candoodle (EUW)
: > DIFFERENCE BETWWEN INSULT AND FLAME the fact that you think so and felt the need to type it in all caps in broken english makes it perfectly clear who the real "kid" is here, always players who tell others to stop being "kids" who are the most childish throwing temper tantrums and crying grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=candoodle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pcaEvEnq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T14:29:10.140+0000) > > the fact that you think so and felt the need to type it in all caps in broken english makes it perfectly clear who the real "kid" is here, > always players who tell others to stop being "kids" who are the most childish throwing temper tantrums and crying > > grow up. you dont even know the real chat, but anyway cya
Xrozz (EUW)
: iam gonna love this..or regret..but anyway how old are u actually? you think you can talk like you are something Special just because you are online and no one know you right? do you have some Problems in School? are you seeking something to let of some steam? why are you such a disrespecting Piece of human? didnt you learn something from your parents or in School?
> [{quoted}](name=Snagc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pcaEvEnq,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-21T14:29:55.834+0000) > > iam gonna love this..or regret..but anyway > > how old are u actually? > you think you can talk like you are something Special just because you are online and no one know you right? > do you have some Problems in School? are you seeking something to let of some steam? > > why are you such a disrespecting Piece of human? didnt you learn something from your parents or in School? "kid" for me its not age but mind and almost all lol players seem to have a low IQ lol. and i play games to have fun, who the fuck should care what i say or write in chat? And yes again why should i play games other than to release steem?just because its nice? do you actually think people prefer to say their time sitting in a fucking chair?, instead of talking with other people?
candoodle (EUW)
: goodbye and good riddance, you won't be missed but thank you for posting the chat logs so we can point and laugh at you as the door hits your ass on the way out. have fun flaming and getting flamed in voice chat in CS GO
> [{quoted}](name=candoodle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pcaEvEnq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-21T14:19:10.623+0000) > > goodbye and good riddance, you won't be missed > > but thank you for posting the chat logs so we can point and laugh at you as the door hits your ass on the way out. > > have fun flaming and getting flamed in voice chat in CS GO DIFFERENCE BETWWEN INSULT AND FLAME
: > in cs go there is no flame Well, ain't that a crock of shite.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pcaEvEnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-21T14:17:50.529+0000) > > Well, ain't that a crock of shite. LOL cs g PEOPLE INSULT THEY DONT FUCKING CRY OR BLAME GROW UP KID
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Comic Sans x_x
no Honor on me, wont do it again!!
LA Losty (EUW)
: Yeah the plays arent that great :p
I usually make full gameplay since i don´t make big plays, but that quadra and those riven getways were good XD
Rioter Comments
: O god Am I the only one who always says it as tin-yurl instead of tiny-url? Everytime.
I Always say it Tiny-u.r.l so I wont get it wrong kk
: Facebook
Rlly Wow Amazing Broda :D ( Just trolling so more people See XD)
Rioter Comments
: TOXIC
-8 LOL
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Well it a known fact that maining a champion or at least a role is the fastest way to climb, but there's no need to go full MID OR FEED, this way people will be only less likely to give it to you and well the others you will just feed.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rt4hEF6A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-08T08:33:21.272+0000) > > Well it a known fact that maining a champion or at least a role is the fastest way to climb, but there's no need to go full MID OR FEED, this way people will be only less likely to give it to you and well the others you will just feed. im maining talon now, almost gold4 and climbim to gold3
LA Losty (EUW)
: You cant be placed in diamond after placements, so they must have won some matches at least. Also i doubt you can say much about diamonds since you dont play with them. Doesnt matter if you play with them in normals, its not the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:29:40.929+0000) > > You cant be placed in diamond after placements, so they must have won some matches at least. Also i doubt you can say much about diamonds since you dont play with them. Doesnt matter if you play with them in normals, its not the same. yes it is noob
Shiroe x (EUW)
: I can see speaking to you is pointless. enjoy your elo boosted fake plat :) have fun, i am going back to watching the X files.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:21:34.932+0000) > > I can see speaking to you is pointless. enjoy your elo boosted fake plat :) have fun, i am going back to watching the X files. yea will see, as long as i have a team i win everygame
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:07:24.087+0000) > > Nobody will help you. People hate boosters. no matter game you play. > > If you're meant to be plat then you will climb. No matter what type of team mates you get. if you can't climb then you belong in your division. Idc what you say i will duo and i will get carried to plat
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:17:35.801+0000) > > Idc what you say i will duo and i will get carried to plat tired of playing with idiots, messi didnt had to play with jerks he just needed to show is talent why riot dont make their sistem this way....
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Nobody will help you. People hate boosters. no matter game you play. If you're meant to be plat then you will climb. No matter what type of team mates you get. if you can't climb then you belong in your division.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:07:24.087+0000) > > Nobody will help you. People hate boosters. no matter game you play. > > If you're meant to be plat then you will climb. No matter what type of team mates you get. if you can't climb then you belong in your division. Idc what you say i will duo and i will get carried to plat
: > [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:02:57.273+0000) > > hah you arent even close to pros... deal with the facts. also you need to win 10 games with that team and if the team is in plat, you dont have what it takes because plat in team ranked is harder than plat in soloq. > > I also dont think any plat team wants a gold 4 guy who thinks he is better than pros. just shows how ignorant he is. yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:09:27.908+0000) > > yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro and why would ranked be harder? grow up kid > [{quoted}](name=xDarkCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:09:27.908+0000) > > yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro and yea im not in promos, i was in the last 4 games, but well trolls and people like you that dont shut up and listen to my shootcalls, usually lose
: > [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:02:57.273+0000) > > hah you arent even close to pros... deal with the facts. also you need to win 10 games with that team and if the team is in plat, you dont have what it takes because plat in team ranked is harder than plat in soloq. > > I also dont think any plat team wants a gold 4 guy who thinks he is better than pros. just shows how ignorant he is. yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=00000001000000010000,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:09:27.908+0000) > > yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro and why would ranked be harder? grow up kid
: hah you arent even close to pros... deal with the facts. also you need to win 10 games with that team and if the team is in plat, you dont have what it takes because plat in team ranked is harder than plat in soloq. I also dont think any plat team wants a gold 4 guy who thinks he is better than pros. just shows how ignorant he is.
> [{quoted}](name=DDsT Salt,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2015-09-07T18:02:57.273+0000) > > hah you arent even close to pros... deal with the facts. also you need to win 10 games with that team and if the team is in plat, you dont have what it takes because plat in team ranked is harder than plat in soloq. > > I also dont think any plat team wants a gold 4 guy who thinks he is better than pros. just shows how ignorant he is. yea cause pros that got there in seson 1 have a lot of skill, lol they just reach when there where 1000 people playing, Easy to get high.and well its just 5 not 10 games for you mister pro
LA Losty (EUW)
: If your "diamond" friends play worse than bronze, then they bought the accounts or were boosted. There is a pretty big difference between diamond and bronze. Also i wouldnt recommend asking for people to carry you since it makes the ranked experience worse for yourself and your team, if you get matched with players better than you :) A normal duo partner might be a better option.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=x2w8EBEn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-07T17:46:12.218+0000) > > If your "diamond" friends play worse than bronze, then they bought the accounts or were boosted. There is a pretty big difference between diamond and bronze. Also i wouldnt recommend asking for people to carry you since it makes the ranked experience worse for yourself and your team, if you get matched with players better than you :) A normal duo partner might be a better option. thats why i was asking for smurfs, and ye there are diamond that are noobs they got there in season1/2 and then just holded the mmr till now
: I don't think so, but he has to play some games with that team to get the border.
> [{quoted}](name=JollySalmon,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-09-07T17:47:21.695+0000) > > I don't think so, but he has to play some games with that team to get the border. im not a bad player, im actually good one, its just that making 100 games with trolls and feeders is not my thing. I would say im better than some pros atm they just got there because they start playing rankeds since season 1
Vísper (EUW)
: you know that the platin border will only be visable in teamrankeds?
> [{quoted}](name=Vispre,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=lrYevvIJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-07T17:43:05.798+0000) > > you know that the platin border will only be visable in teamrankeds? for my league profile or stuff not for ingames,
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sky8800 (EUW)
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse > D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
that is my point riot should allow to sell account under the rules i just posted up there
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Things have clearly changed since I made my account...the "League of Smurfs" and "League of Bots" was not a thing back then. I may not have a clear view on how serious things actually are, but I still maintain my view on the need to do the tedious case of leveling up an account for new players, simply because that's how they learn the game. If they can simply buy a level 30 account, what about ranked play? Are they allowed queue up for a ranked game while being a greenhorn and ruin the game completely for the rest of the team? There is one advice I've seen beyond counting, and that is "don't join ranked immediately after reaching level 30". There was also mentioned a recommended number of normal games, which have varied from time to time, before joining a ranked game. One way of enforcing this - though "enforcing" something will upset someone one way or another anyway - is to lock the ranked option for everyone until they've reached a set number of normal games. So when someone buy a level 30 account, they will still have to play, say, 200 normal games before the ranked option is available to them (like gamemodes are anyway when leveling up normally). _Personally, I don't get the appeal of smurfs at all - if it's on different servers, then sure, but not otherwise._
In the Post i said that only a person with a lvl 30 account for more than one year would be able to buy a new account
Sky8800 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=xDarkCodex,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y4XzbGGi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-02T10:31:21.992+0000) > > see, you didnt read what i said "-Buy lvl 30 accounts?Why not too? Again, just make some rules, For example if you have a main account that is 1 year or older you are able to buy 1 and just one smurf lvl30" Still a bad idea. However if Riot implented a system like in WoW where you can instantly get an account to max level (or level 90 whatever), then the bots would maybe decrease a bit. But then a new problem comes up. New players instantly playing ranked, maybe even their very first game.
That is why i said that only lvl 30 with more than one year would be able to purchuase a new account
Sky8800 (EUW)
: You want the bots to decrease? With the option to sell accounts the bots would only increase. People would want to stock up on 50 to 100 accounts each to sell to people. It's better to wait for Riot to track them down with their systems and with help from us players.
see, you didnt read what i said "-Buy lvl 30 accounts?Why not too? Again, just make some rules, For example if you have a main account that is 1 year or older you are able to buy 1 and just one smurf lvl30"
: BOTS IN LEAGUE
I guess you guys didnt read it all but if you did i would like to know why you dont want to be able to buy lvl 30 accounts under the rules i just posted.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

xDarkCodex

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion