: maybe toddlers give more sense than most adults then cause nothing rational justifies accepting abuse while playing a game or doing any of the other tasks you mentioned
Wow you seriously have issues if you think a tantrum is the best way to solve an issue. Your not gonna get anywhere in life with an attitude like that
: not being able to control emotions and not wanting to control them are two different things what is in it for me to accept being abused instead of just lashing out back, what? just what? nothing I'd rather not feel worthless because a 13 years old thinks they are much better at me in a video game and are super badly behaved and a loudmouth about it
You get nothing out of fighting back agains5 abuse in games. Think about it it’s someone you will never see again, there’s no point in trying to fight back. And if you ignore you might get enjoyment out of that game, the only way they ruin it is if you let them... And also they want to ruin your game, by retaliating or letting them ruin it they win and you loose... you get nothing out of that, if you grow up and be the better person they don’t win.
: >it prevents you from losing enjoyment due to others no once u saw the first line of flame all the possible enjoyment you'd get from the match is sucked out of u like a vaccum cleaner sucks dirt off the ground, people would say deal with it or mute but guess what i discovered something epic i was never obligated to play or win in the first place if someone flames me they lost my cooperation maybe they are the ones with self control issues unchecked not me
That’s not normal... you realise that right, someone saying one thing to you should not take all enjoyment out of the game and if it does you do have issues and you should go get help And your both the ones with self control issues
: there's nothing to get help from people who flame are completely NORMAL it's the playerbase who are an absolute sickness to deal with you are interested in playing as your favorite champ not getting yelled at by someone half your age this is not anyone's idea of fun how do you expect people to not explode back at %%%%ing twats at some point they can't unless they are used to getting the short end of abuse and remaining silent not everyone is made out like that some just like to mirror the behaviors around them if you are twat to me u'll get a %%%% to deal with if you are nice i might be nice to u back eye for an eye none owes anyone any bs self control attitude we are here just to play a goddamn free game and while you sign the TOS to not be a %%%% u also don't sign it to get yelled at and have to deal with the shittiest experience a game has ever had to offer online
Not being able to control emotions is not normal, if you are unable to handle someone saying words to you then you need to find a way to deal with them. It’s the same everywhere if you are having people yell at you at work or school you don’t retaliate that gets you in trouble, you act your own age and find a way to control your emotions. The outcry’s you think are normal are only normal for toddlers, anyone older does need to seek help if they’ve still got the emotional range of a child
: if your frustration is coming from the game you'll likely just circle your frustration back to it you won't go for an outside place to do it people don't really care about others they just want to play their damn game so others have to act as such and not expect patience or empathy of strangers yeah i know this view is too bleak but that's what i ever got from this game people here suck i can't even play normals because i'll get a whiny douche who'll flame me for no reason even when i do good and i immediately lose all motivation to win, i hope this game eats itself inside out one day and all the badly behaved menchildren who call themselves "playerbase" get their well deserved karma out of being annoying twats and i don't mean just bans
If you get that tilted don’t play... seriously if you can’t handle people single player games are better for you And if someone is flaming you then mute them instead of sinking to their level... it ain’t hard and it prevents you from losing enjoyment due to others
: no you don't have any say on whether someone quits the game or not it's their personal choice bans do nothing they just restart a new account
Which keeps them out of games... they restart their account, flame again, then get banned. It doesn’t solve the issue but they ain’t playing with the majority of us anymore. And like I said I don’t care about toxic assholes, this is about normal people... if they are toxic frankly they aren’t gonna get rid of chat, if they are just using it for an outlet then maybe a ban will get it through their skull to get help.
: being "toxic" was never about torturing other people and seeing reactions well some sadists do that and they are rare but for most it's just an outlet there was never a reward to being toxic it's pointless irrational behavior that's why people don't want to allow themselves to have any chance to do it :) and you don't really get a say to who quits the game and who doesn't that's why the game sucks assholes will cling to it and there's nothing you could do about it
> and you don't really get a say to who quits the game and who doesn't that's why the game sucks assholes will cling to it and there's nothing you could do about it Bans do tho. And if it’s an outlet they have anger management issues and need to find an outlet that doesn’t involve others... I’m someone who’s actually got anger management issues and I’ve not got a single ban nor do I flame, cause I’ve actually got better outlets... There is no excuse for toxicity, if you can’t sort yourself out go get help cause newsflash that ain’t normal
: don't you think you are being dramatic people won't make 180° personality changes just because they want to disable chat completely, u "just don't be toxic grow up" people are ridiculous
If you remove chat from sight you don’t see reactions If you don’t see reactions you don’t get a reward for being toxic If you aren’t rewarded for being toxic the behaviour is less likely to be reinforced You can still be banned So you eliminate the rewards and still have the punishment. That’s basic psychology. And the suggestion was more for people to not have to see the assholes, the advice to the assholes is to just leave nobody wants them here.
: Ok let's not start a fight about which one is harder, no fight of the mobas, I like them both, they're both good. You still fail to provide a good reason why it SHOULDN'T be a feature. It's simple to make, good for new player experience, doesn't take ANYTHING from the current gameplay and it's pretty common to have because it's a good thing. Again, why not?
I’ve supplied your reason above... TLDR anywhere you shove this information in league will come at the expense of clarity on more important information for anyone not below level 20 which is a good 99% of the community or would require a massive UI overhaul which this late into leagues life isn’t worth it
: Maybe I want to know what my teammates ability does to, maybe I learn that some champion is cool and want to unlock it, maybe I'm having fun learning, maybe I played with this champion for the 3rd time in 30 games (ally or enemy) and I don't remember something or still don't what he does, ... Your answer is learn the hard way or %%%% off don't play the game, or just die ignorant, I think some devs would disagree with that. For new players it's one of the most necessary things... I come from Dota and want to have fun learning a new game and all the heroes it has, I'm not gonna do homework to know everything, I'm playing casually for fun. It's really weird to me and it's just my 2 cents that's all.
> Maybe I want to know what my teammates ability does to, For your allies you used to be able to click on the, during champ select to see them... not sure if that’s still the case. > maybe I learn that some champion is cool and want to unlock it, If you see the champion in game and it looks cool go to the champion page and have a look, you don’t need to do that in game. > maybe I'm having fun learning, And that’s something I do, I enjoy learning. I knew what half of the champion pool did before even downloading the game cause I watched the spotlights... if you enjoy learning you wherent gonna stay on the client anyway you’d move to the wiki or YouTube regardless. > maybe I played with this champion for the 3rd time in 30 games (ally or enemy) and I don't remember something or still don't what he does Then use google > , ... Your answer is learn the hard way or %%%% off don't play the game, or just die ignorant, I think some devs would disagree with that. My answer is that there are 10 million active accounts, the vast majority learnt this game with one of the worst tutorials in gaming... mobas have a steep learning curve, you can try and make it easier but it’s gonna be a trial by fire regardless. > For new players it's one of the most necessary things... I come from Dota and want to have fun learning a new game and all the heroes it has, I'm not gonna do homework to know everything, I'm playing casually for fun. It's really weird to me and it's just my 2 cents that's all. That’s fair but as someone who went the opposite direction and started on league I don’t have an issue with this and others in my situation are the same... hell I played DotA and I didn’t even know there was a way to check abilities in game, because my first thought if I come across something I don’t know is to pull out my iPad or iPhone and check. We are in an age where not everything has to be in one place... games are frequently adopting the ability of keeping their in game UI uncluttered and having information off site because most people just google stuff. Think about it... if you stuck abilities and descriptions into the score board you loose clarity on other way more important stats... as a veteran player I don’t care what abilities everyone has I knew that off by heart before I got to level 20 (with a few exceptions), what I do care about is everyone’s KDA, level, items, summoners, CS, missing status... the score board already gives a ton of information and all of it valuable. What I’m saying is while it would make the learning curve easier you shouldn’t clutter out more important information, the vast majority of players are post 30 and already know what everyone does... that’s the group that riot should priorities... anything for new players shouldn’t come at the expense of old players. And figuring out where else to put them would require a UI overhaul which ain’t a good idea and is costly for like I said little payoff.
: you can still hear people spamming chat "tick, tick, tick , tick" every message that's being sent and u can also press enter type something and press enter again that's just annoying man
I’ve never noticed a sound when a message comes up, even if there is there’s likely an option to mute it And if you can’t resist chatting to people to annoy them even when the chat is hidden (therefore can’t see reactions, therefore gets no gratification out of it) then you’ve got impulse control issues and should really seek help for it... if you don’t have issues you just need to grow up and not be tempted to act childish.
Lari (EUNE)
: Adc's have a Kryptonite
Most adc players only experience mid to late game yasuo where he is the bane of their existence... so I think they are kinda conditioned into avoiding him like the plague
: That's a good point except the logic there is - let's make our game harder to learn by not having this pretty simple and common feature because ... Dota is harder?
DotA only has a harder base game, it’s champions are actually pretty simplistic for a moba. Outside of like 2 of them (invoker and meepo) there aren’t many difficult champions. It’s the opposite in league. That’s why the pricing system exists... very simple champions are 450ip, they are the ones which you can figure out what they do in their entirety from just playing against them... harder champions are 6300 and you only get exposed to them one at a time and it comes after you’ve started learning meaning you’ve got the ability to focus on learning that champion. There’s also a YouTube spotlight on pretty much every champion explaining them... so there is a lot set up to help learning it’s just not incorporated in game (remember DotA has a different UI set up which incorporates steam and tabbing out, league doesn’t so incorporating the info is harder).
: Even if I don't die why wouldn't I want to know what they do? What? It's a much better learning experience if you can see the abilities and it's not a crazy feature to add, it's pretty easy and common to have, can you think of a good reason why it shouldn't be a feature?
> Even if I don't die why wouldn't I want to know what they do? What? Because if you ain’t dying your doing well... say you are against a corki pre 30, do you need to know about his magic damage conversion, do you need to know that his Q gives vision, or his E shred resistances... frankly no you don’t. What you do need to know is that his Q is AoE and does damage, his W is a dash, his E deals damage, his R is a rocket launcher, and occasionally he does his package which you can figure out is tied to the alarms after one or two instances. Knowing the intricies of champions arent necessary early on, all you really need to know is what deals damage and what applies CC which frankly is trial and error. You can start figuring out the rest of it later on when it starts to matter. An example from my experience. Had no idea what nidalee did, all I knew is she throw spears which hurt and she occasionally turned into a cat and jumped on people... frankly that’s enough to get by your first 10-20 levels. By 30 you would have either learnt everything or been smart enough to look up what you didn’t get in game. > can you think of a good reason why it shouldn't be a feature? My dude we’ve only just gotten a tutorial which doesn’t instruct players to buy thornmail on Ashe... baby steps. And like I’ve said there’s millions of players here and we all managed just fine, makes the learning curve a bit steep but that’s the same with all mobas... yeah it would be nice to have but it’s not the most necessary thing ever.
: Why do i have to do this to remove writing to chat
If you click and hold the top of the chat log you can drag it around the screen... then just drag it off the screen so you can’t see it. Congrats you’ve just disabled chat. You don’t need to tamper with files just hide the chat where you can’t get to it
: Yup, I have 4k hours in dota and a MAJOR diference between LoL and Dota for new players is this one. There are a lot more things to learn in Dota and it's way more overwhelming, if you learn champions abilities in LoL you're almost good to go, items and stats and other things aren't hard to understand at all unlike Dota.
Do remember that DotA has every champion avalible from the start, league doesn’t. So while it’s harder to find info in game your only exposed to a handful of champions to begin with and then the amount you see increases, where as in DotA your exposed to everyone so you need to be able to easily learn their abilities. It’s easier to learn in league cause it’s spoon fed, instead of having the whole kitchen sink thrown in your face like DotA
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=am0Tmmg0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-23T16:25:34.751+0000) > > It’s in the death recap. There was also a time that during champion select you could click on champions to bring up their champion info page but not sure if that’s still the case haven’t tried in a while. > > But part of the fun is learning, you don’t need to know everything immediately and sone of the fun is trying to figure out what champions sround you do... and there’s always google most people have smart phones now it’s not hard to quickly google a champion if you can’t figure them out. That's not a good solution, I have to die to see what they do? And I won't see all their abilities, only the ones that did damage
I mean... if you don’t die do you need to know what they do... it’s just the stuff that kills you. And like I said it’s a learning experience, you find a champion you don’t understand, you play vs them learning as you go, and anything you still don’t understand you go to that champion’s page after the game or dur8mg it if need be. New players aren’t in ranked they are just learning the game, not understanding something is fine and there’s no immediate rush to understand. Plus a lot of the time it’s self explanatory, get hit by something, it does something, congrats you now know that ability does that thing.... there ain’t much about a champion you can’t learn from getting killed by one.
sk my dix (EUNE)
: SKT T1 ZED
It’s a 750 skin so all it changes is the model no new effects or animations that’s a 1350 skin... it’s also got no special treatment over any other skin of that SKT group nor any esports skins before it... it’s reketivitly recent that esports skins are high production quality
: How about if we could see champions abilities in game?
It’s in the death recap. There was also a time that during champion select you could click on champions to bring up their champion info page but not sure if that’s still the case haven’t tried in a while. But part of the fun is learning, you don’t need to know everything immediately and sone of the fun is trying to figure out what champions sround you do... and there’s always google most people have smart phones now it’s not hard to quickly google a champion if you can’t figure them out.
hweeze (EUW)
: Oh wow, i completely forgot about that. (Somehow I've never actually... gotten stunned before...?) Thanks though :-)
It’s a mini stun so easily missed, it’s only really useful for interrupting channels
: I hope that's true but if u go to pbe the changes are still there tho
Because that’s what’s currently on the pbe, these are the coming patch. Another proof https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/ZOH65NIy-small-diana-gameplay-changes-coming-to-pbe > EDIT from 5/17: Going to pull all those changes out in the next few days besides the Q spell and the QoL on it. Thanks everyone for the feedback (positive and negative alike) and discussions generated. This has been really useful information and we would like to do more improvements in the future, but want to align on setting the right goals before committing to big changes. Straight from the rioter who’s in charge of these changes... they ain’t happening
FlameClub (EUNE)
: I know alot of champions who are much more unhealthy for the game!
And they are all most likely on the list to get a rework as well. Just because one champion is unhealthy doesn’t mean another should be reverted to also be unhealthy, just that the unhealthy champion should be reworked like aatrox was.
: That's not true i just checked and the changes are still in pbe!
https://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/05/522-pbe-update-emote-icon-tweaks.html All Diana changes besides the QoL and Q recode is reverted
: Pray for Diana (patch 9.11)
theyve already reverted the changes on the pbe... they might be back at another time but for now they ain’t coming in 9.11
FlameClub (EUNE)
: I just need it!
The old one was toxic and unhealthy for the game, the entire point of the rework was to remove him from the game why would riot ever readd that was unhealthy for the game. Old aatrox is gone for good... you need to move on like the rest of us have
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iPl4mwWv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-22T21:51:05.698+0000) > > Mages deal burst damage, good luck trying to kill a tank or bruiser with a mage.... they also can’t take baron quickly at all > Then create them. Create more Champs like Syndra, Syndra does both, burst and high DPS. Or Ryze, Ryze destroys tanks. And squishys. Create more DPS mages that have some utility and can stand on their own. Problem solved. EDIT: Also, games are usually over between 20-28 minutes. There is no late game.
Or just learn to play the champions who already exist What’s the point of Riot creating champions to replace other champions because you don’t like them And late game is anything past 2-3 items, usually happening around the 20-24 min mark and where teams start thinking about baron. So late game still happens
: Well I guess this is just a difference in our philosophies about risk I just think risks are worth taking, and I also believe riot is decent enough to make such changes happen without causing problems
Risks aren’t worth taking if you’ve already watched what would happen. That’s the point of history, to learn from it... we’ve seen what happens when off builds gets buffed, generally speaking either nothing happens or it takes over. So the risk is high risk low reward. More so we’ve already seen the results of some of these changes, riot have already had to nerf, rework or outright kill a ton of off builds because they became too strong. How is it worth the risk if the build is gonna end up in a worse spot further down the line. And given that riot have already made these mistakes and tried to make changes with problems they frankly aren’t... we’ve seen what these builds do while viable, there’s no point trying to make them viable in the first place... with a lot of these the mistake is trying to in the first place.
: Assasin role
In fights you don’t want to be on show, as you saw that can get you killed... and don’t go through the front line their job is to stop you. Try to go from the sides or from behind and target the adc, your job is to kill them and if you do it right you can get in and out before the enemy team has time to react to you, trying to go through the front line makes you predictable. I wouldn’t normally do this but I recommend watching redmercy play.., while he is usually not the best for learning the game he is a decently good assasin player and generally understands how to play them. Watch what he does (and read the comment section, they tend to say what he is doing wrong), it’s a good way of figuring out what you need to do on assasins.
: Whats the point of ADCs anyways? Why not have 3 solo lanes?
Mages deal burst damage, good luck trying to kill a tank or bruiser with a mage.... they also can’t take baron quickly at all And adcs do a lot early game, or they should do... it’s just bad adcs that do nothing but feed, same as how it’s bad supports that do nothing but feed. ___ And think about it logically, there’s 5 players but 4 farming positions, 3 lanes and the jungle... so if there was 3 solo lanes then there’s no where for the 5th player to go, and the point of the support is someone that can survive without farming... so it wouldn’t be the adc leaving the lane it’d be the support with the adc soloing. And before S1 pretty sure it wasn’t adcs in the bot lane... if I remember correctly it was common for adcs to go mid... the idea of a support helping the adc came from the S1 worlds as it let adcs get gold and kills while having the mage get greater exp as they need levels more. The duo lane is the most effective way to play and has been for years... you can’t argue with something that’s had no equal for around 8 years
: None of these changes should make these off meta picks any stronger than their meta counterpart, they would still remain weaker versions of their regular selves If changes like these are done properly without any ridiculous numbers, the meta wouldn't change, there's no reason for weaker picks to become meta, but it's still possible to make these weak picks less weak
Yeah we’ve heard those words before. These picks might not be outright stronger, but all they need to do is cover up a weakness and suddenly they are stronger. Take reksai for instance, that’s a champion who already had to have her ap ratios nerfed because ap reksai was too strong, because she became a poke mage with great mobility eliminating the risk of her usual style and eliminating the risk of poke mages by giving her mobility.... your idea turns her into a poke mage with an execute with an ap ratio and untargetability... that’d be toxic... normal reksai might be stronger but ap reksai becomes harder to stop making that one meta Ap kha, one change you suggested is already a revert. But think about it, increased healing, increased damage on passive... all I see there is the return of tank kha... that’s not a good thing tank assasins are toxic. Aurelion and hiemer you’ve completely killed their current way of playing... why would you go for normal ap if by getting things like nashors, by going for a build similar to azir you get all your old strenghs, new strenghs, and you reduce weaknesses. Ap yi is a blight on this gane’s history we by no means want to repeat it. Ap j4 is an annoying poke mage, along the same lines as ap reksai (which had to be nerfed like I already said)... giving him an AoE nuke as well is the worst idea especially as unlike lethality jarvin you get access to hourglass meaning you are less likely to be punished for it. That one would become meta. As you can see ap builds can bring a lot of issues into the game if you aren’t careful... and a lot of what you’ve suggested are pitfalls that riot have already fell down. While if done right they can be healthy that involves knowing the strenghs and weaknesses of these picks and buffing them in a way that prevents strenghs from blocking out weaknesses like several of these. So like I said too risky, nobody wants a repeat of tank assasins or ap yi again.
: Imo, that just means more work for the balance team And when you're making a game I don't think you should sacrifice fun for the sake of lightening the workload (depending on how much work it actually is, cause I don't think adding a few off meta play styles would be too much work to balance) Regardless it's really nice to have an opinion on this :3
It’s not the case of lightening the workload... it’s the case of not shooting the game in the foot. Like I said so many of league’s biggest issues came from off meta builds becoming an issue, mindlessly buffing these builds is a shoe in for disaster. Chances are with this you wouldn’t make the game funnier, nor increase diversity... off meta picks becoming the meta almost always is the opposite... it makes the game less fun and lowers diversity.
Krilldop (EUW)
: If people play for fun, the nemesis draft is fun (in my opinion) because everyone plays with weak or forgotten champions, which brings more "variety" to the game. Black market fighters, despite being created for testing items, also offer more variety for the game. New types of "minions" and play with items that are not in any other game mode.
There’s a reason people don’t play those champions to begin with... if people want to have fun it’s better to let them have fun on champions they enjoy, being stuck with champions they don’t enjoy isn’t going to be fun. Plus there was always someone who chose a champion nobody on their team knew how to deal with and lost them the game from champion select. And lik3 I said a lot of the items in black market fighters are now in the game, there’s only a few that didn’t make it in and they either didn’t work out or where broken. Until riot actually have a set of new and experimental items to try out there’s no point in bringing back black market brawlers
: You don't have to win to have fun, but it's not fun when there's nothing you can do at all. her w does give weakness when she inevitably has to switch targets or proc passive, which she would not have to if she was on the op side of things ivern became meta, yes, but not a must-pick. Yuumi's kit has the risk of becoming must-pick extremely easily. to some extend that is true, but Yuumi forces a very specific playstyle on their adc, not just passivre/aggressive.
> You don't have to win to have fun, but it's not fun when there's nothing you can do at all. If a champion is doing its job there is nothing you can do. That’s the entire point if there’s something you can do the enemy team has made a mistake. If a champion is played well it most likely won’t be fun to face. > her w does give weakness when she inevitably has to switch targets or proc passive, which she would not have to if she was on the op side of things Yeah she would. That’s the whole point of her kit is to be attaching and unattaching to make full use of her kit... if you are hiding on the same champion you are going to be useless. Being strong or even op won’t mean you no longer play her properly > ivern became meta, yes, but not a must-pick. Yuumi's kit has the risk of becoming must-pick extremely easily. No she doesn’t. She a high skill floor champion with few parallels... that’s the opposite of must pick. If she was strong and extremly easy to play then she has a chance, There are extremly few cases of must pick champions in league’s history, in fact I’m pretty sure there’s only two, S3 kass and the juggernaut update. Both are because anyone could pick them up and carry... nothing like Yuumi. And even then they still get buffs when needed, no champion should be denied buffs based on what might happen, if they are too risky to buff then they need a rework Also there’s never been a situation where there’s been a must pick support... that’s because most support players are mains and the majority stick to their own champions. Yuumi being meta won’t do much. > to some extend that is true, but Yuumi forces a very specific playstyle on their adc, not just passivre/aggressive. No she doesn’t... the only thing Yuumi actually forces is having to help her land Qs. So besides a positional thing which really ain’t hard to figure out she doesn’t force any kind of playstyle, at least no more than any other support. ___ You shouldn’t leave a champion in a situation based on what might happen, nor should you be afraid of a situation that has frankly never occurred in league ever... you’ve got no proof of that this will happen where as there’s plenty of proof to the contrary. Hell yuumi’s counters alone prevent her from being must pick... hook champions are very strong vs her and already popular
Krilldop (EUW)
: "Old" Game Modes
Nemesis draft wasn’t a good gamemode, extremly unpopular hence why it didn’t come back Black market brawlers was only there to test out new effects and items, a few of which are now in the game... unlikely to return, at least not soon. As for the others the rotation is no longer happening, but riot will bring them back at some point.
: I don't even know how to reply to that first statement, but know that I thoroughly disagree. Yes, it has got counter play, as does every effect in the game. That doesn't make it a particularly fun effect to play around. that just makes it worse. Since supp playrate is already very low, it would have a drastic impact on qeue times if supp playrate changed. League hasn't had a champion with a playstyle as niche as Yuumi in the past. While most supports function better if their adc adjusts, Yuumi doesn't function at all unless they do.
> I don't even know how to reply to that first statement, but know that I thoroughly disagree If you are winning the enemy team is losing, if you are doing your job you are preventing the job of someone else. No matter how fun you think you are being someone else in the game won’t be having fun. > Yes, it has got counter play, as does every effect in the game. That doesn't make it a particularly fun effect to play around. I’ve had apsolutly no problem with it... as far as counter play goes it’s not too bad. Yuumi has windows of weakness through her passive and W dash times, as she is squishy you can punish. She also ain’t great at peel outside of the ult so if you get on top of her host and if it’s an adc it’s likeky a double kill. > that just makes it worse. Since supp playrate is already very low, it would have a drastic impact on qeue times if supp playrate changed. League hasn't had a champion with a playstyle as niche as Yuumi in the past. Besides ivern... who became meta... and jungle population didn’t change. If you are a die hard main a meta shift won’t force you out of your lane, and with supports it’s only really support mains down there... it’s extremely unlikely anything can lower the population. > While most supports function better if their adc adjusts, Yuumi doesn't function at all unless they do. Aggressive supports don’t function with passive adcs, defensive supports rarely function with extremly aggressive adcs. Yuumi is no more different to a Leona or pyke who needs kills and leads to survive, in fact she is less so. Like I said, a good adc adapts to their supports, a bad adc doesn’t. The only adcs with a problem with Yuumi are the bad ones
: twitch far outranges her so i wouldn't go as far as calling her a counter because in theory she can dodge 1 or 2 autos stats also seem to confirm my assumption
Hence the word considered, it’s not a hard counter but a very favourable lane match up. Twitch still gets his teamfight power but in any kind of 1v1 hes likely got no chance, both champions need to stack an on hit passive up then press E, that means the champion who gets the stacks they need first wins... even dodging one or two attacks in a 1v1 can win it for kalista... and there does exist examples of kalista dodging even more, up to outright dodging most autos fired at her. This robs twitch of his ability to assassinate opposing adcs as kalista is one of the few that can beat him in a surprise attack, this forces twitch to have to teamfight or make picks on potentially more dangerous enemies to get the leads he likes. So not a hard counter, but the ability to dodge auto attacks makes twitchs life a hell of a lot more difficult.
: Small changes to a bunch of champs to add more gameplay diversity in league
Extremely dangerous. While off meta builds are fun they change the dynamic of a champion potentially in a way which removes weaknesses... when a new way of playing a champion is intentionally added there’s a good chance of it becoming the meta way to play and in ways which are potentially harmful to the game. A lot of the worst meta fiascos in league have come from off meta builds becoming the norm.
: Fiora "Buff"
It doesn’t make abilities miss, just removes their damage and cc... so things which mark still work, things which have an effect when they land still work. So lee sin Q will work, you’ve blocked the damage but the ability still hit meaning you can still follow up with the Q2 Vlad R will still mark you and deal the detonation damage if you try to block the aplication as only the initial effect will be blocked, if you block the detonation vlad is still healed Zed can still mark with R but can’t deal the initial damage, but his mark can be blocked when it detonates This has always been the way it’s worked, I’ve caught plenty of fiora players out with a few interactions like this because nobody seems to realise how much doesn’t actually work... it’s not a nerf you just have to play around it (block better abilities). And the Quinn one might be a bug but again her Q ain’t the best thing to block, blocking the E is better as that’s a stun that can be aimed where she will land for a free kill. So not the worst bug to have
: Time to make some changes
Remember that each region has their own support staff but not their own development staff. The devs are at riot HQ in America, so the support staff here aren’t gonna have an easy time communicating outside of emails (of which the chances of it ever getting seen is prob low). More so posting here has the same issues, the rioters here are support staff or maintenance, not devs and would have similar communication restraints... if you want a rioter that can sort this out to see this go to the NA boards (you are able to post there with an EU account) and post it there.
mjsbang (EUW)
: Not about sona it's Aatrox and if you see people take excutionner but still he heal like monster and sylas yea i want healing champ useless bcs that if that keep like this it's not just op it's broken they most be a counter play to stop the healing coming from all those champions mostly that makes them more effectifs than the old champions .
Aatrox ult amps healing by up to 100%, grevious wounds lowers it by 40%... the answer to this is disengage when he ults, then reengage afterwards and he doesn’t get high healing. And sylas heal is only at low health, burst him when he gets to 40% or cc him to prevent him from dying. Conditional heals can over power grevious wounds but they come with their own weaknesses that you can exploit.
: Does twitch have an accuracy trait to his ult?
Kinda yeah, his auto attacks become skill shots, meaning that instead of tracking the target they fire in a straight line, meaning they can be dodged. That’s why kalista is considered a twitch counter, done right a kalista can dodge every auto attack from an ulting twitch reducing his damage to nothing.
: ok rito, we gotta talk
In that situation it wasn’t that nasus was unfair, Darius had messed up. Look at the items, nasus has a thornmail meaning that darius’s healing becomes a null factor. At the same time Darius has a righteous glory, good for stopping someone from kiting... useless vs a nasus... that wasn’t a 3 item Darius, it might as well be a 2 item Darius in that situation. Had Darius gone for a thornmail that fight was easily his, he would have removed nasus’s healing resulting in an easy kill. Instead he brought the wrong item giving nasus an edge in combat... nasus didn’t outdamage him, he out sustained.
K4YeN (EUW)
: Conqueror and early game champs
They generally can’t. Lee for instance has got two builds, damage and tank. Damage lee is squishy and needs to jump into the back line meaning later on he can be killed very easily, tank lee lacks damage and has to rely on kicks to be useful That’s why he falls off late... he still does damage but late game carries can kill him instantly, and he has severe issues navigating a teamfight. ___ At the same time late game champions aren’t necessarily without damage early, just have a glaring weakness. Ryze is severely mana hungry and will run oom very quickly trying to wave clear or fight, that’s his weak early game which ends when he gets his mana items Vayne has damage but has no way to attack outside of her attack range. In the bot lane early game comes from range, the further away an adc can fight the stronger they are early, hence why Cait is the strongest early. The exceptions to this are the ones with burst like Draven or jhin. Vayne has no burst and is out ranged by a lot of adcs and supports hence she has a weak early game... she can still do a lot of damage but gets pushed around more frequently. ___ Being weak at a certain point in the game doesn’t mean you deal no damage, you just don’t have an easy time doing what you need to do.
Antenora (EUW)
: Imo Yuumi should not be "untargetable" when latched to an ally. 50% reduced damage sure but not invulnerable. Either that or spells/auto attacks that are locked on to her when she W's still hit.
She can’t dodge when she is on an ally... if she was targetable in any way she’d be way too easy to kill, even stray AoE would kill her. And given she’s the squishiest champion in the game even with damage reduction she’d be killed. The untargetability isn’t too bad, she isn’t a high priority target... focusing her host is a more efficient way of dealing with her and once she’s in the open she’s a guaranteed kill.
: riot is against all 3rd party tools with no exceptions
Anything that gives an advantage is not allowed, nor are system which gives you skins (as this undermines profits, and also those systems tend to have additional benefits packaged in)... everything else is allowed such as recording software. But you don’t always know what’s in a 3rd party software and even if you aren’t using it to cheat software which can be used in such a way can be detected and will be treated as a violation. So 3rd party software can be allowed, but it’s ultimatly safer to avoid them entirely and that is the advice you would get from support and is good advice.
Aezander (EUW)
: It was that "IF it got rolling" that was the issue with people choosing AP over AD usually. But boy a rolling AD Sion was fun. ^_^
Managed to get a 1v5 quadra with it and walked out full health (would have been a penta but chasing a LeBlanc as sion proved difficult) during one of my first games trying out ad sion, ap just never felt right after that...
Hecky (EUNE)
: https://imgshare.io/images/2019/05/20/680458_426460277419607_1660185730_o.jpg Yeaaah, good ol' times
Oh god so much of that picture brings so much nostalgia... there ain’t much in there that ain’t ancient.
: Yes, Yuumi is weak. No, that is not a problem
> Yuumi's kit is extremely fun to play, even if it is underpowered. Keeping a champion on a power level that is fun for both teams is a win-win scenario in my opinion. No champion is fun for both teams... if you are winning the enemy team likely isn’t having fun and if they are it’s got nothing to do with you > Yuumi has some effects that would be extremely nasty to play against if she was stronger, notably her w. It’s got counter play... honestly there’s nothing there that is horrid to play against outside of the usual healing > Yuumi is an extremely niche champion. Her playstyle is very unique and is probably not as enjoyable to every player, so it would be rather bad for the playrate of the support role if she was a must-pick I think. Nothing can hurt the play rates of supports it’s already in the dumps. Secondly this has never stopped unique champions from getting buffs in the past > Yuumi requires your adc to adjust their playstyle, which not every adc may want to do. If Yuumi was more relevant it could force adcs into playstyles they do not enjoy (specifically agressive playstyles - Yuui can't do anything when you're towerhugging) or force them out of their role, which is not a good thing. Most supports do this... you can’t play every lane match up the same you’ve gotta adapt based on the strenghs and weaknesses of your lane combo, this means changing how aggressive or passive you play. Even then you don’t need to be too aggressive, just position correctly and pull your own weight in trades which is something a good adc does already
: How about 16 teams in LEC?
Would be near impossible. Teams are already comprised of players from both east and west you’d have to completely reorganise the team’s to make this fit. Plus we ain’t different regions, we are just on separate servers due to our size, we’ve always competed together and we always should (seriously we don’t need a reason to restart NA vs EU within EU, it just gets ugly). And no point in having a world championship for the worst... it’s supposed to be an honour to get into worlds, it shouldn’t be a disgrace, nor should there essentially be a prize for last place. Plus remember most regions have relegation tournaments where the worst have to fight to stay on the main stage... no point sending them to two tournaments one after the other
Blakex13x (EUW)
: oh look here you are again???, the op has a point i started this season with a lovely 67 percent win rate in 20 games also and like the op i also suddenly was matched with wrong people, when are you people gonna wake up thats its nothing to do with mmr riot cheats so you cant win, unlike you i assume your in challenger well done you want a medal?. another reason im done with this game.
Because that’s how MMR works... You get a high win rate, so the match making sets you up against higher elo opponents as you’ve shown you are better than what you originally get matched up with. The idea of match making is to match you vs players you have a 50% chance against, if you start losing it makes it easier so you can have a better, if you are winning a lot it makes games harder so it is a better suit for your skill level. All that both you and the OP are saying is that the match making is working exactly how it should but you guys just assume you will always be in easy games all the way to challenger > riot cheats so you cant win You realise how dumb that is... riot cheats so you can’t win, but that means they also cheat so the enemy team can’t win... so going by that logic nobody can ever win no matter what team they are on. Riot aren’t just picking on you, your just a number on a screen they don’t care about you... and they aren’t gonna put effort into conspiracies like that with them getting nothing out of it that’s just stupid. If you can’t carry you need to improve, then you climb... simple as that
Show more

swampert919

Level 137 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion