rank 3 = 392 damage rank 4 = 464 damage rank 5 = 536 damage
: He can do twice as much with Titanic and Rageblade though... (No. Seriously. That's how I got "S" in this normal) http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1386025339/206136214?tab=stats To be honest missing HP damage is a bit unfair nowadays... {{champion:105}}{{champion:202}}{{champion:245}}{{champion:86}}
Missing HP damage is one thing, but why would you give that to a tank? Especially when it is a big number.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: I think he's talking about a 1v1 between the zed and voli
I'm talking about the moment a 2v2 happened at mid lane. I was ganking the Zed and my lissandra and me (rengar) engaged. Voli comes out and I die. Death recap shows volibear did slightly more damage than zed to me when both focused me + zed was lvl 12 voli 10 and zed had maw + longsword vs cinderhulk from voli. It simply doesn't make sense that a tank champion who did not build damage can do slightly more damage than an assassin who is supposed to be strong at that point of the game who also happens to be 2 lvls higher.
: Eh, not really fair to compare tar all tanks with same brush as Voli. Voli is a bruiser with a health scaling nuke, he's not indicative of the health of tanks.
yeah because building cinderhulk or whatever tank item is an excuse for pretty much any tank to pretty much assassinate you. There is a common thought that building iceborn + sunfire on ANY champion is freelo. Some challenger streamers showed this when they build jayce that way and destroyed the opponent. Why would anyone bother playing a champion who is squishy and has high damage when you can go full tank and pretty much do 80% of that damage (80% of A LOT is till a lot).
: No, this meta is "Build tank on people with high base damages, and wreck their faces with it.". Volibear is intended to do this. Since cc voli and it's gg, he has no way of reaching anyone if he get's cc'ed.
No one has a way of reaching anyone when CC'ed. It's ridiculous that you can be lvl 10 + not even build a damage item and outdamage and do as much damage as a lvl 12 zed with a completed first item. It makes no sense.
Rioter Comments
: Soloq players & premades , let's have a talk
You may not get verbal abuse or toxicity when playing with 4 man groups as a solo player, but I sure do feel useless in the grand scheme of things. If the teams are 1+4 vs 1+4 the one barely, if at all, has any influence how the match is going to end. If the enemy premades works well together you are going to lose unless your own premade also works well together. Those matchups are usually stomps where the winner, from the viewpoint of the solo player, is decided by luck. You may not get verbally abused, but I believe that those situations are still toxic (just not verbally, but as a state of gameplay).
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7V0m5lxr,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-14T11:02:16.327+0000) > > Dutch holy....thats difficult.
good luck {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=superfire444,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7V0m5lxr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-14T10:25:12.643+0000) > > English is not my native language. It's also not comparable to what I described in the OP. > > You can try to write in my native language? At least I'm trying. whats your native language, ill write it in it.
: > You're just making a foul out of yourself. Kinda like people who misspell fool while trying to call others fools ;P But yeah nunus Q is definitely not an outplay XD
English is not my native language. It's also not comparable to what I described in the OP. You can try to write in my native language? At least I'm trying.
Rioter Comments
: i've played this game for soon 6 years and this is the last fucking straw. im so fucking tired of facing 4 man premades when i solo que what the fucking fuck were they thinking...
You're assuming they were thinking
: > [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E8aL24o7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-08T17:41:57.078+0000) > > They already failed at my elo. > SoloQ won'T come back. > Socrates already stated that over at the NA boards. > Ofc he didn't speak it out but u know. Why did Riot lie than the whole time?
To keep the solo players in the game. They cant say "nope soloQ ain't coming" because they are afraid A LOT of people will quit
: Where is Solo Q?
It isn't coming out https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4dwkar/official_riot_temporarily_put_a_hold_on_solo/
: Did you counterbuild? No. A single Hexdrinker doesn't count as a counter build, you lost lane and was getting dived and carried on building heavy damage, you lost because you failed to build items to BEAT her, that is YOUR fault and nobody elses. Don't blame Riot for your failures. Edit: Just noticed that you didn't even buy Hexdrinker until 26:20; the game ended at 27:44 So to summarise, you got beaten in lane and was being dove under tower, you failed to build any items to actually counter her attacks and continued to die as a direct result of this. Case closed, you failed, not Riot. (Match history, gotta love it.)
What do I build? she does 60% AD and 40% AP damage. Phantom dancer reduces 12% of her damage and trinity gives hp and crit so I could potentially battle her. Building hex or deadmans wouldn't have done anything for me because it would take too long nor would it matter in this case. I lost lane because she could dive me with sunfire at lvl 9 and straight up killed me. I out csed her and outlaned her pretty badly. Can't beat a champion diving you lvl 9 with just a sunfire and assassinating you though. I failed hard dodging her point and click abilities. She should be able to dive me with 1 item (tank item) and get away with it at lvl 9. Tower did legit nothing to her.
: Top lane Yasuo
shen irelia signed and maokai destroy yas too
Rioter Comments
Skere (EUW)
: Not sure if meme or serious If serious: wrong section
I meant gameplay but apparently it went to that
Rioter Comments
: >We are currently gathering some information on FPS issues with Mac's as of 6.6 For example [this post](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/TKvtWiKl-server-problems?comment=0000). It looks like the team is still in the early phases of fixing it, there will probably be some more "official" information later on.
There have been tons of front page posts made yet riot makes a comment on a thread which barely anyone saw. Common man...
: What exactly do you want to hear from Riot ? They are aware of the issue and working on it. I don't think there's much more to say.
And how do we know that? At least communicate to your player base
Rioter Comments
: Pls help
Riot hasn't responded to this as far as I'm aware but it this sound shit is for every mac users. To fix this is to go in game and disable your sound but that gives a huge disadvantage
: i disagree, because she doesnt meet the gap closer lee sin has. kindred is perfect where she's at because yes, she has dmg, but she's not an assasin.
But she is kinda oppressive early on because of her multiple dashes and loads of damage. Not even lee has can trade well with kindred
: >As you can tell, I am not a professional when it comes to Macs Hey, all I know is my friend's Mac runs as always, even with 6.6. So I guessed older models might have a problem with League. --- >You sound like a MAC basher I did not say anything like "Mac sucks, get a Windows Computer" did I ? If someone asks why his 5 year old 300$ Computer won't run League, I'd also think about bad hardware first.
I'm not sure if you're in any way related to riot (I assume so because of the green name) but it's kinda pathetic that riot said absolutely nothing about a significant bug which causes pretty much most if not all of the mac users to have trouble during teamfights. The sound is bugged which causes this FPS drop. I put off my sound and the fps drop was gone. It's not a good fix since sound is kinda mandatory to play league. It's also quite sad that the forums are spammed and people are still clueless about mac problems (even reported in the bug thread on reddit). Guess mac users are worthless to riot? Also it's pretty weird that before patch 6,6 everything was fine and then we get patch 6,6 and boom the sound and fps is messed up so I definitely don't think it's my laptop
: My Mac handles league just fine, could be your Mac might be struggling with it, try tweaking your graphics setting in game and turning it down (and get rid of shadows, they are a huge issue with stuff like this) that should improve your issues. And remember Macs arent designed for video games, so no matter what riot does league on a Mac will always be noticeably inferior to league on a computer.
I had zero problems before patch 6,6 and suddenly I get the problems as stated in the OP. Many more mac users have reported this yet riot has given no answer whatsoever
Rioter Comments
Armandd (EUW)
: PATCH 6.6 AND MAC SOUND BUG
If only a riot employee would respond...
Rioter Comments
Ailz (EUW)
: Azir Bug
I reported this bug too haha
: LeBlanc is the most toxic champion in this game. Unlimited mobility, unlimited damage, retarded snare that will keep you snared even if you move to Africa. All of that on low CD's. I remember when her Q used to silence also. That was so much fun!
Cenke (EUNE)
: LBFBAF. In other words LeBlanc Fucking Broken As Fuck. Yes 2 times "FUCK"
Welcome to boards. Where biased posts like this one get upvotes (example: Leblanc can't do 70% damage at level 2 even if she hits Q and W + thunderlords), but a post about a non-hated champ gets downvoted and laughed at when that champion has many flaws in his kit.
Rioter Comments
: Free food {{champion:122}} "Nasus is the new hidden OP" "get a 5 bonus stack if he manages to successfully stack his Q" So you want to buff him?
if you remove his lifesteal he's actually weak early and strong late when you give him that passive in return
: How high are you...?
Look up his winrates. For a champ who is supposed to be weak early he does surprisingly well
Rioter Comments
Larry (EUNE)
: If you play with silvers ofc you will win easier... You are not matched with the same people when you are premade with a friend who is at silver elo
I'm gold 1 playing with golds and platinums and besides that I'm still doing fine when I don't duo/triple with people. It just feels that with a good duo/triple you'll win games pretty easily while when you go solo you get that helpless feeling at times because no matter how fed you are you can't defeat the enemy premades. They outrotate you and before you know it you have a large deficit because they took all the towers because of better (coordinated) map play
Rioter Comments
Alex3995 (EUW)
: what do you mean glitched?
Showed his leblanc game with me and rest games of 2014 all jungle and not leblanc
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zen Monk (EUW)
: Don't feel bad about it - I'm making very emotional decisions myself quite often :D I know what's correct, yet the greedy little voice in my head says "You can outplay him! No retreat, No surrender, this is Spartan Law!!!" (you have been slain). But if you look at anger and specifically tilt-based anger, it's out of the feeling of helplessness and misfortune. This is totally legit for games like Poker, where playing correctly simply means making decisions that have the highest % chance to win. You can still get unlucky and feel frustrated, since you did everything right but the universe "punished" you. In League however, the only luck thing is critical strikes, and even those have an algorithm that balances it (added 4 years ago) so it's almost entirely your skill vs enemy skill. Because of this I would recommend spending your energy into speed-analysis (since respawn time is short) of what you did wrong and how you can improve. A humble approach lets you realize and accept your opponent was better in that specific situation and calmly improve. One more thing and I'll stop the wall of text - Faker is a god mainly because he considers and calculates everything. He is hitting skillshots on people trying to dodge them, while dodging theirs himself, all this with all the damage numbers, spell ranges in his head + of course perfect execution (mechanics). You can only pull this off if you are focused and calm. Anger gives you tunnel vision - your entire focus is on you hitting your skillshots and you killing the guy. While tunelvisioning you don't pay enough attention to his actions and the map, leading to "this is bullshit" situations. I know it's hard but I'm confident that if you put your mind to it you can turn "that's bullshit" situations into valuable lessons ^^
Funny you mention poker because I'm quite adapt at that. Ironically, I don't really tilt at poker, but at league I do because I justify mistakes by calling it bullshit (I can't do anything XX is too broken). I've realized that rather than tilt use that energy to figure a way to beat the enemy, no matter what champion they are abusing. It's working but sometimes it's quite frustrating to get camped and feed your ass off. Even though there are valuable lessons to be learned. Thanks for your input though! definitely helped me a lot :D
RedShark6 (EUNE)
: I speak on skype with friends, that bassiclly makes you till a lot less(like 80% less) Unless you have like mine friends That will make you tilt 60% more.{{item:3070}} {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
Show more

superfire444

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion