Smerk (EUW)
: Only 5 games, but you have to stop leaving games, otherwise it will only become worse and you'll have to wait more before every game
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BMkwc5tc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T22:25:46.445+0000) > > Only 5 games, but you have to stop leaving games, otherwise it will only become worse and you'll have to wait more before every game Thank you very much
Rioter Comments
: How do i improve????
thank you all for commenting ,I have learnt a lot from you guys.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Play very well in a game, so high cs,damage and kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=sh4ZJJEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-29T20:37:38.798+0000) > > Play very well in a game, so high cs,damage and kills. ty :)
Mìmo (EUNE)
: Just play for score , i notice u have lv 7 {{champion:54}} so u have one lv 7 and you should know its easy to get lv 6 then 7 , I guess u want your lv 5 {{champion:86}} {{champion:24}} make lv 6 (u just need one more token for lv 6 for then so u are on half way) http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/william2124/summary check here and look your score , you will see u just need less deaths , cs is find in same games , try have less then 5/6 deaths and kills 7+ with 10+ assist
> [{quoted}](name=BlackWolf229,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=sh4ZJJEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-30T01:52:31.422+0000) > > Just play for score , i notice u have lv 7 {{champion:54}} so u have one lv 7 and you should know its easy to get lv 6 then 7 , > I guess u want your lv 5 {{champion:86}} {{champion:24}} make lv 6 (u just need one more token for lv 6 for then so u are on half way) > http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/william2124/summary check here and look your score , you will see u just need less deaths , cs is find in same games , try have less then 5/6 deaths and kills 7+ with 10+ assist ty :)
Rioter Comments
: I see a lot of new players struggling with ryze, so I included a proper guide
: Hi Looking for people to play with and learn from.
yeah I can play with you,i have a shit life anyway{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} ************************************************
Almighty (EUNE)
: I can't believe this happened!
welcome to League of Legends {{summoner:31}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}

william2124

Level 88 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion