: Story Time - The Day Riot made Fun of an entire small community (Salt)
Definitely not is a popular skin line in league often released on April fools, the name definitely not dominion is not a jab at dominion players it’s a reference to that skin line. You are litterally the only person who has a problem with this, everyone else got the reference
: Bring old Aatrox back.
Old aatrox was severely unhealthy and damaging to the game, there is outright no reason why he should ever be readded to the game in any form... he didn’t belong here and he was outright toxic. And adding both in wouldn’t solve anything, the idea is to remove the old kit not add a new one. New aatrox is infinitely healthier and better, quicker you let old aatrox rest the better for you trust me
Temp14232 (EUW)
: aatrox shoulda neva been changed he was fine. if they changed aatrox they needa change tryndamere aswell now coz his r is stupid
Yeah... they are... he’s on the rework list
FlameClub (EUNE)
: Riot Games didnt even give him a chance after patch 7.5. I mean they mini-reworked him and he got 1 more hotfix and he was the best top laner in the game. Why would you rework something like that? this is just beyond stupid!
Because being the best top lane champion isn’t a good thing it means he’s too strong... and he’s still an unhealthy stat checker regardless of how strong he is. The rework had nothing to do with his strengh, why stop it because he become overpowered at the end... And if they didn’t guess what Riot probably would have killed him... so we loose the champion regardless at least this way we have something playable in return
: im gonna %%%%% on here 10 times a day till they do it the is no way im not letting it stay like this!" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Yeah so you realise the people on here can’t do anything about it right... this is a player forum... all your doing is bugging other players
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: It is more rewarded thats it.Becuase easier kills.But dragons only ??NO.From s8 botlane wasnt good at all.HIgh elo still play {{champion:74}} {{champion:157}} bot because adc is awful and easy to kill. However a toplaner can carry even against a feed adc.I saw that a lot.I even did it.You can lose games as 20 5 adc and hard to carry but you get more chances to carry with {{champion:24}} or {{champion:238}} {{champion:10}} then adc.Even if you have few kills still can do it. Thats why bot was Always because they easy to kill.Free gold free feed.And yes with new dragons even more of a reason to go there.
Never said it was dragons only... well actually it’s still a big reason bot lan control gives you a direct access to that objective and it’s the more important one early (hence why the duo lane is bot to begin with). I’ve given at least 6 advantages to ganking bot over anywhere else, that’s hardly only dragons. > HIgh elo still play bot because adc is awful and easy to kill. Who cares, this is about bot lane not adc... adc could be completely unviable and that wouldn’t change the fact that bot is the most important lane with the highest reward for ganks... all that changes are a different set of champions get the most benefit out of it (and even then what you said isn’t entirely true, adcs still have more pick rate than any other champion in the bot lane). > However a toplaner can carry even against a feed adc.I saw that a lot.I even did it.You can lose games as 20 5 adc and hard to carry but you get more chances to carry with or then adc.Even if you have few kills still can do it. Anything can carry against anything... that’s not new. But it’s outright easier to carry through the bot lane and has been for years simply because you get more advantages out of it. In a game where two junglers split the map and gank as often as each other with the same success rate the one ganking bot will have an advantage over the other as their ganks have brought in more pressure and objectives than the opponent... the enemy team can still win if you mess up but it’s instantky harder just because they didn’t focus bot. ___ It’s got nothing to do with ease of ganks, you forget that the bot lane has a support that often can be able to get out of the gank easier, plus there’s outright more ward coverage. As opposed top lane has less mobility (most top laners can only go in with mobility if that), are trading in melee range so immediately easier to initiate the fight, and snowballs harder... plus early game tanky champions aren’t tanky as they need items. So if what you where saying is true top would get more ganks... as it’s the opposite that shows there’s more going on bot.
: Is aatrox going to get any of his kit reverted back to him?
> His damage is ok, but having a short dash that has no benefit besides jumping over a wall is pretty much useless. champs that usually have a dash have something built in. zed, vayne lucian, akali, shen. these are just a few of the champs that have dashes thats have build in mechanics to them. It repositions his Q allowing him to actually land it... that’s the entire reason the E exists it’s to land his other abilities > HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN. HE HAS NOT ABILITIES THAT PRESERVE THE OLD KIT, RIOT) Old Q is slip between Q3 and E Old W is now on his passive (bonus damage/on hit heal, happens more frequently the more you hit things) Old R is still his R (steroid, now just tweaked to cater for a caster playstyle). All he’s missing is a 3 hit passive, his E (that nobody cared about), and his revive (which was removed cause it was extra power he didn’t acrually need) He’s actually pretty much all still there, but without the 3 hit W (which caused him to need his rework) he will never feel like old aatrox no matter how faithful he still is. And no he ain’t gonna get reverted, old aatrox was a health issue, aatrox after the rework was too strong... he’s only just gotten balanced
Pugnatum (EUNE)
: Duno how it goes for you, .When game starts> it gives tutor,After when u get char it make sense to test it 1st nut jump straight in ranked and mess it with it sorry this is 1st time..players have promos u know.Riot does make practice modes to learn builds /chars so on..so its just normal to remove those rec builds in ranked/normal, where players try enjoy game!! IF they do it i,ts just win win if u get good games without trolls and feeders ho dont know how to counter each chars..less 1 hit users!!!DEVS (RIOT) please do changes so we can play good games without scammers.Or apply something into game so we face less of such players.Look forward to this new auto report/ban system!!Hope to see it soon in new patches.
Mate the tutorial recommended building thornmail on Ashe... new players have apsolutky no idea what to build and none of them are going straight into a custom fane and instantly gonna learn how to build... recommended items allow players to learn the game and the champion without getting handicapped by a suboptimal build. Removing recommended in any way would kill league off, it survives through getting new players, in a game with a steep learning curve already there is no reason why it should get harder
: nerf senna ? lmao
She’s getting a nerf next patch
KatBladê (EUNE)
: Sanguine Blade
If it relies on multible enemies then it creates counter play your enemies can use If it relies on multible allies then it creates counter play only your team can use. Counter play should always be in the enemies court, nothing should rely entirely on your team being bad to counter. So it’s outright healthier this way
Morrhen (EUW)
: Takes me back to World of Warcraft days where everyone blamed healers, while they stood on fire and slowly burned to death.
I feel like that’s just games with healers in general (flash backs to playing mercy on overwatch)
: ADCs should be tower killers
They already are... they are all ranged with high attack speeds meaning they can kill towers faster and safer than other classes. There’s often other individuals who are tower killers but it’s a strengh of adcs as a whole, that’s why they are often picked they are outright the best at taking objectives both towers and baron
CarryAll (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=twbyaomn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:36:31.659+0000) > > Ganks bot give outright more gold than any other lane (another assist) A small comment: Having one assist indeed provides more gold then having no assist. However, any additional assist on top of the first does not generate any extra gold, the assist gold simply gets shared between all the assistants. This is how the game works. You are welcome to check.
My appologies, unusual that apparently no one knows this fact... still point does stand about litterally everything else
: we have xp reduced and the drakes are only possible to do if mid have priority or if we can kill botlane around minute 5 , and they reduced the gold from drakes to 25 gold instead 100 g , so a canon minions give more gold than a drake , welcome to RIOT is a bdsm that like to %%%% jungle every time they get. we are shit and mid and top are more important now
Top is no where near as Important as jungle... we might get more gold and xp but jungle can actually influence other lanes and objectives while top are often forced to stay top or suffer.
Pugnatum (EUNE)
: Recommended builds!!
But then how would new players learn the game and items... Reccomended builds almost always give builds that while lack flexibility at least work, so new players can build what is reccomended while learning the game and the items without getting overwhelmed, also good for learning new champions of you haven’t learnt them yet enough to build what is needed. They don’t need to be changed or removed, learning how to go beyond a reccomended build and make your own is an acquired skilled and speedsters good players from great ones.. removing them won’t encourage people to learn it will just make it harder to learn.
Forsan (EUW)
: Not bad, but they are unable to make clash work ok after 3 years ... this is too much to do for a company of janitors
I swear clash has only been worked on for a year now... like it was part of the last preseason, so it’s not been not working for 3 years
Ashton (EUW)
: Compensation.
I mean, they refunded the cost of the ticket and made the Sunday one free... that’s good enough compensation
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: I dunno if people realise but botlane was never op or good to gank in the first place.Most jungler gank bot because its easy to get kill on an adc.Adc got no mobility if your bot will burn flash too its just super easy.They are not tanky neither.Its easy to get kills on them. Better gank bot then simply ganking top a god damn {{champion:24}} who can be tanky and jump away or a {{champion:54}} tanky af whatever..Especialy that mid are mostly mobility champs {{champion:7}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:103}} they hard to gank. So ye now with this overpowered dragons its even more to stay bot.Just play {{champion:19}} {{champion:20}} and you get dragons early and GG.
Ganks bot give outright more gold than any other lane (another assist), it’s easier to gank (more cc and damage than anywhere else, plus no tanks), easier to dive (again multiple champions), and opens up more objectives than anywhere else (bot lane prio = dragon control more than anywhere else, as well as easier to take tower plates)... not even taking into account what champions are there (adcs are the best carries and support can open up opportunities anywhere on the map) Mid ganks can open up pressure in the jungle, and top has rift herald... but even before the dragon changes a gank bot lane just outright gives more than a gank anywhere else. And that’s why bot was always so important... there being 2 champions and a dragon there means no matter what it’s gonna give you way more than anywhere else (a gank bot can give 2 kills worth of gold per kill through assist gold, you’d need multible ganks top to get the same).
: so they measure popularity on the skins being used. then they cancel the event but make the skins ? does that make sense :=)?
Like I said riot stated that snowdown skins don’t get used outside of the event, unlike litterally all the other event skins. So Riot want to look into why that’s happening before doing more (there reasoning being they might as well run a more popular event instead until they know how to make it more popular). So Riot aren’t making the skins, but they are releasing other content instead (VS and sugar rush) so we still get an event.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Mord is unfair when he's ahead. If you're an adc and he ults you, you're dead most of the time. Unless you kite him masterfully. If you're squishy mage, consider yourself dead, unless your kit has some CC or escape tools. Or raw firepower. Other than that, it's the classic problem of a champion who can't be punished by attrition due to lack of mana. On top of beinf one of few AP Juggernauts That being said, it's infinitely better than buggy mess which was the old Mord. Not only was he buggy as hell, he also was barely played when Riot nerfed him to ground. I usually don't have much problem with Mord, unless he's super fed. Feels fair to have a champion which is capable of separating teammates and going after specific targets. Frustrating, yes but also unique and useful.
Don’t forget that QSS works against his ult, so even a fed morde can be rendered pretty useless with a single purchase
go6unatora (EUNE)
: Mordekaiser
Nah he’s not that bad. In his death realm he’s still a juggernaut so you can stall him out with cc/kiting, and once he leaves the realm your team can collapse He forces his own team to fight 4v4 which potentially could cause them to loose if you have most of their gold, which means he’s acthally really bad at solo carrying If your worried about getting ulted a QSS completely counters it and renders it (and him) useless He has a really bad early game, a penchant at pushing and no way out of a gank without his ult... pretty easy to bully the hell out of him. He’s a juggernaut, so typical juggernaut stuff (peel and kiting) Don’t stand in melee rangecabd expect to win the fight. He’s mainly DoT damage and buys a liandries... so an adaptive helm goes along way to stopping him, especially as it can’t be reduced by his E’s passive Once his E is down he’s got no way onto you, dodge it and punish.
: Ok lets compare... EA - Lootboxes for P2W content in Battlefront, so next AAA title get ingame microtransaction for almost everything, and don't start on FIFA - and bug fixing.. well just look at Fallen Jedi - for some its almost bug free and for some its a total mess. Its the first game in a long long time with no Lootboxes or anything like that and total game time just about 12 - 15 hours on an average player. For Dark Soul players, Fallen Jedi is a childs play.. Now for League of Legends - cost none its a F2P, a few minor Buggs, like the "trying to reconnect" issue and some other client related bugs. For the usual gameplay its more or less bug free. Sure the hitbox on some champions and their abilitys are weird and can cause some rage, but if i look at the money i need to pay to play this game, those few bugs are just unimportant. Total game time - for me i played this game at this moment for 1,826 hours and this is about 76 days. But i can't say the argument about clash isn't true... it is a meme. Still people got faith in it, that it will work at some time in the future. Even so if it doesn't work fully, Riot improved it by a mile. First clash, i remember it very well, the hole server was on flames. We couldn't start a normal game, and that was a total desaster. Yesterday, i mean sure there were problems, but at least for me, i didn't notice a serious problem on the server. Other games were running smooth as well. In the end you can't compare a F2P title like League with EA or any other company with no F2P game experience. Riot don't get money from us by just playing it, we are paying them if we buy skins and stuff or if we are visit their events, but its not mandatory to play the game. And true people are addicted, thats why they still create an account even after the 10th perma ban, like some youtuber... So all together, its not a perfect game - but for the actuall cost, its a good game. If Riot would've been greedy they would hide this game in a pay to play wall. Monthly cost or a price like 60$ just to play it.
Not arguing with most of this as I’m a bioware fan so I hate EA but... > For Dark Soul players, Fallen Jedi is a childs play.. Pretty sure for dark souls players most games are child’s play
: completely %%%%%%ed. why on earth not.
Snowdown events have always been the most unpopular of the year, with their skins rarely being used outside of the events... Riot wanna look into this before committing resources into what equates as an unpopular skin line. We will still get a gamemode (Poro king as usual) and the skins being released this year are the sugar rush line as well as a VS event. So stuff is still happening, Riot just want to see why snowdown is so unpopular outside of Christmas before doing that particular event again
HotDoggie (EUNE)
: Autofill should be deleted, FOREVER
Without autofill queue times go up to 20-30 mins even in low elo... people where waiting longer for a game than actually playing the game... that’s unacceptable. Riot have tried alternatives, autofill is and always will be the best option. It’s a necessary evil
: > Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
> I have read what you said in your earliest arguments and you did not, maybe u had it in head but you just stated something as if it was ultimate truth. All u said were some sentimental arguments that don't even have place in reasoning to begin with + you stated something that cant even be taken as a fact or isn't reasonable enough, like something with majority and I have already shown you that "that" argument can be used even other way round against your own words... Actually I did > Actually no that’s the worst way of doing it... it’s disruptive and feels outright shit for everyone involved... their mains don’t want their champion to die and people who don’t main them react poorly to a champion who was just strong getting buffs. > Gradual nerfs have and akways will work better than going overboard with nerfs. > Riot have given ryze harsh nerfs in the past, they’ve done exactly what you have wanted them to do and this is the situation it lead us to... harsh nerfs followed by saving buffs has resulted in an overpowered ryze again... what you want is what Riot have already tried. > This way ryze gets lowered and isn’t overpowered while not killing him or risking overbuffs in the future. > You think the only option is to kill ryze off, I’m saying that this is an extreme option and isn’t the only one, gradual nerfing until he is balanced is another option and is more favourable. > Again the point of balancing is to make a champion balanced, not too strong not too weak... what you want is to just nuke anything out of order. I’ve been saying this since the beginning, overnerfing has never worked in the past, Riot have tried it and failed especially on ryze... there’s no reason to believe it will work now. > is also true , halfway :D. I would use more adequate phrase: " Ryze is breaking the game so he should be neutralized for the time being until his problem is solved." + this: Except he’s not. It’s preseason, which means that some stuff are going to be too strong... that’s why it’s seperated from the main season, there’s no reason to frantically kill off champions who are too strong in preseason when the entire point of this time is to give Riot the space to balance these things properly Ryze is only too strong cause conquerer and PoM are big buffs to him, dialling back on these buffs are a good way to solve it... no need to rush it. > is logic your own logic that you came up with as to what I think... Don't try to lie/dictate what my thoughts are... You are the one ignoring me, just because, unlike me, your way just FEELS right, without reason. You are like my classmate who is plat unlike me and when he couldn't come up with anything else than: " You are silver who dont even play rankeds, so everything you say isn't right just on principle." then he said "No, that's not true that's not possible otherwise OP.GG blabla and players blabla." So I sent him pic proving that I am correct and it also showed that HE, despite being plat and thus better and more knowledgeable player on "paper", lacked a great amount of knowledge and his arguments were based on behavior and opinion of majority of ppl instead of facts. Im not saying that you infer things in the same way exactly like him, but you have something like mental block/tunnel vision that prevents you from being reasonable. As if you were "listening" to your heart/intuition as to what is correct. But the only one following their own logic is you, the only one not giving a good argument is you, the only one being biased is you, the only one not listening is you... stop trying to shove these issues onto me when they are yours and yours alone. You think that overnerfing is a good idea despite plenty of cases of it blowing up in riot’s face in the past You think that killing a champion is a suitable substitute for balancing when it should be a last resort that we aren’t anywhere near yet You think that this is the only option despite me showing you countless times that your wrong.. You think your in the right and that’s blinded you to any other possibility... your refusing to listen to reason and your arguments boil down to wanting ryze to die... Just stop and think for a second... balancing a champion is always favourable to killing a champion, that’s not bias that’s common sense
: What would you prefer [toxicity is a fake problem, nobody looks for real ones]
It’s a video game, aka there for fun even ranked... ultimately if you’ve got an ass with you it’s not going to be as fun and therefore more a waste of time than if you enjoy it. You can enjoy a losing game with fun teammates, you can’t enjoy a won game with constant toxicity.
Laçez (EUW)
: If you change Akali's Q from starting behind her, do the same for Yasuo's windwall.
But they work differently. Akali her AoE wasn’t starting in the correct place causing it to hit champion’s behind her which is stupid... windwall is caused by the wall having a hit box, as it starts it starts from yasuo but as windwall hit box is on top of yasuo it will block stuff behind him. It’s a much more complicated issue that can’t be solved easily
: > Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
> First of all, what I wanted from you is logic backboning your argument which you didn't give me. Except I did, all you gotta do is read > Sec, I don't agree with you, so that you wrote that argument again doesn't matter. I was happy that you already used your brain to try to vindicate your opinion unlike saying: " It's true, because I said so..." Except I never said that... I’ve given proof for what I’ve said multiple times... while your arguments come down to “ryze is op so he should die” > And you, maybe on purpose, ignore fact that "3-4" but then +1 lead to the same result as " 3-2-1". Now you just need to look at value of facts and think again so that your backboning isn't based on wrong/pointless details, like: " Riot already tried it, but they !HAD! to give him saving buffs." No, they didn't have to. Ok, now prove why they had to and if it will be reasonable answer then I will accept it. I already proved why those saving buffs were The Fail of balancing ryze. But that’s what your ignoring though. Your saying that 3-4+1 leads to the same answer as 3-2-1 but then trying to suggest doing just 3-2... you want riot to balance ryze by killing him without balancing him, balancing means making a champion viable, strong but not that strong... you want to just leave ryze in a bad spot which defeats the entire point of balancing. So again your trying to rush and skip steps, you want the problem to be solved without solving the problem... careful nerfs like what riot is doing and what I suggested will balance him without killing him or him needing buffs.
: > Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
> I didn't say I agree with it :D I just praised you that u finally developed your argument by part where you demonstrate with logic as to why it is correct. ;-) But it’s the exact same argument worded in the exact same way... you’ve just not been reading. > Not when we talk about burst, but in case where any mage can stand and focus on dps, he maybe isn't the best but one of bests for sure, because of low CDs and what makes him top damage dealer is the fact that he works similar way as Jhin + items he can build. So he doesn't have to stand still and doesn't need "that" case. I’d still take my chances with him rather than something like cass... at least you can jump in his face and he usually dies. > Its also significant nerf where is sure that champ becomes weaker than rest, which is good since he will never be balanced to the perfection + its better to do what you are describing from other side, overnerf + slow buffs, which is one of things that are based on what I was talking about and one of major points why I disagree with your slow nerfs. But that’s not balancing, if a champion is too weak then you’ve failed. And what your suggesting of overnerfing then buffing is exactly how we got in this mess, Riot have tried that several times with ryze what makes you think this time will be any different. Buffing risks over buffs. And given how volatile ryze can be with balance changes even small buffs can be a bad thing. Think about it this way, if you slowly nerf him worse case scenario he’s viable but on the weaker side, acceptable state to keep him in... if you overnerf him then buff him worse case scenario he ends up too strong at which point you’ve done nothing.
EnidjXcMf (EUW)
: How are you supposed to stay cool
I find raging irl useful... so long as whoever you live with is ok with it yelling at a computer screen or insulting them verbally is both therapeutic and doesn’t get you banned (plus they can’t hear it so doesn’t tilt them)
: I absolutely cannot stand Ashes voicelines
Ok in her defence of the trundle one trolls do f4equently raid and kill her people, she would have grown up fearing and despising them, can you really blame her for hating them (plus they aren’t frejordians, that refers to humans who live in the frejord... they are just trolls).
: > [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KO6QWuQv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T13:05:43.547+0000) > > Unused gold=bad gold. True.
Well no... all gold is used gold but it depends on how much you invest. If you have 0 gold you will get 5 per round (that’s an estimate can’t remember the full value... if you have 10 gold you get 6, if you’ve got 50 you get 10... So every round someone without gold is getting 2 rerolls, while someone with 50 is getting 5... the gold isn’t unused but is instead making you more gold, and later into the game you can spend the rest to get more rerolls (particularly after certain players have run out of health to snatch up the new champions in the pool).
th3zeal (EUNE)
: I had 18 and after win it went to 21, I checked before the match :), but thank you for having an opinion on the other stuff/topics. I don't understand why you highly doubt, young padawan, this has been an issue since the first season, when players had tons of matches in Gold/Plat/Diamond/etc. the LP received would decrease in time.
But that’s normal... this is how mmr works. Your mmr is lower than your current rank, this could be caused by poor performance in your games or frequent losses... this will make you loose a lot more than you gain as the system gets you back where you are performing, and visa versa if your mmr is too high for your rank. That’s why if you play a lot of games in one division this happens, your mmr will have changed. This isn’t a problem, this is how mmr ranking systems have always worked and has done so over many different games
: > Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
> Finally, you did it! Finally some worthy argument. But... this: That’s the exact same thing I’ve said 6 times now... goes to show you really aren’t paying attention. > this is again about your lack of knowledge. He doesn't gain AP from mana, he deals dmg from mana directly, so those 1400AP aren't from his unique passive. Its those 6K that he gains from AP. Just few other champions have over thousand AP, all are those that build mana items with rabbadon. My apologies misread the passive... but still my point stands that most of that damage is overkill damage and he’s not even the most damaging mage > There is :D and you seem to ignore that. Go to read all my comments again, I will add only that you cant make main less competent, but u can nerf champ so that others competent ppl will have chance to put a fight against those competent ppl. I know what I am asking for, clearly, and overnerfing isn't killing, you just never see the whole picture, like: "How much? What's the point of this and this? Why is .... and so on and so on." You just don't the the depth of the things and probably even ignore the details. In short you are looking at champ flawed by hands of incompetent average player ( Im not saying that its you) but that is bias as fk. You have to look at his full potential Ok so you seem to not know what overnerfing is. Overnerfing is when riot nerfs something so hard it’s too weak... there’s a point where something is balanced, overnerfing is going past that point and into the weak territory... aka killing a champion. So when you want riot to overnerf ryze you want him to become too weak to play... that’s what you are asking for. If you are asking for him to receive nerfs thats just called being nerfed, not overnerfed... and if you want a champion to just be nerfed till they are slander you are suggesting the exact same thing I’ve been saying this entire bloody time If a champion is overnerfed then they aren’t balanced, thus they need buffs, which gives the risk of overbuffing and making him too strong again... being slower with nerfs eliminates that risk... that’s not opinion that’s common sense. ___ You seem to think I don’t want ryze nerfed... I do, but I want him nerfed properly so we aren’t in the same situation again of “ryze is too strong, now he’s too weak, now he’s too strong, now he’s being reworked”... doing it carefully and properly helps stop this, overnerfing causes it
: > Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
> Are you kidding? Ryze isn't normal mage, he scales with amount of mana! If you don't know at least this much then you are not competent to defend him. Are you just not following the descussion? Yes he scales with mana, but the amount of ap he gets from that isn’t much more than a regular mage, and most of his mana doesn’t get used. So he’s not a regular mage but doesn’t get much more than them. > I am not listeting? You are the one who doesn't listen. I gave you 1000 reasons why Ryze should be overnerfed (not dead) rather than overbuffed. You are the one repeating yourself: "You don't listen, You don't listen! And ryze mains blabla, other ppl blabla." You are repeating 3 things at most instead of argumenting why my opinion is incorrect and all your arguments aren't based on anything else than things you or other ppl came up with just like that out of nowhere... I write twice as much as you why I am correct but you can't come up with anything else than "You don't listen." and some sentimental crap and I am the biased one? It even seems that you are way more biased than anyother player on this thread. "League's history" dont make me laugh. Beside numbers that aren't even trustwrothy ( In a way that they aren't absolute truth like "X" winrate Kalista isnt better than "Y" wr cait when X>Y, it just roughly how they are doing. Ofc. amount of gap also has it own meaning.) There is no reason for a champion to be overnerfed... if you overnerf a champion you’ve failed at balancing simple as that. And overnerfing means killing, you seem to not understand what you are asking for If a champion becomes too weak they need buffs, if you overnerf a champion you will need to buff them... that opens up the risk of overbuffing them as has happened in the past. Doin smaller more frequent nerfs balances a champion without killing them or resulting in them needing buffs. Your idea is hasty and opens up the risk for things getting worse, as riot found out the hard way... the alternative that you can’t seem to accept is much safer.
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KO6QWuQv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T13:34:34.712+0000) > > again I’ve frequently been able to open with predator early and that gets me plenty of wins early game, don’t need 3 stars to do stuff. It seems you are unranked. No offence, but playing normals is different from playing ranked. In normals I can win or top 3 easy, in ranked everybody has more game knowledge and the games are much more challenging.
No I’m not unranked? What website are you using because I’ve been playing ranked TFT, always do. Maybe because I’m still in provisional games? Are there provisional games? Again in ranked consistently getting top 3 and I’ve been matched with competent players who know what they are doing.
: Remove yasou from the game asap
But consider... if you only want him removed because of his players then when he is removed the players will just move onto a different champion... so you’ve not solved any issues just moved players around
: > Don’t forget rengar’s passive is an auto attack not a spell, wards can’t usualky be targeted by enemy spells but they can by auto attacks hence why rengar can use enemy wards. > So not an inconsistency at all, as the abilities themselves aren’t the same. I know, this is why I did not list it in my original post, I just used it there to say that Rengars Ability description does not point out wards specifically, like Jax's or Lee Sin's. > And remember Braum is a defencive champion, designed to hold back and protect his carries... an ability to get into someone’s face doesn’t fit him. Who wouldn't it fit for Braum to jump into someone? It would give him a possiblity to engage a fight, get some stacks of his passive on the enemy and then back off with his e to protect his partner. I think this would be a great oppinion to reward more agrassive play at the risk of leaving your parter open for danger. > Gnar can already travel as far as jax or lee’s ward hop without a target to bounce off of... so yes it would be too strong. The thing about gnar is just not true. His hop range is 475 while Lee's W and Jax's Q both have a range of 700. Also remember this ability is not just a point and click but a "skillshot". >Kat and jax use their ward hop as a get out of jail free card... there’s no combos and no strategy behind it, as they don’t need to use ward hops aggressively due to it being better to targetvtge enemy champion directly... so their ward hops are not valuable or worth keeping Lee incorporated his ward hop into his combos, with things like insecs... and as insec plays are wha5 popularised lee in the first place loosing that would hit him really hard... hence why it’s being kept on him. Exactly, this inconsistency is what I am talking about. I personally think such plays could still be possible with Lee, they would just require more skill. Lee also still takes flash, which works even better than his Ward Jump, he couls still use that for Insec plays, although addmitetly in fewer numbers. I of course am not the person that is able to judge how good this would work, but I already even would be fine with changing his ability to not use wards, because the fact it is wards just creates so much inconsitency. Maybe they could change it to Lee even be able to jump to enemy minions with this ability, or maybe he could drop a little target or something with another ability he could jump to. > Riot have said they want to give him a VGU soon and that he doesn’t fit into the current game, and he’s one of the most requested reworks currently... so yes he will be receiving one in the near future I would really love to see the source for this. Since I really never heard that. I just know that after Volibear and Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, Shyvana and Dr. Mundo are next down the line.
> I know, this is why I did not list it in my original post, I just used it there to say that Rengars Ability description does not point out wards specifically, like Jax's or Lee Sin's. But again it’s an auto attack, he can target anything he can auto attack... no abilities can target enemy wards so no reason why an ability can dash to them. > Who wouldn't it fit for Braum to jump into someone? It would give him a possiblity to engage a fight, get some stacks of his passive on the enemy and then back off with his e to protect his partner. I think this would be a great oppinion to reward more agrassive play at the risk of leaving your parter open for danger. You just answered your own question. It gives him the possibility to engage a fight... that’s not what Braum is meant to do and is intended as a weakness to him, him not being able to aggressively dash is a design feature, ward hops mess that up. > The thing about gnar is just not true. His hop range is 475 while Lee's W and Jax's Q both have a range of 700. Also remember this ability is not just a point and click but a "skillshot". Even if that’s not the case the point does still stand, ward hoping would be too powerful on gnar due to the mobility, especially with the possibility of a super crunch. > Exactly, this inconsistency is what I am talking about. I personally think such plays could still be possible with Lee, they would just require more skill. Lee also still takes flash, which works even better than his Ward Jump, he couls still use that for Insec plays, although addmitetly in fewer numbers. I of course am not the person that is able to judge how good this would work, but I already even would be fine with changing his ability to not use wards, because the fact it is wards just creates so much inconsitency. Maybe they could change it to Lee even be able to jump to enemy minions with this ability, or maybe he could drop a little target or something with another ability he could jump to. But why... that’s what you’ve got to ask yourself. Ward hop isn’t an issue, it’s not an unhealthy mechanic when implemented correctly with reasons to use it aggressively rather than exclusively defencivly... jax and Kat don’t have this and therefore don’t do it healthily, nor would Gnar... lee does (and of course Braum but already said why he doesn’t get it), his kit allows and encourages him to use ward hops aggressively rather than a get out of jail free card. Ultimately it’s trading vision for mobility which is a worthwhile trade off and creates interesting and high octane moments on lee... ultimately there’s no good reason to remove it... but there is on Kat and jax hence why it’s becoming unique to lee. > I would really love to see the source for this. Since I really never heard that. I just know that after Volibear and Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, Shyvana and Dr. Mundo are next down the line. Haven’t been able to find it but that’s largely due to search results getting flooded by the rework poll. Basically the poll was for champions ready to start not the only ones Riot is looking at, so while fiddle and voli are next by the time they are over it’s not guarenteed to be the others from the poll Riot is also looking at {{champion:42}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:35}} and {{champion:24}} as the main champions for a VGU.
Hananim (EUW)
: High elo meta is to never have standing gold. Unused gold=bad gold. Your strat is only really viable if you get lucky earlygame with a 3star, that can keep your streak while you stack to 50.
Except that’s never been the case, you don’t need a lucky early game just a smart comp... again I’ve frequently been able to open with predator early and that gets me plenty of wins early game, don’t need 3 stars to do stuff. Like I’ve said this has consistently gotten me a top 4 finish and often second or first... and who cares if the high elo strategy isnt this it works wonders low elo and if op is in silver then this will work
: TFT - all about high risk high rewards gameplay
The solution is to be smarter with rerolls... many people just hard commit their gold as soon as you earn it, instead try saving up till your past 50 then rerolling keeping above 50... that gives you outright more gold than the others therefore more rerolls therefore higher chance of better units. Alternatively I’ve found predator and light are two comps that can handle 3 star units to some degree (got second once with light without any 3 stars, only beaten by someone also going light with 3 3 stars and even then was close)
HideSide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=x7fynsMw,comment-id=00000000000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:00:39.727+0000) > > I mean 1400 ap isn’t a big deal... you forget damage is only good if the enemy has health left... at about 1000 most champions can one shot including ryze and you can get that with a regular ap build. > > And ryze doesn’t deserve to be gutted, no champion does... That’s not the point of balancing, killing champions is the exact opposite of balancing. > > A better analogy is the square root of 9... you think that it has to be 3, ignoring that it can also be -3... both correct answers but one often overlooked. > > You think the only option is to kill ryze off, I’m saying that this is an extreme option and isn’t the only one, gradual nerfing until he is balanced is another option and is more favourable. > > Again the point of balancing is to make a champion balanced, not too strong not too weak... what you want is to just nuke anything out of order. Its not much, when its full mana build? Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too... And you are comparing my opinion to square root whereas I compare your arguments. You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community...
> Do you see every game over 1000 ap with full build and drakes and even baron? Yeah pretty much. > And what about that mana? 6K mana just like that is maybe nothing much too.. Again a normal mage with a normal amount of mana never run out later on into the game... it gets to the point where most of that mana will never be touched. > You have opinion, I have opinion, you say your facts as to why your opinion is correct, I say my facts as to why my opinion is correct, you say my opinion is crappy, I say your facts are crappy. I don't really care as to what you think, but care WHY you think so. You haven't say anything reasonable beside that he was somehow gutted and it didn't worked for some reason and he wasn't really in that bad spot, he wasn't in worse spot many champions are now + he had rework now so it might be solution just maybe in softer way, just maybe. And if Riot did so, then it wasn't because of community... But I have explained it... multible times in multible ways... your just not listening. You want riot to overnerf ryze thinking that’s the only way, I’m telling you another way is to gradually nerf him. The advantage of that is that you don’t kill a champion for their player pool, and you don’t need to buff later removing the risk of overbuffing him. Riot have tried it your way and it’s failed, no reason to try it again.
: I know what you mean, but if the ability description is talking about enemy units, bot just enemy champions, why can‘t even be enemy wards be targeted? Rengar for example is able to use his passive on wards, why can‘t all champions with abilities that target enemy units do that? Saying it is able to make Braum more aggressive really sounds hypocritical to me... since the main use would be to make it easier for Braum to land his skillshot Q, which also basically is the same ability as Lee Sins Q, maybe it would even make Braum viable. Gnar would be way to mobile with it... but Lee Sin or Jax are not? Heck, you could even lower the distance he bounced on a ward if that was needed. The stuff you are talking about in the next part is the exact thing I am questioning. In the assassin update it was decreed that only Lee Sin can ward jump, not even Kata with basically the same spell in her kit. Why is Lee sin favored like this? What makes him special to be allowed even more mobility to land his only skillshot? Its way to easy to create combos for him, which enemys basically can do nothing about. To be honest, I really don‘t think Jax will be getting a VGU in the next years... people would be way too mad if his kit changed and Riot most likely thinks he still fits into the current game.
> I know what you mean, but if the ability description is talking about enemy units, bot just enemy champions, why can‘t even be enemy wards be targeted? Rengar for example is able to use his passive on wards, why can‘t all champions with abilities that target enemy units do that? Don’t forget rengar’s passive is an auto attack not a spell, wards can’t usualky be targeted by enemy spells but they can by auto attacks hence why rengar can use enemy wards. So not an inconsistency at all, as the abilities themselves aren’t the same. > Saying it is able to make Braum more aggressive really sounds hypocritical to me... since the main use would be to make it easier for Braum to land his skillshot Q, which also basically is the same ability as Lee Sins Q, maybe it would even make Braum viable. Actually the main use would be to guarentee his ult. And remember Braum is a defencive champion, designed to hold back and protect his carries... an ability to get into someone’s face doesn’t fit him. > Gnar would be way to mobile with it... but Lee Sin or Jax are not? Heck, you could even lower the distance he bounced on a ward if that was needed. Gnar can already travel as far as jax or lee’s ward hop without a target to bounce off of... so yes it would be too strong. > The stuff you are talking about in the next part is the exact thing I am questioning. In the assassin update it was decreed that only Lee Sin can ward jump, not even Kata with basically the same spell in her kit. Why is Lee sin favored like this? What makes him special to be allowed even more mobility to land his only skillshot? Its way to easy to create combos for him, which enemys basically can do nothing about. Kat and jax use their ward hop as a get out of jail free card... there’s no combos and no strategy behind it, as they don’t need to use ward hops aggressively due to it being better to targetvtge enemy champion directly... so their ward hops are not valuable or worth keeping Lee incorporated his ward hop into his combos, with things like insecs... and as insec plays are wha5 popularised lee in the first place loosing that would hit him really hard... hence why it’s being kept on him. > To be honest, I really don‘t think Jax will be getting a VGU in the next years... people would be way too mad if his kit changed and Riot most likely thinks he still fits into the current game. Riot have said they want to give him a VGU soon and that he doesn’t fit into the current game, and he’s one of the most requested reworks currently... so yes he will be receiving one in the near future
: Ward Jump/Dash inconsistency
So before ward jumping became much more contraversal there where a few considerations... it had to be able to target allies as an ability that can only target enemies obviously can’t be used on your own wards... so out of your list that narrows it down to Braum gnar and rakan. Braum it was decided that it would allow for him to be too aggressive if he could ward hop and this was proven in early play tests so he didn’t get the ability forcing him to be more defencive or assistive focused Gnar there was a reason I believe it was him being way too mobile with it... I can’t remember it off the top of my head but Riot did have a specific reason. After the assasin update it was decreed that ward hopping would become a unique mechanic to lee sin, this Kat lost hers and jax will loose his when he receives his VGU... as rakan was released after this decision it obviously was never considered for him. So that’s the reason, mainly riot have decided against giving it to others and want to restrict it to lee in the future (as he actually uses it for more than a get out of jail free card), and before that decision it tends to be too aggressive when paired with mobility that can’t target enemies.
HideSide (EUNE)
: I am not short sighted, I haven't lost to ryze for quite a long time, so I am not biased but wise and can understand whats going on around me. With full mana build on ryze, u can have 1400AP without baron and elder and maybe even without drakes. Tell me this isn't non debatable that you can do it if it was done once. Ryze should have stayed gutted if he once was and mains would just adjusted as other normal players. And Im not insulting your arguments. They are kinda pathetic... like saying that 1 and 1 is either 2 or 11... and when you already say something thats true then you go and give it wrong value, just like that, total pointless value. If I was in balance team then it would be way better than you being there. I just don't bother with pointless circumstances and half assed logic. If there was your option, it would be done in that way long ago.
I mean 1400 ap isn’t a big deal... you forget damage is only good if the enemy has health left... at about 1000 most champions can one shot including ryze and you can get that with a regular ap build. And ryze doesn’t deserve to be gutted, no champion does... That’s not the point of balancing, killing champions is the exact opposite of balancing. > And Im not insulting your arguments. They are kinda pathetic... like saying that 1 and 1 is either 2 or 11... and when you already say something thats true then you go and give it wrong value, just like that, total pointless value. If I was in balance team then it would be way better than you being there. I just don't bother with pointless circumstances and half assed logic. If there was your option, it would be done in that way long ago. A better analogy is the square root of 9... you think that it has to be 3, ignoring that it can also be -3... both correct answers but one often overlooked. You think the only option is to kill ryze off, I’m saying that this is an extreme option and isn’t the only one, gradual nerfing until he is balanced is another option and is more favourable. Again the point of balancing is to make a champion balanced, not too strong not too weak... what you want is to just nuke anything out of order.
: Looks like, again, tonns of champions are getting hit simply because Rito forgot to make Conqueror AD only.
Conquerer has never been AD only and never should... don’t forget there’s champions like morde who would get hit extremly badly by this. Ranged restrictions make more sense, conquerer has always had restrictions for ranged champions and returning to that is the best choice
: New Top Lane Champions!!!!!!!!!!
The next champion is a top laner, and if the leaks are to be believed he will be here soon
: NERF SENNA ARAM
They’ve already said they will be
Zanador (EUNE)
: It's an interesting topic that goes into the core of League's balance. The ADC, the support and the Bot lane each have their own reasons to be important and basically none of that comes from their power level. In the case of the ADC, it's main job that other classes can't usually replicate in a healthy way is it's constant DPS from a relatively safe distance and their ability to chip away at defended towers. Each time Riot tried to share these with other classes some kind of disaster happened (Ryze reworks). We had metas were only 2-3 ADCs were even viable and the only time when they were gone was when Riot basically screwed up the whole balance. So it's quite safe to conclude that as long as even one of them is playable, their importance is secured. Supports are in quite a peculiar position. Right now if a damage dealer champion can stay alive just a few seconds longer than it would on it's own, then it can often kill one or two more opponents. This became even more prominent with the power creep since season 6. To this Riot responded with general nerfs to the supports and not the average burst, which is personally not my favorite move from them. And then there is bot lane, which is basically all about the dragon. This one might be the most curious factors out of the three, because even 190 global gold was enough to cement the bot lane as the duo lane as probably the longest standing aspect of the meta, and now Riot made the dragon more important than ever. Apparently, for some reason Riot thinks that the Bot lane could use a bit more attention and focus.
Yeah it’s a big part of the balance of the game. Thing about bot though is while it’s importance lies in the dragon as a result of how that importance is exploited (having a duo lane) it gains even more importance... for example not only are ganks for dragon control useful but as there’s more champions in the gank there’s more gold from assists resulting in a much heavier jungle priority than anywhere else. It’s a knock on effect one things importance increasing the importance of another thing... an effect which is completely absent anywhere else currently
: >But restricting primary trees based on classes is mighty stupid. But they are doing it. Conqueror nerf - specifically for ADCs. I don't even see Conqueror as super good choice for ADCs, but they are still going for that nerf. Mages don't care about less Lifesteal and still will play Conqueror, LOL.
It’s not lifesteal it’s spellvamp as well... and champions like ryze and Cassio love the spellvamp hence why they are abusing the rune
: Yes. Selective nerf to ADCs. But Mages are good. Melee are good. Toplaners are good. All the nerfs are to the bottom lane. It is already a lane nobody wants to play: Neither support nor ADC. But they want it to be completely trash.
No they aren’t... bot lane isn’t gonna get affected by this at all. It’s a nerf to ryze, cass and hiemer... who are all solo laners. You’ve got no idea what’s going on with this
Show more

swampert919

Level 168 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion