PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Solo Q should be idk SOLO only and mofo riot should stop matching low q imbeciles in higher games (even if smurffs) example your gold 2 you can only get gold 1 gold 2 gold 3 not silver or bronze had mofo silvers that reached gold 2 or so from retar-ded LP gains in my Diamond promos not to mention they inted their ass off and had 0 actual clue about what the fck to do, got me so tilted i had 53 (14 14 25) days banned for inting 40 games in a row just to say f u RIOT for your match making oh look you won 2 games in promos let uncle riot fix that for you. Started plat 4 from just placements (was in diamond promos in after season thing). But then when i see what they did to upper elo i don't want to be there i would rather have a bronze smurff and have fun teaching some random guy to play and get him to gold.
i had a good laugh trying to picture your inting session. happened to me at some point to and i feel like i could give you a laugh too. I am still banned from the ticket support cause i was spamming them of ticket pretending its a bug giving me on a regular base some unwinable games. And after hearing the copy paste reply they always send about psychological bs i counter argued and i had someone from riot actualy telling me to find another game. I ended up saying that i was part of a community of players that was aiming to get friend with rioters and piss in their drink at every occasion they can. Meanwhile i also spammed chat of how riot sucks while inting a i got banned 2x14 for it. Fun fact i was banned for feeding the second time while i had an adc with a worst death score than i and he did not get banned of course … That season got me away from ranking i just play normals arams and stuff now and wait for a change that actualy works on season 10
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: yup role position what ever you call it is sh-it, i know they canceled that crap. But it was still up on NA is proly now as well. there should be honestly 2 ques for ranked SOLO (ofc solo only) and Team 5v5 simple stuff but if you are not posting or reddit your wasting your time on any ideas that you might have .
oh man am jealous that i did not try it myself xd. Well maybe if people like my idea i'll copy paste this onto reddit which i don't use. but i actualy thing that we could debate this all together and come up with an idea that pleases everyone. After all the game is so much about that giant brain storming that is making a meta (weirdest stuff come out sometimes) and i think its a part of the beauty of this game. Maybe we should use that strengh of ours to fix the game and give them a hand on what they failed to do
Takumaron (EUNE)
: I rather think they should fix matchmaking and bugs before making something big, but i guess that it won't happen because they are for sure gonna do something big for S10
: talking about this win by the team lose by the team nonsense since 5 years. even the best player says why its impossible and that in highest elo. what does this mean for low elo^^ ya its hell rito start work with some people who are able to understand this and fire the rest. ty
Rioter Comments
: I got banned but he didnt? Some more personal opinions and Reporting System
this report system is just absolute trash. people can go 0/15 unpunished and some others go 0/5 punished ... some can insult but others can't. it's turbo perla non sence. but sadly with riot games we can only get use to the general non sence surrounding this game. the managers in this company are simply some huge scams or just smoking too much weed now and they became as delusional as a part of their player base is.
: The importance of consistency in a competitive environment - A message to Riot
great post. Its a shame that riot doesn't give a mundo about what we complain about.
sepaurora (EUW)
: more punishment for bully (poke) champion if they miss skill shot
I am among those that think this game should be skill shots only but I suppose it is a matter of taste. Abusive spamable mobility spell are also not in my taste because they are reducing the skill cap of the game since it allows to do lots of mispositioning without ever being punished for it I mean we don't even bother to try landing a skill shots on leblanc or pyke in order to catch them anymore how stupid is that ? (BTW take Yasuo,Irelia or Riven ask your little cousin to mash the keyboard with them in aram and see what happen ;) Also auto attacks being point and click it just should not even being a thing or at least not as central as it is in LOL I mean what kind of game is about "take your mouse and right click on the enemy while he does the same to you and the first one who lands a critical strike wins the game yeehaa" how stupid is that ? But Riot is greedy and want even stupid people and kids to be able to play their game. As a result it feels OK to play for everyone but doesn't really feel good for anyone. When I saw your title I wondered wtf this guy wants with skill shots champ ? And now I am not sure to understand your point. You complain about both skill shots and targeted spells. The poke arrassment seems to be what bothers you so should I conclude that you prefer a point and click press r to one shot {{champion:107}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} Or maybe we are on the same page and yes indeed this game has become so stupid and it's time to start looking for another one since its not even the only problem that went unfixed for a decade but also the matchmaking and toxicity still going rampant.
: Unbalanced champion points in Ranked
this is how you know that you can put the bot for this game now. no need to waste your time on it. Just play the winable ones yourself and let the bot do the rest.
: Does dying 5 times in the first 10 minutes count as inting?
you can actualy go 0% winrate. 1 death/minut 0CS/minut and so on. UNPUNISHED. This is league of toxic bro enjoy
: THIS SEASON IS TRULY UNPLAYABLE.
its just that we had hopes for season9 new matchmaking but now we saw it was just another of Riot's bullshit so … No Reason to try hard solo Q anymore its a coinflip Season10 waiting room
: Finally fix the 4v5 bug and just let us out of those games
League of legend is not really a "fair" game. That is a problem.
Rioter Comments
Lersuu (EUW)
: Any tips for climbing?
At the moment the most money/time efficient way to climb is ELOBOOSTING. And this shall remain the same until they fix their matchmaking which will probably never happen since it has been 10 years with this shit already.
: Tell me how this makes any f*cking sense. (matchmaking)
Its Riotrash Gamescam. The matchmaking is absolutely disgusting. The problem is so big that it makes smaller problems like balance or toxicity getting bigger as well. If the matchmaking was balanced and fair we would complain a lot less about toxic people and broken champs because it would not affect us as much as it does right now with that ridiculous matchmaking. The question is are they so stupid that they did not find a way to improve this after 10 years ??? Or do they smoke too many pots and ended up delusional like a good part of their player base ?? Or do they do it on purpose for some obscure reasons but mostly about greeding ?
: Akali has 37 % WR
this game is "balanced" by RIOTRASH GAMESCAM
: unpopular opinion: i think riot does a good job on punishing toxicity
i agree. actualy its not even "not a good job" its more like "Nothing at all"
muzza1875 (EUW)
: Does it get better at 30?
its the same after 30. In this game everyone complains about 3 things since like its creation pretty much. _Matchmaking _Report system/Toxicity _Balance Riot never solved it after 10 years … Smoking to many pots i guess
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Solo carrying and climbing is totally possible... BUT,
I just want to add that matchmaking is clearly the biggest problem of this game and this very problem is so big that it makes some other secondary problems bigger than they actualy are. If the matchmaking was more relevant then the game would be less frustrating and so the toxicity would reduce a lot and if the matchmaking was more relevant the balance would be less of a problem as well because nobody would ever go 0/10 and so even if someone is playing the most broken champ of the meta he would not be fed as %%%% just as we can see on pro games. That said I could not agree more with all your statements, so much that i have been thinking a lot about what could Riot do to fix this and 2 solutions came out so far: 1_ Implement some more precise lp gains or loss in relation with how the game went for you as a single player within the losing or winning team. Did you win lane or not ? Did you go 0/10 or 10/0 ? Did you farm, tanked, healed, shielded, smited and played arround the map well etc ? And so you win or lose more or less lp from it. This way even if you happen to be in a ff15 kind of game you still have an incentive to keep trying hard because you know that you can reduce the loss of lp by doing a good game even if its a lost one and if you happen to win and solo carried then its the jackpot. And also the lucky guy who happen to be 0/10 but got hard carried would not win as much lp as the one who did hard carry him and there would be some more fairness and justice in the system. 2_Completely rework the whole way the game is played by creating a new main game mode. They could use the clubs and create like a "football manager kind of" where you are your own manager. There would be same league as right now but the rank would be by team and teams would be ruled by clubs. As a new player you would go play normal games in solo until you find some friends and manage to get recruited in one club. (already can clearly see that being toxic is a no chance to get recruited so bye bye toxicity in both rank and normals) Then the club has one leader and some admins and they decided of who goes in the diamond team who goes in the plat 1 who goes in the plat 2 and so on. There is a ladder to climb all year and then there is also the events with tournamnents, clash etc. You could even make a club able to win skins and blue essence to share etc So when you play solo you go normals because after all when you play solo it is only to train some new champ or as a new player. And the rest of the time you play with your team and if you are getting better then you go talk with one admin and ask if you can try to play with the team on top of your current one and if he does not accept it you can still go and try to get recruited in a new club. There would be coaching in clubs also private tournament within the clubs maybe just for fun or maybe to decide who plays in what team since there could be tens of teams in one club. Well its not very precise but you get the general idea. I think both these options are realistic and could fix the problems and the second one could even bring that freshness the game needs so badly to get hyped up again.
: About season 9
New ranked ? I don't see nothing new in ranked just the same old lose streak into winstreak permacycle that you could have a bot play these it would not even matter. Riot is just a bunch of stupid pot addicted delusional unable to achieve a proper balance after ten years, nor to hold on their agenda like real professionals. Nore to fix their matchmaking and report system that everyone is complaining about for a decade now. Do not trust them do not buy their skins they are a big %%%%ing scam
SepharU (EUNE)
: What i learned from League!
a learned that lots of people need to get killed
: I don't know about you all but I don't even feel like playing for the win (without caring for the trolls and such) I mean, I could play things I know for a fact I can climb with and yet I just don't. I don't wanna win, I just wanna play mindlessly, auto pilot whatever. Fk the lp. fk ranks , fk everything.
sometimes i know that i could do more in order to win but am just like "do i really want to put that much time and energy onto this one?" knowing that i might still lose it and waste it all and also that if i win it will only be to get these poor 20 lps that my toxic/dumb/afk/or else teamate is gonna get as well on my back. Maybe if they instaure a system more fair like 100lp by game to get as a total to share and so the guy that went hard feeding but still win has to give half his lp to the guy that carried him so his average 20 lp share goes down to 10 but the guy that hard carried get 30. Could even go deep like if your team win but you went 0/15 you still lose lp but if your team lost while you were a 15/0 you still win some lp. Like some sort of incentive that rewards you for tryharding even on a "ff15" kind of game.
Potatoe (EUNE)
: Not to hurt "kids" feelings????? Grow up, before complaining about your 4 year old's mentality that you have. Grow up, please.
i hope you are not an adult and if you are then you have no excuse for being that naive, irrelevant and arrogant. but sadly you behave just as so many players that are tilting us in solo Q right now. The guy thats actualy the weak point of the team but yet he finds a way to complain to the others and start a chat war. just like a soccer player scoring a goal against his team by mistake and flaming the goal keeper for not stoping it instead of looking down and shutting the %%%% up
: I think im done with ranked this season
I am at much lower elo than you and i started the game only last season so my opinion might not be relevant for many of you and its gonna be quite a read so now you are aware and can disengage ;), i ended up that first season gold 4 with anivia as my main champ being at 60% winrate not amazing and not bad either. During all the preseason and even a part of the end of season 8 i trained to improve on the game, farming, warding, roaming, gold efficiency and bigger champion pool to draft and i am pretty sure that i am better now than 4 months ago. As placements games actualy i had 6 games out of 10 with afks on my or ennemy team i mean how is that even relevant at all to rank anyone based from this ? how did these 6 4v5 games represent the level of the players concerned ? some got free lose others got free win but that is not at all about the skill level and in the end the elo ended up drastically different just for a matter of luck. So one player will end up higher than he should be the other will end up lower and then this will snowball into the first going to int and the other going to smurf and the players with them being lucky or unlucky to play against them and so on and on and on. Currently i am stuck at low silver elo and my main champ anivia is 40 % winrate right now. (i am aware of how ridiculous that last sentence will sound to many of you guys but just keep reading please) Just as it happened on the last four games of this link https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/232089903 Very often out of nowhere i got a series of games with afks, flamers and trolls just like if i went back to level 1 again and its very noticable right on champ select with a simple look at the picks and bans chat and sums. So much that i am starting to look for a bot that i could put to play these games instead of me wasting time on it until i see a win which would mean that the bad serie has ended and the game is back to "a playable, enjoyable and tryhardable state". In short, i dont know the game as well as you do but even as a recent low elo player i have that same feeling concerning the ranked games being meaningless right now and that lack of motivation coming out of it. Will Riot do Something ? i doubt it, lots of players including pros (even Faker on the link bellow) have spoken out and complained about the matchmaking algorithm etc for a long time. And investigating this will result as Riot/Tencent being greedy the source of the "why they do that and why they wont fix it" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkL2AfIcXV4 The better question is, can we find a way to hack their rigged system ? And so keep on playing the game we like without these major problems that are getting so big that we wonder if its even worth playing anymore. Few exemples of possible hacks. Create a giant private league with much stricter rules ? Find a way to control the lose/win streak algorithmical waves maybe by dodging or maybe trying to deport them on flex and normals or even using a bot as i mentioned earlier or actualy inting so hard that we would end up being the noob we acted to be in order to get put by the algorithm on the good players team that are suppose to get their lose streak because of us ? We could even all together create a giant database with the players considered as being send to you once you are entering a lose streak (with the block list you see people you blocked appearing on champ select and so you insta dodge them) Anyways this could be easily solved by Riot for sure and it could even chain fix report ranking and matchmaking system all at the same time and so reduce frustrations and toxicity with it. This game could clearly become even more even bigger and better than it is right now.
: Riot We need some answers.
They could actualy do like a Stream on Twitch and reply to some questions from the chat. (Hey Riot people would pay for it you would get money out of it btw). Tons of people would like some answers about matchmaking system ranking system report system and of course the balance. I think they are just either afraid to do so or they just dont care.
: Server For Middle East Or Africa
yeah i agree and please put spanish into it
Altrusita (EUW)
: This is why Riot doesn't listen to League Boards
the guy whining about the whining guy … no doubt you played that game for a long time and it suits you well.
: For those of you who think Riot are a rubbish company...
riot is worse by far they are just not that obvious
: for real ahahha I'm literally playing normal now need honor rewards. as I could play ranked 3s. after losing to games on gold v straight after promottions I said I'm done with this troll matchmaking just demote me again for real if u want me to lose after promos
i stopped playing soloQ as i reached my lose streak as well, dont want to lose the elo just because of the algorithm
: Riot let me know when i can get good team mates again not toxins after 9winstreak now lost streak
yeah they may as well just give us 10 free lose and get done with it instead of wasting g their player bases time
jhjfkgkg (EUW)
: Riot Games is a SCAM
yes Riot is a scam tier company but not only for that reason unfortunately
Pellah (EUW)
: You are gold 5 with 800+ ranked games, you'd probably need at least 2 or more years with the same amount of game to get to Diamond skill level if this is your improving speed. Don't know how can you even think o doing esporta tbh. You are talking about "facts" that proves matchmaking decide your elo, are those facts your lost rankeds? Well if you were able to recognize your own mistakes those games would actually be the proofs that you are G5 because of how you play. Start focusing on yourself and on improving your game play instead of complaining about external factors and you will eventually improve and get to your desidered Elo. As long as you queue up with this mentality you will never understand what you are doing wrong, how strong you really are or even play at your best. If you feel like you have no impact on the game that's not because the system doesn't allow you to have impact on the game, it's because you are not good enough to impact the game. The fact that a lot of people complain about something it doesn't mean that it's true, especially if Elo Boosting exists. Do you think that elo boosters wear some kind of magical asian induments that boost luck? Well they don't, they are just better than the players they get matched against on low MMR accounts, that's how they get wr over 90%
> [{quoted}](name=Pellah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XFkZ2YI9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-25T09:52:14.737+0000) > > You are gold 5 with 800+ ranked games, you'd probably need at least 2 or more years with the same amount of game to get to Diamond skill level if this is your improving speed. Don't know how can you even think o doing esporta tbh. > > You are talking about "facts" that proves matchmaking decide your elo, are those facts your lost rankeds? Well if you were able to recognize your own mistakes those games would actually be the proofs that you are G5 because of how you play. > First of all i did not say proof at any moment. Then take football for exemple, even at a lower level of practise it doesnt make it any less a sport. And if some footballers of different levels are talking about the new video refering and some higher level player comes in and say "hey am better than you what you do is not sport and your place in this debate is irrelevant" wouldnt that make this man a huge %%%% ? Anyways i congratulate you on your diamond achievement you seem to be eager to hear it some i am gonna go ahead and say it for you yes you are better than me at this video game, i am player who started the game about a year ago btw but nvm be really proud of yourself enjoy this tiny bit of glory. But the debate here is not about who has the longest one. And so far as the poll goes its a lot more yes than no so ...
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Well if that was actualy the case maybe the games would be much tighter because what we currently see is that you either stomp or get stomped. That's not necessarily an issue with matchmaking, but mechanics that allow snowballing to take place too easily. One team getting an early lead to use that to snowball in power, and make the game feel like a stomp. That doesn't mean that the two teams didn't have roughly equal chances of being the one that snowballed. --- > Plus if it was really working as well as you say it is why would Riot change it for season 9 ???? The core idea remains the same: Match people based on MMR. The difference now is that it will consider which role you're playing. --- > It really feels like you (Rioters) are always looking for excuses and never admit anything is wrong I don't work for Riot. --- > they declared 0.0001% toxic players or so to that i say a big LUL They've never said that. That number is closer to the amount of accounts that get permabanned for toxicity. It does **not** represent the number of the community that could be classified as toxic. That number would be higher, but not as high as you might think. --- > but as a Riot senior manager i do not expect anything less. Again: I don't work for Riot. --- > Anyways keep up the "good work" i'll see you in macdonalds I don't eat there.
Look i just had a winning streak two days ago with playable games where your skills do actually matter for the result of it and now i find myself games that are impossible to win, feeders, flamers, afks, junglers 5 levels behind adc 200 cs behind, you call that psychological i call that FACTS. You really do seem to have an answer at everything so tell me about this one DO YOU KNOW FAKER ?????? then check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkL2AfIcXV4
Hansiman (EUW)
: Matchmaking attempts to match you up with equally skilled players. Getting to 50% win-rate indicates that this is happening. If the system constantly gave you matches that provided you with a very high win-rate, it indicates that it can't match you with even players. This is one conspiracy I simply don't understand why players have.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cEFUoI6P,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-18T16:18:22.879+0000) > > Matchmaking attempts to match you up with equally skilled players. Getting to 50% win-rate indicates that this is happening. Well if that was actualy the case maybe the games would be much tighter because what we currently see is that you either stomp or get stomped. Plus if it was really working as well as you say it is why would Riot change it for season 9 ???? It really feels like you (Rioters) are always looking for excuses and never admit anything is wrong, " your game is perfect the matchmaking is perfect the balance is perfect and the report system is perfect and if millions of players complains about the same 3 things all the time, then it must be psychological " as you always seem to say … Why even bother try to talk with a company that clearly doesnt care about what you say, they declared 0.0001% toxic players or so to that i say a big LUL, now they declare 50+/-1 % chance of winning everygame to that i say LUL come and see most solo queue games and let me tell you that on pretty much each game you can do the same matchmaking over and over it will get the same result 9 out of 10 times. Now when i look all your comments on this topic is all about denying every comment criticizing the matchmaking but as a Riot senior manager i do not expect anything less. It must be either you are lying either you just are delusional and dont realize that what millions of people think might be true and you might be wrong. Anyways keep up the "good work" i'll see you in macdonalds
Hansiman (EUW)
: Matchmaking attempts to match you up with equally skilled players. Getting to 50% win-rate indicates that this is happening. If the system constantly gave you matches that provided you with a very high win-rate, it indicates that it can't match you with even players. This is one conspiracy I simply don't understand why players have.
Then you will tell me why in football or any other competitive scene in the world teams from the same league are not all at 50% winrate ??? Or tell me why the pattern in which everyone in league end up to 50% is the same, losing streak after winning streak and so on ??? How so many player can clearly see it (actualy a majority of them i dare you to investigate it on a proper vote) and yet Riot still denies the existence of this algorithm ??? **Removed. Please keep your discussions within the [Universal Rules](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi)**
Hansiman (EUW)
: Spending money should not give you the right to break the rules. The rules apply to everyone, and Riot treats everyone equally.
this would explain the 50% winrate for all ...
: Try hard mode, Train hard mode, Troll hard mode
Hi guys, thanks for the replies and shared opinions. I saw all of them and I understand your opinions even tho i disagree with some. I'll be back reading some more later and i might do a conclusing comment as result in a week or two. (its my first post i dont know how am suppose to handle this conversation hehe) GLHF
Fitsu (EUW)
: Is MMR broken in ranked?
i've been playing for a year now and i've noticed that when you do win streak you often end up with un unwinable game at some point.
Rioter Comments

undercover9000

Level 312 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion