xTitanZed (EUW)
: Galio or
Karthus is a bit up and down in the meta... if your good at him he’s always a,axing but it sounds like you are looking for a plug and play not something you gotta learn first. Galio tends to suck low elo in solo Q... hrs just way too strong atm so is bypassing that Irelia is getting nerfs, so enter at your own risk. Vel is solid but has a few shaky match ups you’ve gotta learn So I say vel, less likely to be banned, less likely to get nerfed, and your more like to have the advantage of knowing a given match up better than your opponent.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Why do supposed "late game champions" have the ability to duel easily even when behind?
It’s all about scaling. Hyper carries have a weak early game in exchange for a strong late game... lane bullies are the opposite with strong early games and weak late games. In a match up between them (say jhin vs vayne) the early game champion is expected to win early game and needs to use this lead to create a win or an insurmountable lead before the hyper carry is able to get items and therefore hit their power spikes. If it didn’t work like that there’d be no point of early or late game champions... if a late game champion wasn’t allowed to do their job unless they won their weakest phase vs a champion at their prime then they’d be useless... there’d be no reason to play them. As a player who players early game champions its your job to know how to translate that into a win before the late game champions become an issue, or at the very least carry until your own late game champions in your team takes over.
: He definitely isnt an early game champ, the only reason he is at all scary early game is because he is able to take ignite without losing much He now relies far too heavily on items to scale which is why you see so many players just going utility and focusing objectives _(which isnt inherently a bad thing but its not how you would expect an assassin to play)_
Which historically hasn’t worked well for shaco... he’s always been a champion who either snowballs early or attempts to drag the enemy jungler down with him... his scaling is terrible compared to litterally every other jungler... if he’s not one shotting or making the enemy jungler’s life miserable then he doesn’t do anything, he doesn’t have the tools for it. If shaco players are resorting to utility and scaling to be useful something extremely wrong has happened
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: But this way you punish a majority of the ADC champion pool. Due to things like Fleet Footwork, only a couple of ADC champions are viable. I'm not saying this is the only reason, but it is a part of the problem. {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} These are the currently viable ADC champions. {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} And these are all the champions that are being left behind.
You realise cait, Draven, ez, mf, sivir, and vayne are all meta... with vayne and ez being the strongest adcs in the game atm. Plus most of them don’t use fleet footwork... the ones that do are the ones you’ve already said are meta.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: My idea for changing the Fleet Footwork keystone rune so it actually helps ADCs in the early game
You just killed it. You’ve reduced healing and reduced its charge rate in general (if its 50% slower but charges 25% faster if you hit a champion that means it’s still 25% slower) You’ve killed its scaling, made it unable early game... just a bad change overall
: As far as I know, Shaco is no longer considered early game. On the contrary, he rarely engages in a 1v1 early since the buffs to {{champion:64}} , and some new champions coming to prominence in jungle like {{champion:5}} (with the buffed Hail of Blades) and {{champion:104}} (with his passive armor and high burst with kiting potential). Though you can still try to cheese the enemy jungler if they are playing something like {{champion:28}} , but Shaco is no longer the dominant jungler, even with ignite (especially in 9.2 where Ignite gets nerfed). Plus, DH was rarely used on Shaco since it doesn't work with boxes, and Electrocute did more damage so they stuck to it. The only reason I can see for this shift is probably because the extra mobility and a little burst heal is good on Shaco, though I would personally stick to Electrocute anyways. I think that it is very match-up dependent mastery, when you really need that extra mobility and heal over the Elecrocute damage.
He’s still an early game champion... he has to be he’s got nothing else going for him. He might be outclassed by other early game junglers but it doesn’t change the facts that if he’s not aggressive early he’s useless. And he did take DH, until the rework and eventual killing of the summoner... now no one uses it. Fleet footwork allows for easier and riskier clears, gives more early drake pressure, and lets him skirmish with the other strong early game junglers. It does make sense especially for match ups that require facing someone you can’t outright bully.
: [Shaco] Fleet forward Vs Harvest
Dark harvest has been nerfed so much it’s barely useable anymore... it adds way too little damage especially early game where shaco wants to be strong. So fleet just gives more
radetari (EUNE)
: I love Mordekaiser
Morde is one of the champions getting a VGU this year
Peenoise (EUW)
: > Translation, it’s entirely due to the crit item changes not kaisa, and is a problem faced by all crit adcs... therefore buffing kaisa is a bad idea especially with the fixes to crit builds coming. > > Also in those calculations you forgot her passive, even in crit builds that supplies a the damage needed to be on par with other champions. I understand where you are coming from, but i purposefully left out the passive because a Crit build is not gonna make the passive hit harder. Only them missing more HP will and building AP of course. > Vayne being too strong has nothing to do with kaisa... why the hell would kaisa be buffed when the issue is vayne needs nerfs. > > That’s a terrible argument for buffing kaisa, especially as kaisa is not that far behind vayne in terms of meta. This was not the argument I'm trying to showcase, the point I'm trying to make(I'm doing the best I can to explain) is that Vayne was already a powerful late game champion and they are giving her more power with no context. Where are Kai'sa who is SUPPOSED to be powerful late game champion is getting damage taken away more and more. This wasn't to justify buffing Kai'sa or to nerf Vayne, I'm pointing these two out because they share many similarities(including stealth, tank shred, weak early game, strong late game). And to say why buff Kai'sa when we can just nerf vayne doesn't make Kai'sa and her autos hit harder it just makes Vayne weaker. > Yes you have. > > Every kaisa build focuses on auto attacks (besides full ap one though that does use auto attacks), regardless of the build kaisa is an auto attack reliant champion. So yes by buffing her base ad it buffs everything she does, that’s not a buff for crit kaisa that’s a buff to kaisa in general... something she doesn’t need. Just to shine light on this one, her base AD only influences two abilities and her physical damaging auto attacks, that's it. Her AP on-hit build will make her abilities and Passive hit harder, but base AD has ZERO influence on her passive or the Items she buys to make an AP on-hit build work. Rabadon's Deathcap no influence, Nashor's Tooth no influence, Wits End no influence. The only item that she buys in an AP on hit build that would make her physical damage with auto attacks do slightly more damage is Guinsoo's Rageblade because of the scaling armor pen which is really nothing special cause it is only 15% at lvl 18(especially the magic penetration) and the 25AD. They took the damage stacks away and put a UNIQUE passive on all penetration items making buying Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominick's, or Void Staff impossible to use unless you give up buying Guinsoo's. Like I stated earlier only her auto attacks with crit, her W, and her R will benefit from buffing her base AD and they can play with those ability ratios like they did with everything else on her.
> I understand where you are coming from, but i purposefully left out the passive because a Crit build is not gonna make the passive hit harder. Only them missing more HP will and building AP of course. You can’t do that though... you can’t look at an adc’s damage output without taking into account things like her passive. Even without ap her passive increases the dps of her auto attacks to be on par if not higher than other adcs... if she gets a 5th proc she out damages the other crit adcs. So you can’t just ignore what equates to a decent amount of her damage then try to call her damage lack lustre. > This was not the argument I'm trying to showcase, the point I'm trying to make(I'm doing the best I can to explain) is that Vayne was already a powerful late game champion and they are giving her more power with no context. Which is exactly what you are asking for... just cause one champion got that doesn’t mean riot now has to give it to another champion. Kaisa is still one of the strongest adcs in the game why would they buff her. > Just to shine light on this one, her base AD only influences two abilities and her physical damaging auto attacks, that's it. Her auto attacks scale with total ad... all of her builds are auto attack reliant... that means that increasing her base ad increases her power across the board... 10-12 base ad is a massive amount to increase it by, its rare to ever see a base stat increased more than 2-5 because of the impact it can have. Doing this is a sizeable blanket buff to all kaisa builds... not just crit.... and if crit isn’t competing vs other builds it still won’t after you’ve needlessly buffed the others and made her the strongest adc in the game
Peenoise (EUW)
: > **Secondly have you considered that as not much has changed with kaisa and yet her crit build has gone down hill it hasn’t got anything to do with kaisa herself but crit builds...** Of course I considered that, but before the 250% crit damage being removed from Infinity Edge It hardly noticeable because the damage multiplier on it was so high. Once they took it away it really showed how terrible her scaling really is base stats wise compared to other marksman in general. The attack speed that she gets just from leveling up is low which is fine because we will build attack speed anyways to be able to get her Invisibility. The base AD she has is very noticeably low compared to other marksman and when you throw in crit multpliers every thing changes when you add just a tiny bit of AD. An Example being: **88AD(200%) = 176** vs **108AD(200%) = 216** That is a 40 damage difference with the Infinity Edge we have now. It may not seem like a lot at lvl 18 but every stat makes the numbers on critical strikes jump. > **She’s got a weak early game, and does require high game knowledge to use... these are things which are necessary for kaisa to have regardless.... ** This can be said about any weak early game ADC, especially Vayne who has been getting buff after buff with no context as to why they gave it to her. While probably justified, Kai'sa gets nerf after nerf. (I don't consider the Hot fix they did on her in 8.11) **V8.14**: Vayne: Silver Bolts Target's health ratio increased to 4 / 6.5 / 9 / 11.5 / 14% of target's maximum health from 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12%. **V8.18**: Vayne: Tumble Cooldown reduced to 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 / 2 seconds from 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2. Kai'sa: Second Skin Full plasma trigger damage reduced to 15% of the target's missing health at all levels from 15% − 20% (based on level). **V8.21** Kai'sa: Second Skin Consume Plasma damage changed to 15% (+ 2.5% per 100 AP) of the target's missing health from 15% (+ 3.75% per 100 AP) of the target's missing health. Killer Instinct Shield duration reduced to 2 seconds from 3. **V9.1** Vayne: Tumble- NEW EFFECT: Ability icon HUD now shows the remaining duration for the empowered attack. Final Hour- NEW EFFECT: Tumble Tumble cooldown now reduced by 50% when Final Hour is active. NEW EFFECT: Ability icon HUD now shows the remaining duration of the ability. Vayne is supposed to be weak early game as well, She is certainly squishy but maxing her W first gives her way more damage early game than maxing Q and she is sitting pretty high on the charts averaging with: ** Win Rate: 51.16% Pick Rate: 24.6% Ban Rate: 15.3%** And this if for **Platinum+** with 164,118 recorded matches as of today across all regions. Riot made a statement in the past saying Vayne is supposed to be a niche pick for tank shredding and if she was to ever be a priority ADC for every situation then the state of the game is in a bad place. I would confidently say she has reached that peak of being over powered damage wise. Just to clarify on this point I'm not mentioning all of these things about Vayne to make her seem like she is broken but to show that they are taking a late game champion to the next level and Kai'sa who is supposed to be a pretty damn strong late game champion has lost a ton of her damage in comparison. This includes the changes to Guinsoo's, nerf to her passive, changes to storm razor, nerf to the majority of her AP ratios, etc.. > ** Fourthly if she needed a buff to her crit build buffing everything she does isn’t a good way... you need to actually target that build, this mean increased ad ratios on abilities, or crit ratios... not base ad buffs that doesn’t help, in fact that ruins the point of her being item reliant** All ADCs are item reliant, and I have not suggested buffing her in **every way or everything she does**, but merely in just base AD to keep up in damage with a critical strike build that multiple ADCs can run. The only abilities she has that benefits with total AD is her W(Void Seeker) and R(Killer Instinct). If her W becomes too strong they can always lower the ratios(like they did with everything else) to balance her probable burst. Because buffing crit modifier ratios on Infinity Edge will not solve the problem that other ADCs will still have more AD to compliment those ratios. Increasing ratios on abilities won't increase her DPS it just increase her burst potential which would then be nerfed or hotfixed. You can take almost any ADC(maybe not Kalista not sure though) take a common Crit build that ADC players are familiar with and Kai'sa will always have the lower damage landing with critical strikes(this is not including AD steroids like some champions have). The only thing I'm suggesting here is buffing her base AD by 10 or 12 at lvl 18(leaving it around 98 or 100) to make critical strikes feel a bit more satisfying to deal damage with. Nothing really more than that.
> Of course I considered that, but before the 250% crit damage being removed from Infinity Edge It hardly noticeable because the damage multiplier on it was so high. Once they took it away it really showed how terrible her scaling really is base stats wise compared to other marksman in general. The attack speed that she gets just from leveling up is low which is fine because we will build attack speed anyways to be able to get her Invisibility. The base AD she has is very noticeably low compared to other marksman and when you throw in crit multpliers every thing changes when you add just a tiny bit of AD. Translation, it’s entirely due to the crit item changes not kaisa, and is a problem faced by all crit adcs... therefore buffing kaisa is a bad idea especially with the fixes to crit builds coming. Also in those calculations you forgot her passive, even in crit builds that supplies a the damage needed to be on par with other champions. > This can be said about any weak early game ADC, especially Vayne who has been getting buff after buff with no context as to why they gave it to her. While probably justified, Kai'sa gets nerf after nerf. (I don't consider the Hot fix they did on her in 8.11) Vayne being too strong has nothing to do with kaisa... why the hell would kaisa be buffed when the issue is vayne needs nerfs. That’s a terrible argument for buffing kaisa, especially as kaisa is not that far behind vayne in terms of meta. > I have not suggested buffing her in every way or everything she does, but merely in just base AD to keep up in damage with a critical strike build that multiple ADCs can run. Yes you have. Every kaisa build focuses on auto attacks (besides full ap one though that does use auto attacks), regardless of the build kaisa is an auto attack reliant champion. So yes by buffing her base ad it buffs everything she does, that’s not a buff for crit kaisa that’s a buff to kaisa in general... something she doesn’t need.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which skin line is your favourite and why? ^^
Guardian of the sands... I’m a sucker for Egyptian mythology and love the looks of the skins (plus pretending to be a blue shell with rammus is never not fun)
Peenoise (EUW)
: > Kaisa is an on hit adc, she has low ad in exchange for an extremly powerful on hit, as steroid, invisibility, and burst.... her damage isn’t coming from base ad or really ad in general. > > And why increase it, she’s already one if the strongest adcs in the game why give an outright buff for no reason. "First off - {{champion:145}} Kai'Sa is intended to be a versatile champion. The goal is for her to have multiple roles, playstyles, and builds. So, I’d like to give a bit of context on each of her abilities and how they achieve this. Always remember that you don’t need to upgrade every ability every game, and most cohesive builds will evolve no more than 2 spells." - Riot Jag He also goes on to say "Kai'Sa has some of the worst level scaling in the game in terms of offensive base stats (her AD and AS per level are extremely low), but her item scaling is extremely potent. Most item purchases will scale you up quite well, as long as they’re offensive." The problem I feel with Kai'sa is this doesn't seem true at all. Her most common build {{item:3006}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3124}} doesn't provide anything truly meaningful to her damage wise until she gets a third item whether its {{item:3085}} or {{item:3115}} and even then it's mediocre compared to how other ADCs deal damage in comparison. If she goes the Crit build which in my opinion is cheaper and more reliable, It doesn't compare to say Kog'Maw or Varus who can deal damage thru an on-hit or critical strike build. Her Invisibility is locked behind a bonus attack speed requirement that can be somewhat difficult to get to and before you do, your E prevents you from attacking while remaining Visible to your opponent. And her passive only scales with AP so for an On-hit build to be truly effective it would have to look something like this: {{item:3006}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3091}} Even then you can't duel other ADC's unless you have Guinsoo's stacked for the passive to be unlocked and if you were to rush Guinsoo's First you have no damage to fight back with Auto attacks in the early game. To finally add on to the AP On-Hit Build, for Kai'sa to get this many items you have to have a lead by a huge margin otherwise the game will be over before you could even think to build a 4th item. Currently on Patch 9.1(Even with previous patches) there are statistically 22 champions being played in the bot or have been recorded being played in the bot lane and she places 17/22 in terms of damage dealt averaging 19575 damage with 49.30% Win Rate & 0.89% Ban Rate (which is not at all impressive). With the future of Crit items to come, Kai'sa will fall behind other ADCs in terms of DPS when her On-hit build no longer becomes effective to build. Her base AD doesn't need to be something amazing like Draven or Jhin, but I feel with her base AD that low they kind of sell her short of being a versatile champion.
Firstly kaisa is still considered one of the stronger adcs, giving her a universal buff like that is the last thing she needs. Secondly have you considered that as not much has changed with kaisa and yet her crit build has gone down hill it hasn’t got anything to do with kaisa herself but crit builds... no crit adcs are in the meta for a reason, if her crit build is struggling then it’s bdcause of the items not herself Thirdly > she places 17/22 in terms of damage dealt averaging 19575 damage with 49.30% Win Rate & 0.89% Ban Rate (which is not at all impressive). She’s got a weak early game, and does require high game knowledge to use... these are things which are necessary for kaisa to have regardless.... this lowers damage dealt as if you mess the early game up your gonna be behind (same with all late game adcs) and if your too aggrsssive with your ult you will die instantly. So win rate and overall damage dealt will be low because of less experienced players dragging it down, which should not be something riot balances around... and no adc has a high ban rate, with kaisa being the 5th highest of adcs, 4th if you disclude a flex like cass... highest is lucien with 3.50 which isn’t that high at all. Fourthly if she needed a buff to her crit build buffing everything she does isn’t a good way... you need to actually target that build, this mean increased ad ratios on abilities, or crit ratios... not base ad buffs that doesn’t help, in fact that ruins the point of her being item reliant
Lari (EUNE)
: How many capsules were bought for 1 BE?
The bug was live for 14 minutes... riot reported just under 100 summoners used the bug in this time... Maths wise if you’ve done it was fast as possible your looking at well over 10000 capsules per summoner... more realistically we are prob looking at 300-500
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Singapore Server revert the IMPOSIBLE 1 BE Capsule BUG
Except you can’t always look at just these numbers... Yes there’s more people on that server but there’s also only 100 people who used that glitch... so the difficulty doesn’t lie in amount of total people per server but the distribution per server... yeah Singapore might have managed but if they’ve only got say 3 of the abuse cases in that server then it’s gonna be a much easier fix than another server with 50. Youve gotta look at more than just one single bit of data before making judgements like this
Peenoise (EUW)
: You're correct, I completely forgot that her living weapon requirement goes down and only evolves with bonus AD from Items. ** Living Weapon: Requires 100 − 72 (based on level) bonus attack damage to upgrade – Icathian Rain fires 10 missiles.**
I mean I wasn’t, I had no idea that was a thing (since when was this a thing I seriously never noticed wtf) But regardless it’s still bonus attack damage so any increases or decreases to her base ad or ad per level wouldn’t affect it.
Peenoise (EUW)
: Kai'sa & Marksmen AD @ Lvl-18
It ain’t to do with the Q evolution, that’s bonus AD not total so her base Ad isn’t a factor. Kaisa is an on hit adc, she has low ad in exchange for an extremly powerful on hit, as steroid, invisibility, and burst.... her damage isn’t coming from base ad or really ad in general. And why increase it, she’s already one if the strongest adcs in the game why give an outright buff for no reason.
MrTeTe (EUNE)
: The Champion Banning Issue With League Of Legends
If a champion is high priority and your last pick has hovered them then your fully allowed to ban them... if it’s a contested or hated pick the chances of a low level pick getting it is low. Unless they are first pick hovering a champion should not lock out the ability to ban
: Lissandra passive.
Mana restore passives aren’t very good... they become useless after landing phase, more so they disrupt the entire point of mana which means that champions with mana restore passive have to have stupid mana costs to compensate. It’s outright better to remove the mana passive and lower costs, lets mana actually do its job. And while her current passive ain’t good early game her old passive wasn’t useful past the laning phase, ultimatly a passive which becomes more useful past the laning phase is outright more useful
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: News from Developers about 1 BE Capsule Bug
You realise this team has nothing to do with that bug nor the fallout... seriously do you really think the balance team has anything to do with sales. Your just lashing out at nothing, riot is compartmentalised, the actions of one team doesn’t affect the others... if your going to be angry at least have the decency to direct it at the correct people
: Why isn't BOTRK like the best item ever?
It’s stats are pretty low comparatively, you need a decent amount of attack speed to make it work, and like others said it’s current health so vs squishies it doesn’t add too much. So not everyone can use it efficiently, there’s better options for most champions
: Does Cassiopea's Miasma proc Banshee's Veil Passive?
Some spells ignite spell shield... miasma is one of them
BlueEziboy (EUNE)
: Post your images with how many times you died/killed Yasuo.
Killed: 186 Don’t know how many times I died to him, I died more to zed... gotta be less than 171 though
: ''In 1000 years calling someone a rubber duck could be a grave insult and the word rubber duck would get censored... that’s just how language works (weird isn’t it... we get hurt by words because we’ve agreed that word is hurtful) '' Exactly. even on league you get reported the moment you call someone a kid or say something that ''offends'' them SJW and special snowflake world we live in these days.
Well no, thing about insults is it isn’t just one side deciding it’s an insult, if someone didn’t like something and tells you then you’d just stop that’s just manners. So both sides agree on it being an insult, this includes you. So it’s not SJWs and ‘special snowflakes’, it’s everyone... both left and right, assholes and SJWs... you and me included.
: then how come no one has a problem with communism? Stalin was way worse than Hitler but no one cares. it's not the topic that is sensitive, it's the people that are sensitive.
Communism is another can of worms entirely... It was never the issue and there are still communist countries or political parties out there, inherently it’s no more evil than capitalism... the issue was one dictator in power abusing his power, the issue lied entirely with Stalin, people where pretty hsppy up until he turned up. Ultimately if someone called themselves a communist it’s not a big deal cause it’s not what caused the issues... if someone called themselves a nazi then that means that person is a danger to everyone who isn’t white, straight and able. So it’s not the fact that they’ve killed, it’s the fact that it’s still happening today... and if someone says they believe in a belief that routinely kills people like you that’s not being sensitive that’s having common sense. If some group went around killing whites because they didn’t like them, and you met someone who agreed with them you’d get away from them pretty dam fast, it’s not about being sensitive it’s the fact that this person has litterally said they’d agree to kill you.
Holymanster (EUNE)
: Of course it's not RIOT's fault , it's the Devil he does it on purpose ruins their game and boosts their sales. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Most of what you are complaining about are just things to do with mobas or free to play games... they’ve all got this. And as far as these issues go riot have done a good job avoiding them and still do
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: Remind me of 100 years ago when 3d modeling/rendering forums existed and were amazing, so many nice people there, and nobody was rude, but also low censorship, art is art, and some people made nice nazi art, in form of wwII nazi planes, wwII nazi soldiers etc, everything was all good. And in about 10 years when society started to becomes sensitive not like now was only in infancy, a new young brave with modern view moderator censored an old friendly guy that was on those forum I assume before that moderator started growing chest hair, because he made a cartoon wwII nazi plane and the moderator removed his art. Since that day things were never the same, new brave members start to defend that moderator, older ones told him to go %%%% himself, which was cool nobody cared back then to throw some blanter to members/moderators. Admins intervene and said "while they don't tend to censor art, this subject its sensitive" and it's better to be removed since a cartoon plane don't need to have nazi sign on it since it's not really historically relevant as a wwII nazi replica plane, and 3 old amazing moderators told them to go %%%%thself and quit moderation. Well society is like that, nobody recognize and try to hide the past, they are ashamed of the past, they are so sensitive at words, you can't; even tell somebody that he is silly because you get ban from forum, and you cant even have an argumentative discussion :D Quote from riot moderators after they removed some comments of mine: "If you have a problem with other players posts, please utilise the "Report" function and do not attack them or respond to them in an argumentative manner." In other worlds be a snitch and report everyone that bother you since they will get nothing since they hide behind fluffy words, but if you argue with them you get your comment removed or you get 1-2days banned form boards. Society today slogan is "You should be ashamed if you are a straight white male", white males are racists, sexisits, mysogins, they should be ashamed they exist, while all others sexex/races can do anythign they want. women only party, women only events, "women pride" - t-shirts "other races then white" only party "other races then white" - t-shirts Reber Riot event ? "Right next door in Room 613 we’re hosting a variety of sessions to support women and non-binary folks who are interested in getting into games professionally." Now try to wear a tshirt that say "white pride", try to host things that say "white only", "men only", "straight men only", trust me you can get in a lot of hate and legal trouble.
The two things you’ve brought up is very different... people using nazi ideology and imagery basically put them in line with the nazis, you know the ones who litterally tried to commit genocide... in recent history, it’s not like it’s ancient we’ve still got people alive who went through all of that. So yes it’s a sensitive matter, yes for now we shouldn’t allow it on forums (fun fact that kind of stuff is outright illegal in Germany, so for some that’s litterally breaking the law), and yes anyone who uses nazis in anything other than recreational stuff is either an asshole or oblivious. It’s not about being sensitive, it’s about being respectful to the millions of people who got killed by the nazis... and the fact that we still have people today who are openly nazi. ___ As for the other thing I’m not getting too far into it as it’s a can of worms that best kept off the boards.... but generally it’s bad apples on either side. Most people don’t care about white people, or won’t care if your proud... only a few who have taken it to the extreme care and they don’t speak for the rest of us. At the same time the people who tend to walk around in tshirts saying white pride are also the ones suggesting kicking PoC out, attacking them, or wearing nazi symbolism and calling themselves nazis. If your not being an asshole to others then it’s fine, but a few asshole whites going for white supremacy makes things harder for us... exact same as the asshole radical left... both are vast minorities but both get viewed as majorities by each other.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wolEm84E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T01:04:41.268+0000) > > Because it's main use was as an instult. and the word terrorist isnt?
Obviously it could be used as an insult... but let’s face it most things could be an insult we just have to agree that it’s insulting. In 1000 years calling someone a rubber duck could be a grave insult and the word rubber duck would get censored... that’s just how language works (weird isn’t it... we get hurt by words because we’ve agreed that word is hurtful) Nazism is on the rise atm and this creates issues, both as it being an insult and people descussing it on places like here... I don’t think riot want to let this place become tumblr so just censoring it makes sense... the alternative is frankly a shit storm.
: New Mode! 1v1 Magma Chamber
Magma chamber itself was too high cost to properly develop so was scrapped. As for 1v1 and 2v2 they released it as a gamemode a few years ago and it was one of the least successful game modes they’ve launched so they didn’t bother bringing it back... no point developing a mode that is already unpopular
Holymanster (EUNE)
: You literally lobotomized or 10 years old that's the only explanation I can give, I don't give a %%%% what they sell and that they manipulate people into buying their stuff, I give a %%%% about the game fixing it . One example simple Death Recap ? How many years ? Broken champs ? Enforced Metas ? Doing stupid shit canceling it and doing it again next year ? Or even buffing champs before a new skin comes out for them , ye but you don't see all this you see only what you want to see. Ignorant fool. Gl and have fun. SO my point is they are doing really good job at selling the product but forget to actually make the product great and just use it's name and the power it acummulated from previous years.
Most of that ain’t riot’s fault... and has nothing to do with money. Again insulting people who tell you your wrong and crying about a game you never have to pay for... grow up and stop being selfish before making a fool of yourself on here
: Wait how do you get prestige aatrox?
Over the year you will get prestige points for participating in events, you can then use them to buy any of the prestige skins released that year. So for now it’s the only way, but that’s only cause we haven’t gotten any events this year yet.
Mak3M3Happy (EUNE)
: And how nasus and irelia have the same paystyle?
It’s not so much same play style as each other but with champions you play frequently (it should name 2 champions for each suggestion showing where it came from)
: How to balance Conqueror
How to balamce it... just remove it. The rune has completely messed up balance and killed off tanks, the only way to bring tanks back is to get rid of this rune... fighters have grasp still and they wherent in a bad spot before conquerer
: ADC's have always had tonnes of pen, they actually have less now than previously and the new IE is less damage overall Last whisper used to be 40% armour pen, and ghostblade had 20 flat armour pen and gave attack speed as part of its passive so it was a very common adc item. And the topic wasn't focused on tanks however taking CDR off of tank items (mainly Magic Resist items) in favour of raw stats would make tanks more tanky while increasing their cooldowns leading to less damage, which makes sense for a tank Yes Conquerer is broken and should be removed from the game as there is no real reason to take anything else in the precision tree over it
IE is only less damage vs squishies, it’s more vs tanks Armour pen wise black cleaver has been increased. And the issue is mainly fighters, not adcs. And cooldown reduction is important for tanks, as it’s not damage that they are looking for but utility... the faster they get their abilities up and the more they use them before they die the stronger they are. Just adding more stats onto it doesn’t help, cdr is the only stat tanks have which the enemy can’t ignore... by increasing stats you increase tank’s weakness to anti tank, and as that weakness is currently killing them then doing this change further puts them in the grave.
Holymanster (EUNE)
: You don't understand nobody says they shouldn't be making money for godsake , are you all lobotomized or better just to ask your age ? And if you really want to understand where league is going look at WoW.
So instead you are going to complain that a free to play game is doing something to get money which doesn’t affect gameplay at all and is completely optional. Your just selfish and childish... and attacking people who tell you your wrong doesn’t help your case.
Ritcher (EUW)
: Ahri Charm through Ornn W???
Yeah this is something I learnt the hard way recently as well... unstoppable isn’t cc immunity it just ignores the effect. So if a champion cc you just before your unstoppable ends you still get cc... which pretty much lost me a fight and the game when I was playing sion vs fiddle recently.
: I dont understand what Riot wait to nerf Draven early game
Nerfing his early game isn’t s good way of doing it... while it’s strong he is a feast or famine champion who relies on early game snowball to exist, nerfs to his early game risk killing him which is not the objective of balance changes. Better option if necessary would be to nerf his scaling, makes him rely further on snowballing and allows exploitation of his main weakness without removing his only real strengh. Besides he ain’t so bad.. yeah a pain in lane but so long as you don’t feed horrendously you outscale him and any good fighter gets easy pickings with a Draven with the lack of mobility.
Holymanster (EUNE)
: Is this game still for gamers and having fun or ...
They are a company, they need to be making money otherwise we don’t get to play. At least it’s free to play with no pay to win system... in this day and age that’s a commodity
: Is this meme going to die any time soon or are we going to have to listen to posts like this all the time?
Welcome to the boards, this has been the case for years now.
: Im not even tilted, im not angry and always believe that its winnable. Im just playing abnormally bad and i dont know why ;-;
Tilting isn’t always about getting angry or losing hope... you can get tilted without these things... it’s just bad luck a lot of the time, combined with a few subconscious stuff. Like I said have a break for now, play a different game and come back ready... even if you don’t feel tilted if your on a loss streak it’s best to cut your losses and come back later
: The problem with my main :(
This ain’t got anything to do with your main, shaco hasn’t changed. Your simply on tilt, happens to all of us. Take a break for a bit then return stronger.
Zhurkuleens (EUNE)
: Can ppl be banned for not playing usual game style?
If what you plan to do is with the intent to win and doesn’t mess up your own team then it’s allowed... That nunu and singed support that you heard off queued support, took smite, then played jungle, as in was taking both team’s jungle. This came at the expense of both adc and jungler. If the tactic hadn’t unfairly affected their team it would have been fine.
: did u played aganist new one?
Yes, still healthier than the old one. He’s got a lot of counter play and you can beat him in lane if you know the match up. New aatrox is balancable, old aatrox wasn’t... simple as that
: 35% pen would negate 2 items, 1/3 of 6 is 2. Yes certain items have more armour than others but the more armour you have the more it negates. The only useful thing those items would then be the additional effects. You seem to be very stubborn and you make some valid points but understand it is important to question this stuff to get people thinking about it. Otherwise we wont get anywhere.
So your at least starting to realise the state of tanks. The thing is that this descussion is focusing on adcs, while they counter tanks and can easily kill them it’s not what is killing tanks, though they are what kills their late game potential... we’ve had that for years now and we are more than happy with being mid game champions. The issue is fighters at the moment, conquerer plus black cleaver means that even after your first item you are working with less gold than your opponent, even if you are even or winning lane you get disadvantaged into having a weaker first item spike than your opponent because the stats become worse... same with things like melee adcs like yi or yasuo... their builds have stupid amounts of true damage or penetration meaning that tanks can’t tank anymore. It’s why they are dead, no point picking them over a fighter or carry when they die so easily. And tanks are left with just the effects... but that’s not good. If riot make the effects strong enough to validate the purchase then you have issues with everyone buying them, if you don’t then it becomes inefficient for tanks to have these items late game.... There needs to be counter play to penetration, so that tanks have an option to be strong I& they are good... that would be much fairer than currently
: Talking about Blood moon skins, for a while now I've been confused as to why Kindred does have one yet. In my eye thematically it just works.
Same reason as shaco... yes thematically it might work but that’s not the point of skins. Nobody wants a skin where it’s the same theme as the base skin unless it has real significance (like a lore thing, such as the captain skins for gangplank and miss fortune)... kindred are already essentially demons in masks, making a skin revolving around masked demons doesn’t work as well. So there’s better themes riot could explore with kindred, blood moon ain’t the greatest because of its similarities to kindred own theme
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I would one trick Garen if...
It’s really ironic you know... that you asked for a Warwick level rework to make him look like he does in the cinematic. Do you wanna know why he looks different, cause garen already got a VGU... the cinematic is older and thus is based off his old model. That’s why everything is off, it’s not the in game model that’s out it’s the cinematic, it’s extremly outdated (twist of fate came out in what 2012...).
: The video was a proof that a tank won't have any problem taking 1 adc at full build. I didn't say that's a real game... He won't be full armor, but the enemies only have 1 adc. Also, If we follow your logic, his frozen heart/thornmail also make them have only 4 item slots lol. Also, the fact that they bought a pen item to "negate" his items means that it's equal since they sacrificed 1 item to negate 1 of his items. Anyway this isn't making any sense so I'm gonna stop the conversation here.
Only that it’s proof in a completely fabricated situation... therefore isn’t proof at all... that would never happen in game and the results would be very different in a proper game. The enemies might only have one adc but it’s one that’s built properly and more importantly going to be supported by magic damage threats, not to mention likely a black cleaver as well And the logic isn’t flawed... frozen hearth reduces attack speed by 15% (375 gold worth), a single attack speed item gives twice that amount... where as a lord dominik’s removes 35% of their armour, assuming you have 6 armour items like here you’d remove over 2 items worth of armour, in this example as you’d be getting roughly 600 armour from items that would reduce it to 390, that’s 210 armour completely useless... gold wise that’s 4200 gold completely ignored. Now for worst case scenario... its just the lucien... he’s gonna buy black cleaver regardless anyway, so that’s 24% of armour reduced before penetration, therefore that’s an entire item and a half shaved off. In your extreme example the lucien with a proper build (notice no black cleaver in the video, no lucien wouldn’t do that) would ignore 144 armour, then with lord dominik’s it reduces the armour to 297... yes you’ve now lost 303 armour... in your build that’s half of your items gone, 6060 gold worth of stats ignored. This isn’t even considering IE, which converts a portion into true damage therefore ignoring your items, or if it’s a yasuo who can ult to ignore 50% of your armour for whatever reason, or conquerer... Are you starting to understand now... in no universe does a champion who plays with frequently half of their item slots useable and a very good chunk of their income totally ignored have any kind of late game... and with things like conquerer this comes back to early game... a fighter verses tank match up is one sided because conquerer and black cleaver means that any first item is guerenteed to be a lower spike than your opposition. Tanks are dead and buried until riot fixes this issue.
Nom Poro (EUW)
: before it was pay a little amount and put in effort for an exclusive skin this time its pay 10x that amount
Except it’s not... like I’ve said god knows how many times you earn prestige points by participating in events as a loyalty system... so you still get prestige skins for paying a little and putting effort in, only difference is that you choose from all the prestige skins released that year and you won’t get all of them. So you don’t need to pay that much if you don’t want to, that’s just for people who want to skip the loyalty system.
Requıem (EUW)
: Why isnt Riot making skins for the champions that need them?
Shaco is under skin embargo... with a VGU in the foreseeable future shaco is barred from getting skins as if they make a skin now then it’s just gonna have to be remade straight away. Yorick also only came out of skin embargo not too long ago... so normal for him not to get a skin until recently. Plus I’d argue shaco is the worst champion for a blood moon skin, yes he has a mask already but that’s the problem... blood moon shaco wouldn’t be too dissimilar to regular shaco... aka a disappointing skin... it’s better for shaco to get a skin which really changes him, explore other themes rather than what equates to red shaco.
: i meant in the anouncement. "Prestige Points come from bundles with Masterwork Chests (there will be three of these bundles available at launch)"
But regardless complaining that you can’t get all the rewards from a loyalty system revolving around events when there hasn’t been any events is pointless.
: Please watch this video : [Amumu vs 4 adc full build](https://youtu.be/JQ9eVifq4Dg?t=67) I know it's amumu and he was full armor, but he still killed all adc's just by standing there (thornmail). But any normal tank with normal build shouldn't have trouble dealing with adcs. Don't underestimate {{item:3075}} + {{item:3110}} . Saying that a tank are dead and that an adc can just easily kill him is wrong.
But that’s both a team combo that’s never gonna happen, a build that’s unrealistic, and most importantly staged... that’s a custom game where they staged the entire thing so should not be used as evidence in any way shape or form. More importantly none of those adcs brought armour pen... had they done that then suddenly amumu would have had only 4 item slots and would have been much easier to deal with. So the point still stands, conquerer, % pen, and IE have outright killed tanks... and it’s not adcs that are the issue it’s largely fighters with conquerer... adcs late game just shred tanks that would have been fine if tanks where allowed an early or mid game which they aren’t atm due to conquerer.
Show more

swampert919

Level 117 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion