JOX1999 (EUNE)
: Give us one free dodge per day/week
Send that screenshot to the Support, with the names uncovered of course.
: I agree with you that people who don't use English are arrogant, instead of people being arrogant just because they are from a certain country. They don't want to adapt to fit in, but force others to deal with them instead. There probavly are many decent French people speaking English for the benefit of their teammates. There just appears to be more French people who are willing to disrespect their teammates by not using the common language than people from other countries. That said, everytime I ask a teammate to ward the pixel brush and they answer with "ftg", a little piece of me dies inside...
>There just appears to be more French people who are willing to disrespect their teammates by not using the common language than people from other countries. I believe that's just temporary perception thing. I bet there are other people on here who'd argue that [insert nationality here] are worse.
: Actually it did. Those people that wore usually flaming but still cared about their accounts are now banned and probably don't play anymore yes, but those that flamed not caring about their account are just trolls now, cause that is the new way of toxicity that you can get away with.
> [{quoted}](name=Jingle some bell,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oyXtiJ77,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T09:42:56.200+0000) > > Actually it did. Those people that wore usually flaming but still cared about their accounts are now banned and probably don't play anymore yes, but those that flamed not caring about their account are just trolls now, cause that is the new way of toxicity that you can get away with. But did Riot's actions actually increase the number of trolls? In order to know that we need a lot more background information, before we can make such hasty statements.
: Permanently banned
But unless they get banned for cheating, scams, hacking, etc. they made more than just **one** mistake.
kroncriz (EUW)
: omg where you grew you pony land with no internet? im 29 i grew up with wc3 , dota . toxicity , you mean flame. chat is basicaly dead now a days. and what some ky.s canc3r or ebola kills you over internet? if you play in a random team and 1 guy shit on ur efforts sooner or later you will flame the shit out of him and no bans will change this, they just might kill the game, since banning for chat is ridiculous, they did nothing else but increase the number of trolls
>no bans will change this, they just might kill the game, since banning for chat is ridiculous, they did nothing else but increase the number of trolls They didn't. Not every banned person will make a new account, and not everyone who does has the intention to then start trolling.
: Thanks. Thats only what I look on this post, not like the down below. English isnt my 1st language, so try to express in a decent way. Usually I just report people who flame, but i never saw what I see on that match, people playing only with his mates, ping all time the others, etc. so I ask because I never found it and I wanna know that if I can report people like this or not.
Careful, I'm not saying that the behaviour you witnessed is punishable, only that you are free to report someone if you believe they were breaking the rules.
: If u dont trust me ok. I dont report any of them because they dont flame I just open this post to know what do to next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Sakurita108,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lLZtPyzO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:37:26.989+0000) > > If u dont trust me ok. > I dont report any of them because they dont flame > I just open this post to know what do to next time. If you believe someone is trolling, or in general breaking the rules, then just report them.
kroncriz (EUW)
: i ain't even gonna bother with you
> [{quoted}](name=kroncriz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q1jvk9Oc,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T16:32:09.502+0000) > > i ain't even gonna bother with you That's about the answer I expected.
kroncriz (EUW)
: when you ban people from game because of chat , there is something wrong. trolling inting afk -> game related : bans from bame chat flame ,walls of text, living cancer -> chat related chat timeout. and dont start with bullshit you can't remove chat because then they cant comunicate game decisions, atm chat is basically dead.
>when you ban people from game because of chat , there is something wrong. Why? What is wrong? It's their decision what kind of speech is allowed to be used on the platform they provide.
Gyrandola (EUW)
: What is wrong with french players?
I think you got it backwards. You encounter players who don't want to cooperate, who want to ruin the match. As a part of doing so they won't even bother with being understood by their fellow players, meaning they'll talk in whatever language they want. (Also because it perhaps triggers their team) If you encounter a player who doesn't abuse the chat function and tries to win, then you probably won't even know what nationality he has, because he'll obviously communicate in English. So perhaps you play with more players of a certain nationality than you think, and only the toxic ones let you find out which they have.
: Is this behaviour reportable?
A few clicks show, that Caitlyn built those items less than a minute before the match was over and before that has a normal ADC build. Furthermore Caitlyn was dead at that time so the switch of her build didn't affect the outcome of the match anymore. Given that you lied about her behaviour in another comment below, claiming she sold her items way earlier into the match, makes me doubt the rest of your post.
: Is saying 'cry more' reportable?
He can report you for that (like you can be reported for pretty much anything), whether or not you will be punished for it is a different question though. On it alone I highly doubt it, although it definitely isn't something positive so you should probably refrain from writing things like that. Edit: Reportable =/= punishable, although people should only report punishable behaviour.
TPK Luffy (EUW)
: so what im tryign to say is reaching level 30 without insulting anyone is like proof that you have reformed and you can play great. cuz lol perma banning an account just cuz i became mad in 1 game out of the 5000 doesnt feel like deserved atleast that can we see as an chance
> [{quoted}](name=TPK Luffy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lFMEq9M6,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:13:46.940+0000) > > so what im tryign to say is reaching level 30 without insulting anyone is like proof that you have reformed and you can play great. cuz lol perma banning an account just cuz i became mad in 1 game out of the 5000 doesnt feel like deserved atleast that can we see as an chance Something similar has already been tried. Years ago select permanently banned players were given the chance to create a new account and level it up. If they did so without breaking the rules then it showed they had reformed and their other account would get unbanned again, I believe. It was a failure. Almost everyone broke the rules and proved they hadn't reformed at all. Furthermore you don't get permanently banned for getting mad in one game. You had a 14 Days Ban before that and probably two chat restrictions.
: Player Karma?
Since the implementation of automated IFS it's no longer necessary to put values on individual reports in order to trigger an investigation. Also getting a report feedback is an extremely rare occurrence and doesn't mean your other reports didn't trigger a punishment.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: Back in my days when we played online games it was a given insults were a norm and nobody was butthurt about that. Now everybody's offended at the slightest probability of somebody being "negative". What a time to be alive. Now, for the actual suggestion. It's completely pointless. The system already automatically filters the in-game chat once enough stir is created, either by the reports or severity of the behaviour itself. Knowing that, what does your suggestion solve?
Ah, yes. I remember back in the days when you could keep slaves and randomly accuse people of witchcraft to get them burned. Different times. Different circumstances.
TPK Luffy (EUW)
: people getting perma banned for bullshi
What is your point? If someone gets reported and toxic behaviour is being detected then he most likely will be punished, and rightfully so. If you believe that only two curse words don't warrant a permanent ban, then you have to keep in mind, that before a permanent ban is being issued several other punishment steps have already been taken and the person has been warned, that any further transgression will result in a permanent ban.
Mártir (EUW)
: Disagree, it works too sensitively. I got chat banned this year (First time in SEVEN years), and I dont consider to be a "bad person".
> [{quoted}](name=Mártir,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-30T05:45:57.733+0000) > > Disagree, it works too sensitively. > I got chat banned this year (First time in SEVEN years), and I dont consider to be a "bad person". Are you sure about that? If you got chat logs with your ban notification you could always post them here for others to give their opinion on the chat restriction. Also you can message the support if think the restriction is not justified.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RPKcLg89,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T17:23:35.561+0000) > > I was here 2 days ago, if the comment header is to be believed. > > PS. I already told you it's perfectly possible to be autofilled in 100% of valid matches due to how the system is set up **and you even acknowledged those mechanics**, and you are **still** arguing it's not possible. C'mon, man. Yeh, after the last comment being from over a week ago. Again, even if I believed that you can be autofilled in promos, every third game is a remake and so on... that's just so unlikely it's not even worth talking about. Therefor I don't believe OP's words for one second, unless someone posts evidence, that it happened to them.
This is going full circle. Possible? Yes. Likely? Not really. You have to consider other factors as well. How likely are you to be autofilled depending on the position you selected and so on...
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: I was here 2 days ago, if the comment header is to be believed. PS. I already told you it's perfectly possible to be autofilled in 100% of valid matches due to how the system is set up **and you even acknowledged those mechanics**, and you are **still** arguing it's not possible. C'mon, man.
> [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RPKcLg89,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T17:23:35.561+0000) > > I was here 2 days ago, if the comment header is to be believed. > > PS. I already told you it's perfectly possible to be autofilled in 100% of valid matches due to how the system is set up **and you even acknowledged those mechanics**, and you are **still** arguing it's not possible. C'mon, man. Yeh, after the last comment being from over a week ago. Again, even if I believed that you can be autofilled in promos, every third game is a remake and so on... that's just so unlikely it's not even worth talking about. Therefor I don't believe OP's words for one second, unless someone posts evidence, that it happened to them.
: Permanent Banning
>I don't care what you think. Right back at you. >Don't leave your comments if all you want to do is defend being a perfect non trash talking individual who follows riots rules. Try to stop me. After all board posts don't have a comment/discuss section just when it's convenient for you.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: >You putting words into my mouth and claiming I said things, which I didn't. The irony of that statement is amusing, considering your own behaviour. >Where did I say that autofill can't be under any circumstances be bugged? That wasn't even the topic of the discussion, but whether or not OP's percentages were impossible. But I'm glad you finally agree with me on that. It is part of the discussion, because it directly affects autofill rates, which is what this topic is about. >Which you agreed on. That was my whole statement. Mhm. Except I disagreed with it. >You're blowing this way out of proportion and trying to prove me wrong about things I never said. That sentence is completely negated by the very next paragraph from you. Is it intended or just very short memory? > It's not the topic. You are trying to make it that. The topic was, that - and I'm repeating myself: > > "All I said was, that Riot officially stated there is no autofill in promos. Also that it's impossible for OP to get autofilled 40% of his games and more, since you are either protected for at least 2 or 4 games, whichever numbers you want to believe." >Yeah, no. Name calling in your second response, even if it's something as minor as "dork" is being disrespectful and actually against the rules, hence the deletion of your comment. The one with the "dork"? Yes. The other? An overreaction from moderators, who are never going to say they were wrong to begin with and reinstate the comment. I'd lie if I said that's the first time I saw it happen. >Thanks for finally agreeing on my intial comment, which everything was about in the first place. It's only agreeing if you take half of the relevant sentence out of context. You know, the part which starts with "but" in place where you put [...] instead. The part, which said those 33% are only the maximum IF you don't take remakes and bugs into the account, which, at least for the remake part, you are agree with... well, it's not something you can disagree with, because it's official. If you take those into account, you can be autofilled in literally every single match, promos included.
Jeez, dude. You are still here? Being autofilled for 40% and more is sooo unlikely if not impossible, that it's not even worth discussing. Get over it.
: How can I prevent myself from tilting due to bad players?
>How can I prevent myself from tilting due to bad players? Stop seeing them as bad players and focus on yourself.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Ignoring never works
Ignoring **what** never works?
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: ***
You putting words into my mouth and claiming I said things, which I didn't. >Considering you are protected for 2 games, it's perfectly possible to be autofilled every third game. That's 33%. OP >claimed 40%, still not quite close, but you are adamant about ignoring two things: > >1. Autofill protection is bugged. >2. Remakes subtract protection. Where did I say that autofill can't be under any circumstances be bugged? That wasn't even the topic of the discussion, but whether or not OP's percentages were impossible. But I'm glad you finally agree with me on that. Also I never said, that remakes don't deduct from your protection, when in fact Riot actually states on their aforementioned site, that remake unfortunately counts as a game against the autofill protection. So there is no reason for me to claim otherwise. >May I suggest you research what STATISTICS are? Oof, no thanks. Been there, done that. Also with success, but that's a topic for a different discussion. >Your theory, well, more like a statement, is that, because there's a significant difference between the OP's claim and GLOBAL AVERAGE, the OP is wrong or lying. Which you agreed on. That was my whole statement. You're blowing this way out of proportion and trying to prove me wrong about things I never said. >Probability is literally the topic of this discussion, but apparently since it's way over your head, you aren't willing to continue this "discussion". It's not the topic. You are trying to make it that. The topic was, that - and I'm repeating myself: _"All I said was, that Riot officially stated there is no autofill in promos. Also that it's impossible for OP to get autofilled 40% of his games and more, since you are either protected for at least 2 or 4 games, whichever numbers you want to believe."_ Edit: I'm being generous now and going to ignore yet another attempt of you to provoke me. >You've done nothing to earn it here, thus I'm showing you none outside of what's required of me by the Board's rules. Yeah, no. Name calling in your second response, even if it's something as minor as "dork" is being disrespectful and actually against the rules, hence the deletion of your comment. -------------------- To conclude this in reference to my original comment: _"A quick Google search told me, that the Autofill Protection lasts for four games. Meaning at most you get autofilled one in five games. So at most you get autofilled 20% of the time."_ >(My statement:) Also that it's impossible for OP to get autofilled 40% of his games and more, since you are either protected for at least 2 or 4 games, whichever numbers you want to believe. > >(Your statement:) Considering you are protected for 2 games, it's perfectly possible to be autofilled every third game. That's 33%. OP claimed 40% [and more], still not quite close [...] Thanks for finally agreeing on my intial comment, which everything was about in the first place.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: >Then bring up some evidence. >(...) >You call it a fact, but I see you provide no evidence or source for your claim. I'm not going to spoon feed you something that's literally one Google search away. >Secondly those statistics show just how unlikely it is for a person to get autofilled twice or thrice that amount. Not to mention that OP claimed to be autofilled 40% of their games and more. So let's keep things realistic by not assuming extreme cases. An extreme case would've been getting chat restricted for 18 months non-stop in the old Chat Restriction system regardless of a person's behaviour. Allegedly getting a single 500 game long chat restriction put me in the 1% of the most toxic players in the game, what about the other 30 chat restrictions? But I've experienced that first hand. An extreme case would've been losing 17 games in a row without actively or passively trying to lose. A chance of 4 in 10,000,000. But I've experienced that first hand, twice. You don't want to know that's chance of that happening twice. Just because something is very unlikely, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. In fact you should've played XCOM. Missing ten 95% hit chance shots in a row is a norm there. And you're saying 10% chance to "miss" is too high to happen frequently.
>I'm not going to spoon feed you something that's literally one Google search away. Well, that's the usual answer from someone with no evidence. It's not my obligation to disprove you. That's not how discussions work. >An extreme case would've been [...] You are arguing besides the point. Not to mention, that you are talking about some nonsensical cases and your numbers are wrong. But again, that's besides the point. All I said was, that Riot officially stated there is no autofill in promos. Also that it's impossible for OP to get autofilled 40% of his games and more, since you are either protected for at least 2 or 4 games, whichever numbers you want to believe. Riot's statistics simply substantiate, that OP's percentages are wrong. So if you want to discuss probability in real life search for someone who is willing to do that. Especially since you don't bother to follow the basic rules of an discussion: Being respectful. Providing evidence for claims. Good day.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: ***
>Just because what I told you doesn't match the "official" stance, doesn't mean I'm in the wrong. Then bring up some evidence. >10% OVERALL autofill rate does NOT mean EVERYBODY will be autofilled in 10% of their games. That's not how statistics work, you dork. >[...] >It's also more than possible there exists at least one player who gets autofilled in 33% of their matches. First off, no need for impudence. Secondly those statistics show just how unlikely it is for a person to get autofilled twice or thrice that amount. Not to mention that OP claimed to be autofilled 40% of their games and more. So let's keep things realistic by not assuming extreme cases. >Autofill protection in promos is bugged and can result in a player being autofilled anyway. You may not like it, Riot may not acknowledge it, but it does happen. You call it a fact, but I see you provide no evidence or source for your **claim**. Edit: Typo.
: No really . but I understand why you said that , sentimentally you're sweet , logically , incorrect.
> [{quoted}](name=Max of Gotham,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JTKJu9fR,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T15:03:49.966+0000) > > No really . but I understand why you said that , sentimentally you're sweet , logically , incorrect. It's not incorrect. It's the truth. Although it might be improbable and immense work to enforce your rights, there just has to be that one person with enough dedication to do so. Again, the internet is not extralegal territory, so I'd advise heavily against pushing things too far, because you might say things to a person who is willing to just go that extra step.
Lothirri (EUW)
: How can you get suspended chat for this? is this an auto suspension or did a human actually read it?
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: You either weren't paying attention or didn't actually google anything. Autofill protection is 2 games at best. The fact you can get autofilled while being 'autofilled protected' in promo doesn't help either.
> [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RPKcLg89,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-07T00:20:58.048+0000) > > You either weren't paying attention or didn't actually google anything. > Autofill protection is 2 games at best. > > The fact you can get autofilled while being 'autofilled protected' in promo doesn't help either. Seems like you are the one who didn't get himself informed. Here, have some graphs and facts: * [Autofill for any position combination happens less than 10% of the time.](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/03/dev-making-matchmaking-better/) * [You don't get autofilled while you are in your promos.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h6q1)
KingMik10 (EUNE)
: Ban System + Autofill
>I am here to talk about the ban system and autofill. I get autofill literly 40% of my games. I am not joking maybe even more if i play 5 games a day 2 of them i am autofulled. A quick Google search told me, that the Autofill Protection lasts for four games. Meaning at most you get autofilled one in five games. So **at most** you get autofilled 20% of the time.
qThera (EUW)
: Where is the homofobic insult exactly ? Thats a classic Chat of a tilted dude, nothing rly special and definitly not worth a bann but i guess Riot-Bot has the last words over Riot-Humans - Machine said no, so its no.
> [{quoted}](name=qThera,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XA7lORZ6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-05T15:48:33.476+0000) > > Where is the homofobic insult exactly ? Thats a classic Chat of a tilted dude, nothing rly special and definitly not worth a bann but i guess Riot-Bot has the last words over Riot-Humans - Machine said no, so its no. There are seven lines of message. I believe you can find the slur on your own.
Mada (EUW)
: Some douche cut me off today. Can you find out if he has a league account and ban please?
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JTKJu9fR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-05T09:36:55.374+0000) > > Some douche cut me off today. Can you find out if he has a league account and ban please? What is your point?
Koalog (EUW)
: Actually I was the one who flamed him, just wanted to check out if I'd get banned. Thanks! :=)
> [{quoted}](name=Koalog,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JTKJu9fR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T21:29:25.875+0000) > > Actually I was the one who flamed him, just wanted to check out if I'd get banned. Thanks! :=) Depending on what you said you could face other repercussions, or will be held responsible in a different way. Never believe the internet/online games/etc. is extralegal territory.
: I know I wrote that when I was still angry about it don't actually need you to call me toxic so I'd acknowledge it what I really wanted to say "was that toxic enough to warrant people trolling" to me the obvious answer was "no" that reaction was shocking and junvanile and won't expect it to happen every game but some people disagree so good for them
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hMcmzJlg,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T11:52:31.070+0000) > what I really wanted to say "was that toxic enough to warrant people trolling" Now that is an entirely different question. My answer: There is nothing that justifies trolling, just as there is nothing that justifies insults/flaming/etc..
: post title "was I toxic" smart guy comment "you are trying to be a victim so hard bro"
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hMcmzJlg,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-04-04T11:00:41.099+0000) > > post title "was I toxic" > smart guy comment "you are trying to be a victim so hard bro" No idea who that "smart guy" was, because I certainly didn't say what you wrote in your quotation marks. I was more referring to your last paragraph, where you asked why people behave the way they do, making it sound like you didn't do anything wrong. I'm going to quote myself here: _"This was extremely poor behaviour on both sides."_ But since you asked for a clear answer to _"was I toxic in this situation?"_ ... Yes, you were. Calling names is completely unnecessary and toxic.
: was I toxic in this situation?
I see you are trying to play the victim, although you obviously triggered that whole situation. This was extremely poor behaviour on both sides. But in the future you maybe think twice before insulting another player over a misplay.
: It has been known to smarter players for a long time now that Riot actually wants you to not know the rules and get banned because in most cases then players are forced to make new accounts and re-purchase skins and what not... It's disgusting tactics really...
> [{quoted}](name=GothicPony,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3ca3Ywjf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T19:38:08.401+0000) > > It has been known to smarter players for a long time now that Riot actually wants you to not know the rules and get banned because in most cases then players are forced to make new accounts and re-purchase skins and what not... > > It's disgusting tactics really... Oh boy! I better put on my tinfoil hat. You might be on to something.
Nhiire (EUW)
: u have my nickname there... i carried 16/6/7 viktor fed 2/10/12
First off, you should never flame your teammates ever. You broke the rules by doing so and that's why you got punished. It was well deserved. Secondly, there is only a 4 deaths difference between you two, and that's although you are fed and therefor probably have the items and means to defend yourself a lot better than him. 6 deaths is a lot as well. He has 12 assists and let's assume those are the assists to your kills. So those could've very well been Viktor's giving him 14/10/0 and you'd have 4/6/19. Point is, if someone has a lot of assists, then someone else could profit in his stead.
: technically, not playing the first 1.35 etc, etc minutes is the same as beeing afk wich IS a punishable offend towards the rules. no more, no less.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:53:41.458+0000) > > technically, not playing the first 1.35 etc, etc minutes is the same as beeing afk wich IS a punishable offend towards the rules. > > no more, no less. First off, I totally agree that people should help their jungler. But what do you define as "not playing"? I don't think the rules say, that people are obligated to, although they should, help their teammates. Especially when it comes to invades I sometimes rather have my team play it safe, than go into enemy territory, especially when they have an early team comp and the necessary summoner spells. So I don't believe I have to follow an invade call if I'm convinced, that it's a bad one. Now does that mean I'm "not playing" and therefor punishable? I highly doubt that.
: that is actually bullcrap, i had one teammate say that exact same thing to me and even if i reported him, he was still playing 2 days later so, no, those 3 letters aren't banned on sight
Decarosmi (EUW)
: Got banned by saying the n-word by a black guy
In order to prove your claim please post a picture with a cracked egg on your head and hold up a sign reading: "I'm not exempt of any rules and regulations, and don't possess any special rights."
JesRect (EUW)
: Why does League community encourages Riots inefficient ban system?
So many claims and assumptions in your post, so little evidence.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=captaincomando1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0mNHTft2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-13T02:20:50.425+0000) > > u deserve perma ban for your stupidity... all you need is to use mute button it is not that hard So you agree harsher punishments should be issued more quickly.
: stop banning for toxicity
No. Ban everyone who is even mildly toxic. First punishment a chat restriction, second punishment permanent ban.
: Goodbye Community. I will miss you. Dota, here I come!
>My last ban was two years ago, which was a two week suspension. Other than this, I received no warning, no chat-restriction, nothing. *Doubts.*
: Being toxic has nothing to do with writing, you can always mute people. Meanwhile bad teammates that ruin the fun by just being useless can't be removed
> [{quoted}](name=NerfAdcNow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EXGz5okX,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:20:24.114+0000) > > Being toxic has nothing to do with writing, you can always mute people. Meanwhile bad teammates that ruin the fun by just being useless can't be removed >Being toxic has nothing to do with writing [...] Saying it like that is wrong.
: Why is flaming bad players bannable?
>If someone is trash then calling them what they are shouldnt be an issue.  Because they are not trash. >I dont want to play with such toxic players while leveling up. Will be difficult if you are the toxic one.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Yes, plenty reasons when they ban two champs and then type 'XD' in the chat box. Thanks for the info I didn't know I needed.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z7O3Qbo2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T09:31:19.346+0000) > Thanks for the info I didn't know I needed. Were I talking to you?
: What is the reward that Riot is giving trolls? The only one rewarding trolls is everyone who gives them exactly what they want. They want to make you mad, so if you show them that they achieved their goal you are rewarding them.
Who says they are trolling him though? There are plenty of reasons to ban a certain champion even if your teammate preselected him.
: #reformed
Troll detected. Move along.
Show more

twA Divine

Level 93 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion