: 1) You can still be rude without swearing. 2) Being a jerk is not the same as being competitive. I'm competitive, I give tips to other players, been playing at least from season 4 and somehow I haven't gotten a single ban or chat restriction so far. So yeah, nothing wrong with the system, it's your attitude that's bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Healerius Hiiri,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T10:50:02.450+0000) > > 1) You can still be rude without swearing. > 2) Being a jerk is not the same as being competitive. > > I'm competitive, I give tips to other players, been playing at least from season 4 and somehow I haven't gotten a single ban or chat restriction so far. So yeah, nothing wrong with the system, it's your attitude that's bad. hi, I am glad to hear that. no system with no defined hard rules is well designed and this has been extensivly demonstrated with real life laws in the past.
: How OP downvotes all the posts just because he is mad. xD
> [{quoted}](name=DIVINE AHRI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-15T09:22:03.517+0000) > > How OP downvotes all the posts just because he is mad. xD funny how you say that then get offended and go after my posts downvoting. millenial snowflakery at it's best. keep the good work hypocrite xD
: > stating my mind =flaming in your case.
well my friend, you can say whatever the %%%% you want. rules must be set in stone. if what matters is how a players feels, no matter what you said, then it explains why in every 3 games 1 player runs it down. And it bares reminding. apologetic fanbases is what turned 40€ 9/10 games into 200€ animated movies. it's what turned balance into rotating op champs, followed by respective skins.
Morso6669 (EUNE)
: this is cold truth about this game, this game is good and made like one that people like to play but theres too many trolls and intentionally feeders, then theres riot games who only look after whos saying what in chatbox. that doesnt work that way and Im surprised how popular this game is when looking at how horrible the community is, when looking at forward how good it might be. basic match, my adc and support went botlane and match resulted with 1/12/ adc twitch, 3/8 tresh, assisted by early game feeds by warwick jungle while orianna was pushing mid real hard all early, ww decided to sit and feed bot yas. I couldnt get higher than silver 2 this whole year because of all these intentional feeders and trolls. Riot games is doing nothing about it. Useless I would say or lazy ? or just unable to run a great game like its supposed to run, keep the justice for everyone. At the time and the times been pretty long btw.. rule violators rule the game and theres nothing we can do to it
> [{quoted}](name=Morso6669,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jUUpAPx3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:52:37.202+0000) > > this is cold truth about this game, this game is good and made like one that people like to play but theres too many trolls and intentionally feeders, then theres riot games who only look after whos saying what in chatbox. that doesnt work that way and Im surprised how popular this game is when looking at how horrible the community is, when looking at forward how good it might be. basic match, my adc and support went botlane and match resulted with 1/12/ adc twitch, 3/8 tresh, assisted by early game feeds by warwick jungle while orianna was pushing mid real hard all early, ww decided to sit and feed bot yas. I couldnt get higher than silver 2 this whole year because of all these intentional feeders and trolls. Riot games is doing nothing about it. Useless I would say or lazy ? or just unable to run a great game like its supposed to run, keep the justice for everyone. At the time and the times been pretty long btw.. rule violators rule the game and theres nothing we can do to it they arent doing anything. i tried reporting and contacting support every time it happened... no bans.... then you get banned for the number of messages wrote while dead (yes it happened exactly as explained).... pathetic
Joy515 (EUNE)
: Account bann - trollers play
> [{quoted}](name=Joy515,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jUUpAPx3,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-14T04:44:02.162+0000) > > I had 5 games with MINIMUM one player who just troll and/or feed. One after another one. In last game I could not keep my mouth shot and I got 2 weeks ban. > And the ones who just feed and troll continue to play. > Great job, Riot! same. but apparently its our fault when we get mad for losing those 3 games in a row with someone running it down. but they will never get banned. I say never because i follow them and they just keep playing while inting... tryed it... have almost 50games inting... still no ban
: Milk the cow *while you can*
you are all actually giving me a clear picture why a full game costs 200$ nowadays hahaha it all makes sense now xD
: How OP downvotes all the posts just because he is mad. xD
> [{quoted}](name=DIVINE AHRI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-15T09:22:03.517+0000) > > How OP downvotes all the posts just because he is mad. xD 1) I'm actually not mad at all. sad that there is an apologetic fanbase. 2) I downvoted 1 post, it was an insult... maybe not all players are making excuses for rito :*
CJXander (EUNE)
: Legends of toxic players : This game is dying!
That's funny, I've been playing games online/lan competive since 1998. been playing this game for 6 years. This is the first game I have called dead. Actually, if you had the slightest brain you would understand. tought the game has a player base and will continue to have. the game came to the point where many mmorpg get, inserting as many ways to difficult level up and advancing, etc, etc, etc. If you actually knew anything about the game you would have understood the the policies and changes implemented the moment the player base inverted. Unfortunatly, most gamers are uneducated and from your responses it is obvious you aren't taken a position based on logic. you are the kind of player responsible for the state of the gaming industry. you are actually appologising for a company that changes their policy to start banning accounts that had spent money BEFORE the change of rules. did they offer the money back? no, they simply started perma baning for random reasons. I will not support a game where im banned for saying "wake up" of for insulting someone that queued to run it down. Any player that uses his brain can find MAJOR flaws with league of legends. just use half your gray matter and you'll see at least 5 ways Riot is milking its player base. Maybe that's ok for the standart apologetic gamer (the kind responsible for the shit games we have now), anyone with brain has stoped supporting this game over a year ago. but keep on going, make excuses for the company whose decisions are based on taking the maximum advantage over you. PS: if you used more than 3rd grader logic, you'd reallize banning accounts is very profitable and you'd connect simple logic. keep apologising for a broken game. keep playing 20champs in a pool of 160
: Milk the cow *while you can*
To all the (slow) people making insightful comments.... I've been here from the start. I have seen a team I love, decompose into a leech that unbalances the game so they can sell more kda skins. But you insightfull (usefull) human beings need to be apologetic to every game design company instead of critics. that's how we came from a system where we had one 9/10 game a year to paying 200€ for a full shitty game. if the system isnt broken you must explain how one goes from full honor, in the old system, to honor 0. which one is the broken system? Pay for quality.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Ah, another individual that thinks the game is dead without him. Luv it! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:47:56.081+0000) > > Ah, another individual that thinks the game is dead without him. Luv it! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} look mom, another guy that thinks he's insightful. (act stoped to think how you came to that sentence, you are projecting, you need more luv =)
: > any tip you try to give will just make them int and you get banned for trying to get them back again Pretty sure you just don't know how to give feedback. It'll probably sound something like "you fkn motherhumper stop inting! report you go uninstall". If you'd say something like "dude, try to play safe and remember to keep your wards up" will not get you banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Healerius Hiiri,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:47:52.060+0000) > > Pretty sure you just don't know how to give feedback. It'll probably sound something like "you fkn motherhumper stop inting! report you go uninstall". If you'd say something like "dude, try to play safe and remember to keep your wards up" will not get you banned. 1) got banned without swaring my last time 2) having a competitive game where you get banned for being competitive is without reason. the thing is that you are too much of an apologist of a broken system.
: Do it better.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:11:55.904+0000) > > Do it better. I did, already inted alot of games without consequence. taking into account i get banned for typing to inters, I can understand how a player turns from competitive to full int mode. being competitive can get you banned based on the number of messages you type. inting can only get you banned if you literally run it mid every game. when you int people dont even report, they fast skip lobby. funny
: You were toxic, you got banned. You don't even sound particularly contrite about it either.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:16:25.580+0000) > > You were toxic, you got banned. > You don't even sound particularly contrite about it either. I am not contrite for getting banned over stating my mind to a player literally running it mid. I don't have to be sorry in any moment for trying to engage with the team. I dont report players for telling me to wake up. that is 6yrs old logic. if you find yourself reporting someone for that, means the game is too competitive for you.
: decided to downvote the moment i read "league of legend is dead" i'm interested in knowing the tought process for which people holding a grudge against the game decides on their own that the game "is dead"
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r7xa49yL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:12:12.653+0000) > > decided to downvote the moment i read "league of legend is dead" > > i'm interested in knowing the tought process for which people holding a grudge against the game decides on their own that the game "is dead" funny, you decide it's a grudge instead of a critique. I don't decide the game is dead. Riot decided to milk the cow the moment the player base started decreasing, that killed it,
Rioter Comments

viejotocaniños

Level 39 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion