tnerb3002 (EUW)
: I am permanently banned, NO REASON!
: Then write a ticket to the [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/de/requests/new). They could reduce it to a 14 day ban. Also you sure? THere is like a obvious 14 day break between the 24.2 and the 10.3
I will write a ticket then thanks for help buddy
tnerb3002 (EUW)
I don't know but sometimes yeah I admit I can be mad but if they are flaming you with 3 people they are raging you they are flaming on you, yes then i am mad.Look my other chat always happy and funny conversations sometimes I have a bad they and people like them make it worse so yes. I hope someone will understand this, thanks for reading have a nice day.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >tnerb3002: first learn english and talk then idiot tnerb3002: naut just said why are you spoking xD hahahahah Extremely ironic. And yes, you deserved the ban.
you can't see the whole chat so you don't know what he said he was laughing with me i mean
: tnerb3002: lel the premades tnerb3002: muted stupid fks tnerb3002: haha noobs tnerb3002: hmm this team is so gud tnerb3002: first learn english and talk then idiot tnerb3002: naut just said why are you spoking xD hahahahah tnerb3002: they are perma flaming tnerb3002: those kids Im guessing you had a 14 day ban before? After that you are on the thinest possible ice, any further toxic behaviour will grant a permaban. It even says so in the message you get with the 14 day ban.
tnerb3002 (EUW)
I don't know but that isn't a reason to get banned
Rioter Comments

tnerb3002

Level 35 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion