Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kNsXaGBb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-19T09:16:55.999+0000) > > It's called "pay to win". Buying refunds with real money, while those who don't or can't spend real money are stuck with 3 lifetime refunds. how exactly does getting a refund make you win a game? im really curious here, because i cant for the life of me imagine any situation where someone won in any game mode because they had an extra refund.
Rioter Comments
Aezander (EUW)
: "Fun Times" in CoOp Games with BotPlayers
i enjoy bot players on my teams in coop vs ai, as long as i have one other human teammate its all i need to win. the more bots on my team the more challenging the game is, which i actually enjoy. it is absolutely not fun to have 4 bots on my team because it makes winning impossible, since i cant babysit bot and top at the same time, i can babysit mid and top or bot and mid though, thats why i need the 2nd person.
Hamze2011 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VNUcJku2,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-05-30T10:59:41.607+0000) > > trained animals play every role. unless you are a christian fundamentalist in which case you shouldnt be playing this devils game. What champ do they play mostly?
> [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VNUcJku2,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-05-30T11:06:12.867+0000) > > What champ do they play mostly? here is a list of all champions and their popularity to trained animals: http://www.lolking.net/champions the number in popularity is an estimation of which are played more by said trained animals, mostly of the homo sapiens species.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: "You are support, a trained animal can do your job"
trained animals play every role. unless you are a christian fundamentalist in which case you shouldnt be playing this devils game.
: I think this would just encourage trolling and afking as people would want to end that game as soon as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=realbarbagianni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OkTP6sfZ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-05-24T20:34:58.803+0000) > > I think this would just encourage trolling and afking as people would want to end that game as soon as possible. trolling and afking carry ban punishments, up to perma ban, so you just let the problem fix itself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corkîng,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OkTP6sfZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-24T15:53:14.825+0000) > > Good job with autofill > everyone get to play a role one time, > but please do something about the guys that get support and leave, like a 1 day ban or so and second 2 day ban, dodging autofill is innoing and should be punished more, > i login forum just to say this, It's their decision to leave. Gaming is supposed to be fun, so why should they voluntarily not have fun?
> [{quoted}](name=ÜFudginator,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OkTP6sfZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-24T18:08:31.487+0000) > > It's their decision to leave. Gaming is supposed to be fun, so why should they voluntarily not have fun? leaving should carry no punishment, however, you should get autofilled the role you didnt play every game until you play one to the end of the game. this would de incentivize leaving. like, you get autofilled support, you can leave, but doing so will just guarantee you get support next match until you played the game.
Corkîng (EUW)
: Autofill is good, dont understand crybabys
people get very upset when they have to feed in bot lane as support as opposed to feeding in mid lane as mage.
: > deadpool is also completely immortal, thats right, he cant die at all. even if he is decapitated, he just grows another head. you can take away his healing factor and he still cant die. Except he can die... he is cannon dead atm (because a multiverse got smashed into him but still)... And healing factors will allow them to come back from the dead but it's not unbeatable, he can be killed literally by taking his healing factor away (cancer) or by curing his cancer (resulting in his healing factor killing him). > accelerated healing that is a lot stronger than wolverines. About the same strength... remember his healing factor is literally taken from wolverine... And it's a bit stronger due to it constantly having to deal with his cancer but it's not by much... remember that wolverine is pretty much as immortal as deadpool (he can come back so long as there is a drop of blood). > the amazing thing is this, Superman can theoretically die, even though he is super boring and overpoweered hero, he technically can die at least. > deadpool on the other hand, cant. and unlike wolverine which can die if you take away his healing factor, deadpool cant die even if you take away his healing factor. he is completely immortal. Both characters have died in cannon... superman was killed by doomsday, and deadpool was obliterated by a planet crashing into him And deadpool sometimes wants to die... he is in love with death and death is in love with him, his healing factor is the reason for his immortality and that can be removed, plus death isn't happy with the fact that deadpool can't really die... But the fact that both have died in the comics completely throws everything you just said out of the window. > 4th wall breaking means he basically knows everything, including how everything plays out. 4th wall breaking =/= omniscience. Deadpool gets to interact with the audience and knows he is a comic book character... he doesn't get to read ahead, that isn't his power... There are marvel characters who do have this power, and it has nothing to do with the forth wall. > the point is that 4th wall break and immortality makes him stronger than superman to be fair, and superman is boring because of how flat and overpowered he is, however deadpool is a brilliant creation. basically the difference between marvel and DC. one makes brilliant stories, the other comes up with superman. Not in the slightest... remember deadpool has died in comics, by a force which superman can easily produce... So superman can kill him by the same way he died in comics, a planet as a bludgeoning weapon. And that is highly biased tbh... yes dc has superman... marvel has sentry, hulk, vision, scarlet witch, franklin Richards, silver surfer, dr doom, one above all (aka Stan Lee), black bolt... And that's barely scratching the surface... The reason people like deadpool is because of his personality, that's it... nothing to do with powers he is just funny. And also what you've said about superman is completely biased... I literally just had a look on what the general populace believes is the best super hero... across all of the articles found superman was always 4th or higher, only ever beaten consistently by Spiderman and Batman... deadpool was on none of these lists. So yes dc made a overpowered superhero in a genre which was supposed to be overpowered and ridiculous... they also made the most iconic superhero of all time and has held the top 5 most popular super heroes since 1940... only really giving the seat of the most popular to a hero which marvel made then sold, and a dc hero.
you are kinda wrong though, here ill explain it.... deadpool died before his affair with death started taking place. deadpool is actually immortal once his affair with death started. in cannon comics he got decapitated and still didnt die, he just grew his head back. you are forgetting, omitting, or simply are not aware that deadpool also had something going with Thanos, and when Thanos found out that deadpool is hooking up with death, out of jealousy, thanos made deadpool completely immortal. nothing can currently kill deadpool. and thats because death said she didnt wanna hook up with him until he died, and thanos jealousy drove him into granting deadpool immortality so he can never be happy.
: > marvel creates a superhero with all superpowers, and he´s one of the greatest things ever made. > p.s. just watched man of steel and deadpool back to back. Wait... are you talking about deadpool... ugh you hurt the nerd in side me I'm so sorry for what is about to happen Deadpool doesn't have all powers... he literally has one, healing... That's it (he also sometimes has teleportation but that's tech). And it's not about his powers... it's his personality... everyone loves him because he is so not serious and breaks the forth wall which makes seeing him mess about a blast. And superman is one of the most popular super heroes of all time... in dc alone he is only really beaten in popularity by Batman... so you can't say he is hated because it's just not true, a lot of people struggle to get past the fact that he is powerful but they do fail to recognise the fact that he gets his ass handed to him a lot because he isn't actually that strong relative to everyone else. Also the people who don't like super man because he has too many powers are usually the same people who hate aquaman because his powers suck. Again I'm so sorry, I'm such a comic book nerd sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E6VKV5Tl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-20T17:16:52.181+0000) > > Deadpool doesn't have all powers... he literally has one, healing... That's it (he also sometimes has teleportation but that's tech). deadpool is also completely immortal, thats right, he cant die at all. even if he is decapitated, he just grows another head. you can take away his healing factor and he still cant die. deadpool does have teleportation, tech based, still a power. accelerated healing that is a lot stronger than wolverines. 4th wall breaking means he basically knows everything, including how everything plays out. the amazing thing is this, Superman can theoretically die, even though he is super boring and overpoweered hero, he technically can die at least. deadpool on the other hand, cant. and unlike wolverine which can die if you take away his healing factor, deadpool cant die even if you take away his healing factor. he is completely immortal. the point is that 4th wall break and immortality makes him stronger than superman to be fair, and superman is boring because of how flat and overpowered he is, however deadpool is a brilliant creation. basically the difference between marvel and DC. one makes brilliant stories, the other comes up with superman.
Rioter Comments
Coopa123 (EUW)
: I think a better question would be: why?
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EnRpdtdI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-06T19:25:42.261+0000) > > I think a better question would be: why? further define offbuilds. you could have a mage chogath and a disruptor tank chogath, and so on. depending on what you maxed.
Rioter Comments
Elajdza (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-05T13:36:26.316+0000) > > leopards dont change their spots, they just paint over them. So what you're saying is, no one can reform? You've gotta be joking mate lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Elajdza,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-05-06T08:08:03.545+0000) > > So what you're saying is, no one can reform? You've gotta be joking mate lmao can't, won't and don't.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: The difference between my evidence suggesting that people can change are based on actual changes that I have witnessed or others have. Your evidence is only YOUR BELIEF, which is unprovable, that people only hide their true nature and don't actually change. You can't prove that, while I can provide instances of people I know, or people I know of that have changed. Which is a more worthy proof than what you can offer. Like.. go on, tell me how you can prove people only hide and don't actually change? You can't prove that particular statement. Until a person that I deem to have changed shows his true colours, all we can do is believe they are indeed changed because that is what we observe at the time. You cannot prove they haven't changed. There's no point even discussing this. It is still easier to prove and believe in change because it's something that you can physically observe. You might not trust someone has truly changed but that is YOU having trust issues. You have no actual evidence to truly state that change is impossible. Everyday life experiences, either first person or through hearing about it from other people, are evidence enough to assume that change is possible. Also, innocent until proven guilty my friend. You can't condemn people for their past actions all the time and assume the worst and deem them incapable of change. Between the 2 point of views, I'm sorry but the burden of proof is heavier in your instance. So to wrap this up, you are more likely to be wrong than I am when it comes to our opposing views on this subject. Just logically speaking that is of course. It feels slightly hypocritcal that you follow your own experience until proven wrong because what you say is UNPROVABLE. It is just your own interpretation. How convenient?
> [{quoted}](name=Elajdza,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-06T08:10:22.360+0000) > > lmao did you really just compare being toxic in league to being a pedofile? if people can change you would say yes, you wouldnt question the comparison.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: The difference between my evidence suggesting that people can change are based on actual changes that I have witnessed or others have. Your evidence is only YOUR BELIEF, which is unprovable, that people only hide their true nature and don't actually change. You can't prove that, while I can provide instances of people I know, or people I know of that have changed. Which is a more worthy proof than what you can offer. Like.. go on, tell me how you can prove people only hide and don't actually change? You can't prove that particular statement. Until a person that I deem to have changed shows his true colours, all we can do is believe they are indeed changed because that is what we observe at the time. You cannot prove they haven't changed. There's no point even discussing this. It is still easier to prove and believe in change because it's something that you can physically observe. You might not trust someone has truly changed but that is YOU having trust issues. You have no actual evidence to truly state that change is impossible. Everyday life experiences, either first person or through hearing about it from other people, are evidence enough to assume that change is possible. Also, innocent until proven guilty my friend. You can't condemn people for their past actions all the time and assume the worst and deem them incapable of change. Between the 2 point of views, I'm sorry but the burden of proof is heavier in your instance. So to wrap this up, you are more likely to be wrong than I am when it comes to our opposing views on this subject. Just logically speaking that is of course. It feels slightly hypocritcal that you follow your own experience until proven wrong because what you say is UNPROVABLE. It is just your own interpretation. How convenient?
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T18:16:26.566+0000) > > The difference between my evidence suggesting that people can change are based on actual changes that I have witnessed or others have. > > Your evidence is only YOUR BELIEF, which is unprovable, that people only hide their true nature and don't actually change. > You can't prove that, while I can provide instances of people I know, or people I know of that have changed. Which is a more worthy proof than what you can offer. > Like.. go on, tell me how you can prove people only hide and don't actually change? > You can't prove that particular statement. i cant prove mine any more than you can prove yours, how can you prove they changed? and not just purposefully being socially acceptable on the outside? would you send a 6 year old kid on a weekend getaway with a changed ex pedofile?
: Read my post before commenting, please. Yes, not all 13 year olds are mature, but an immature 13 year old is allowed to play the game according to riots terms of use, where as a 12 year old is not
> [{quoted}](name=Wtf this isnt CS,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AK41k7IY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-05-05T17:55:19.137+0000) > > Read my post before commenting, please. > > Yes, not all 13 year olds are mature, but an immature 13 year old is allowed to play the game according to riots terms of use, where as a 12 year old is not i did read your post. there is NO WAY to enforce it. i think the best thing riot could do is give us a paid queue option, where you can pay a monthly subscription and get in queue with people that also paid monthly subscriptions. in order to not segregate the playerbase you can have a paid queue team go up against a non paid queue team, and you can have paid members actually opt out of waiting for a paid team in order to decrease their wait time in queue. now to pay the queue you have to use a credit or debit card, and if you get banned you forever get banned from paying for the queue ever again, since they charged your card, they know your name, and last name and banking info and can ban you forever even if you change your card number. the paid queue should be 10 euros a month.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: ah you're using the age card, interesting. I'm 26, and I have met people that truly changed. Just because you haven't doesn't give you the right to assume that no one can. **Anectodal evidence doesn't get you anywhere.** Someone that is 30 years old should have learned it by now, shouldn't you? Also comparing a unicorn to the possibility that someone can change.. lol. Way to ridicule the opposing point of view comparing it to something that is CLEARLY fictional. I guess you have no actual evidence so that's how low you'll go to "prove" your point.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=00030000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T17:50:10.783+0000) > > ah you're using the age card, interesting. > > I'm 26, and I have met people that truly changed. Just because you haven't doesn't give you the right to assume that no one can. > > **Anectodal evidence doesn't get you anywhere.** Someone that is 30 years old should have learned it by now, shouldn't you? > > Also comparing a unicorn to the possibility that someone can change.. lol. Way to ridicule the opposing point of view comparing it to something that is CLEARLY fictional. > > I guess you have no actual evidence so that's how low you'll go to "prove" your point. by no means am i using the age card. i put out there my age so you know you arent speaking to an angry angsty teenager or something. not that theres anything wrong with being a teenager. just sayin. i tend to just follow my experiences until proven wrong. so i havent met anyone that changed. so i will gladly assume no one can change until proven wrong. anecdotal evidence doesnt get anyone anywhere, but as far as i see its the best i have for this argument. i mean, we only have anecdotal evidence that unicorns dont exist. its very possible that somewhere below the surface of the earth an ancient unicorn kaiju species exists. now as far as actual evidence, i dont know how its possible to prove the intention of someone, as far as i can tell we both only have anecdotal evidence. you say people can change, i say they are just hiding their true nature. you CANT have evidence to people changing, just like i CANT have evidence to the opposite. its impossible because we cant read anyones mind to know their true thoughts, feelings, and intentions.
: Report option for underage
league of legends is rated T. meaning anyone 13 and over can download it. so i want to know how you plan on using an underage report option and how you will discern between a 12 year old, and a 13 year old, and how is riot supposed to enforce the report, and discern between a 12 year old and a 13 year old. i also want to know, do 13 year olds get a box of maturity on their 13th birthday that gives them the right to play league of legends? or how does that work exactly?
Not xPeke (EUW)
: You do know that's just an old saying and in no reality is it actually a given fact? So yes, it is false and untrue because it's not applicable in EVERY situation so taking that as a rule of thumb is not only pessimistic but also ignorant.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=000300000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T17:30:44.729+0000) > > You do know that's just an old saying and in no reality is it actually a given fact? > > So yes, it is false and untrue because it's not applicable in EVERY situation so taking that as a rule of thumb is not only pessimistic but also ignorant. so, i dont know how old you are, i think im about old enough to know life, but not old enough to know everything about life. so i will speak out of experience. 1. i, in my mere 30 years of life, have never met anyone that changed, outside of pre puberty and post puberty. 2. people often hid their true intentions and feelings, but never changed. in my experience. this doesnt mean that a unicorn doesnt exist. it just means i havent seen one in my life.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: what a negative and pessimistic perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T14:40:17.055+0000) > > what a negative and pessimistic perspective. negative and pessimistic, but not false or untrue.
M8Swist (EUNE)
: Would be great Riot make option to have Loss of control UI before update 7.9.
in the first picture its easier and clearer to see the CC bar and effect you are under. which explains why riot changed it. i doubt they will ever bring it back.
Lozrael (EUW)
: Tried Blind Pick for the first time (solo) since 2 years ago
you are simply not accurately portraying what the modes are there for. blind pick never was in competition for people with teambuilder. the people that play blind pick wont be playing in ranked, draft, or teambuilder. blind pick is its own game style, that fits players that none of the other modes finish. teambuilder was in competition with draft mode for people, or potentially ranked. people that played draft, flex queue, ranked, those are the people that play teambuilder. you are a great example of this yourself, you just played blind pick the first time in 2 years. because blind pick isnt built for you, and thats ok. its built for people that have 30 minutes and want to get in a game, and out of the game in that time. teambuilder was cannibalizing flex queue, or draft mode, or ranked mode players, and it was an issue. so it was removed.
Elajdza (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T10:33:58.312+0000) > > Abusing his teammates, deliberately throwing games for asinine reasons (like the jungler not giving blue buff to him as Draven or a melee support using Relic Shield to execute a cannon minion), literally running it down mid, and being an overall douchebag. You're talking about the old tyler, he actually reformed now xd
> [{quoted}](name=Elajdza,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dP7g7uF3,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-05T11:05:12.265+0000) > > You're talking about the old tyler, he actually reformed now xd leopards dont change their spots, they just paint over them.
: What happened to peer to peer downloading?
> [{quoted}](name=Helius the Sun,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=RtLjZ67j,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-03T11:43:06.539+0000) > > I remember it was a thing in legacy client, but i can't find an option in the new client to turn it off, i have limited data and can't afford uploading my game to other players, what can i do to turn it off? it doesnt exist anymore, because the program that did p2p was removed by riot due to pressure from the comunity since it was basically a virus.
Andrexo9 (EUW)
: Can we have the Online Mobile Shop as the Korean Server?
the korean server isnt managed by riot, so the feature in question was not developed and is not managed by riot. so i doubt they will put in the work to make it happen for other servers.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Creating a Password
creating a new password: 1. click generate password on last pass premium 2. done.
Ârzo (EUW)
: So this guys is at a new lvl of toxicity, Tyler1 is a joke against stuff like that
look, while he should be perma banned for sure, you also kinda gave him the bullets. you dont confirm nor deny anything at all about anything personal to you online ever under any circumstance to anyone be it your mother, jesus christ or mohammed. someone is highly toxic the best thing isnt to argue with them about the meaning of their words and why they hurt you personally. the best thing to do is this: 1. ignore the troll. NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE HE EXISTS NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE. 2. if the troll is constantly picking on a team member, acknowledge the team member and be supportive. say stuff like: you are ok GP dont worry about it. we all have bad days GP, and im sure its not getting better with the atmosphere this match. good job on that kill. basically be supportive without ever directly engaging the rager. if god himself splits the heavens apart and tells you to go on league of legends and share any personal information you tell him NO.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Exactly what are you recording? Is it as simple as the Windows desktop itself (such as when making software tutorials), or is it something else? Personally, I use Fraps - and swear by that if I can. I tried OBS, but the resolution settings and options felt both limited and slightly awkward to use. Wasn't best pleased about the results whatever I did, but then I didn't give it a whole-hearted attempt either. That said, Fraps gives HUGE files pre-compression: a ~35 minute game gives ~100 GB of raw data (1920x1200 @ 30 FPS). Needs a fast HDD, preferably dedicated, to even record stutter-free at that rate (using a [Seagate Enterprise V3 4 TB](https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178307) myself for that). Post-compression (I don't edit my recordings in any way), a 30-minute game is about 800 MB (finished product). I use TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works v.5 for the compression - not the best, I know, but I don't need anything complicated either. _Not a free program (unless more savage channels are used), but we can't talk about that here to keep the mods happy._ If I remember correctly, Windows Aero does provide a desktop using OpenGL (don't know the details, have Aero disabled myself - Windows 7 Ultimate) which Fraps can be used on. You don't say which OS you got, but presuming it's Windows 7 (Fraps, as far as I know, doesn't work very well - if at all - in Win 10), recording at half-size should be good enough for that you need. _Though if a lot of details and/or text is involved, then full-size recording would be recommended._
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ph5APiK9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-17T12:01:32.033+0000) > > Exactly what are you recording? Is it as simple as the Windows desktop itself (such as when making software tutorials), or is it something else? > > Personally, I use Fraps - and swear by that if I can. I tried OBS, but the resolution settings and options felt both limited and slightly awkward to use. Wasn't best pleased about the results whatever I did, but then I didn't give it a whole-hearted attempt either. > > That said, Fraps gives HUGE files pre-compression: a ~35 minute game gives ~100 GB of raw data (1920x1200 @ 30 FPS). > Needs a fast HDD, preferably dedicated, to even record stutter-free at that rate (using a [Seagate Enterprise V3 4 TB](https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178307) myself for that). > > Post-compression (I don't edit my recordings in any way), a 30-minute game is about 800 MB (finished product). > I use TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works v.5 for the compression - not the best, I know, but I don't need anything complicated either. > _Not a free program (unless more savage channels are used), but we can't talk about that here to keep the mods happy._ > > If I remember correctly, Windows Aero does provide a desktop using OpenGL (don't know the details, have Aero disabled myself - Windows 7 Ultimate) which Fraps can be used on. > You don't say which OS you got, but presuming it's Windows 7 (Fraps, as far as I know, doesn't work very well - if at all - in Win 10), recording at half-size should be good enough for that you need. > _Though if a lot of details and/or text is involved, then full-size recording would be recommended._ i am recording slideshows to make them into a video format in order to display the videos in a high end real estate office as property introduction videos. i am running windows 10.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: In original video quality that's how it works. I used Fraps (and as far as I know most high ranking youtubers use Fraps) and for a 5 minute video it was around 1GB. HOWEVER, then you have to render it in some other program like Freemake Video Converter or something, and your 5 minute video in its full HD will turn into around 100MB more or less
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ph5APiK9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-16T19:13:33.106+0000) > > In original video quality that's how it works. > I used Fraps (and as far as I know most high ranking youtubers use Fraps) and for a 5 minute video it was around 1GB. > HOWEVER, then you have to render it in some other program like Freemake Video Converter or something, and your 5 minute video in its full HD will turn into around 100MB more or less i will try out freemake, thank you.
Zavion (EUW)
: Recording videos are always huge in filespace. You could always use the built-in LoL replay system & just record the whole game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zavion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ph5APiK9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-16T19:40:46.038+0000) > > Recording videos are always huge in filespace. You could always use the built-in LoL replay system & just record the whole game. im not recording league unfortunately. or a game so the windows game record or the built in lol recorder doesnt help me :(
Rioter Comments
: #1 Rule of ARAM
ARAM existed before poros, and the first rule of ARAM has always been DONT SURRENDER. at least back before aram had a map, and we all played it in customs on summoners rift, it was ghetto, but arams could go on for hours.
Solash (EUW)
: So the Darkin/Weapons theory may have just been confirmed
could easily of been meant figuratively, and he was just saying darkin are sentient weapons in the sense that all they know how to do is fight.
Rioter Comments
Doommafia (EUW)
: Was my permaban legit ? :)
: Nah, the real problem is that most of people in LoL became pussies and gets easily offended thus people who are easily tiltable gets banned for nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Snow Day Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TGvW8EYL,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-03-26T00:36:44.401+0000) > > easily tiltable this does not mean what you think it means.
foxxof120 (EUW)
: 5 is maybe a big question but at least two, because then u can practise against sertain builts on tanks, adc, ... because how can u really test ur build/skills agains drake, jungle and bots
i agree with foxx here. im not sure if we really need 5 people, but 2 or 3 people in the tool on the same side, or opposing side would be awesome.
: > are you fu cking kidding me with this stupid sh it solo q ? fu ck you Do you remember when Riot removed SoloQ and replaced it with DynamicQ in Season 6? All season, the community were angry about it and demanded the return of SoloQ. Riot reversed their decision based on the community's feedback and we got SoloQ back. I don't think that you should blame Riot for giving the community what they wanted.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Etzwgk7l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-25T08:55:11.853+0000) > > Do you remember when Riot removed SoloQ and replaced it with DynamicQ in Season 6? > All season, the community were angry about it and demanded the return of SoloQ. Riot reversed their decision based on the community's feedback and we got SoloQ back. > I don't think that you should blame Riot for giving the community what they wanted. are you purposefully mixing 2 things that have nothing to do with eachother to mislead people? or is this just a mistake on your part? people complained that they dont want to play in dynamicq since being a solo player in DQ puts you at a massive disavantage. no one was complaining that they want more trolls in the game. which is what this thread is about.
: can u get unbanned from forum ?
Yes it's possible. But it's rare
: > [{quoted}](name=ߣĄĆKSKĄŁŁ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XfjUWJFo,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-23T13:38:40.516+0000) > > well i just find out that my account exHammeR got banned from forums until 2137 , is there any way that i can make it unban again ? Build a time machine
> [{quoted}](name=Dudulebosdu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XfjUWJFo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-23T14:05:15.267+0000) > > Build a time machine I got un permabanned from the forums 3 times so far. And no time machine
RitadEnOj (EUW)
: Banned for a stupid reason.
you werent banned for a stupid reason, you were banned for telling people you will report them. riot bans report calling, report threats or anything that has to do with reports. its well known by now, and in 2 out of the 3 games you started yelling about reports in the first 2 messages. so yea, no, it wasnt a stupid reason. you just should learn to control your rage.
: well do you know what a clinet is? I don't
> [{quoted}](name=YoureAnAsheHole,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ycx6e5EJ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-19T00:29:54.682+0000) > > well do you know what a clinet is? I don't i know that unless you are not an english speaker, or you have significant mental disabilities you can tell a typo. not sure which of the two are the reason you cant read such a basic typo. probably the second since your typing english seems pretty good.
Leptyx (EUW)
: Does Riot split actual new players from smurfs ?
i mean, they try to, yes, they do separate them based on skill. so you dont get diamond smurfs in the same games as new players. but i dont think they separate new players from abysmally toxic bad players that got banned and are less than bronze. so in short. kinda.
: Not a clue what a "clinet" is
> [{quoted}](name=YoureAnAsheHole,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ycx6e5EJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-18T12:06:58.776+0000) > > Not a clue what a "clinet" is are you just giving him a hard time for no reason or do you really not know? to me it seems pretty obvious he means lol.client.exe but im a native english speaker, so i guess if you are not you might not catch the typo.
: I am not sure. But I have league installed on this laptop since 2013 July, so maybe it has something to do with updates, not overwriting but adding some files over time. [ScreenShot](https://gyazo.com/5b0135173f67307d41231107e2990f25?token=2944a830daf7b83c5a4f300e49fcbda3)
> [{quoted}](name=Sinisteris,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EEOenfvV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-10T13:29:33.677+0000) > > I am not sure. But I have league installed on this laptop since 2013 July, so maybe it has something to do with updates, not overwriting but adding some files over time. > [ScreenShot](https://gyazo.com/5b0135173f67307d41231107e2990f25?token=2944a830daf7b83c5a4f300e49fcbda3) league keeps stupid amounts of logs and old updates. basically you have every update install file since 2013. those are all safe to delete by the way. i am not at my home computer with league installed at the moment to tell you what folders to delete, but if you have more than 10 gigs of league it means you just need to clean the folder out.
: Is there a big difference between gold 1-2?
the main difference is the size of their ego. cant make it to gold 1 without assuming you are challenger material and treating everyone else like crap because they arent gold 1. so maybe you should get a bigger ego and start telling people how you are better than them in real life because you are gold 1 not gold 2 like them.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SKT Yoh Asakura,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=IyqbovML,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-02T21:03:42.507+0000) > > **YOU ARE LITERALLY RE-INTRODUCING THE COMMUNISM RULINGS. ** they are literally not a government, but i doubt you possess the neurons to realize this.
desalmada (EUW)
: most of league of legends players are kids. they play "carry" champions who need lethality, like yasuo, lee sin, graves, khazix. they buy RP. riot care only about this. ghostcrawler meta
> [{quoted}](name=desalmada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Evs1rpxt,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-03-01T16:26:05.793+0000) > > ghostcrawler meta this is directly contradictory to what ghostcrawler is known for. which is buffing mages and nerfing everyone else.
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: depends what and where the tattoo is...
> [{quoted}](name=MadWifeHR,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=U8iNjhfd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-01T22:37:51.223+0000) > > depends what and where the tattoo is... I suppose that if they have the tattoo on their sisters body it's OK.
Show more

vampirekid13

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion