Godalor (EUW)
: I really don't understand how nexus blitz can be fun, but I want to have fun, help
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Balancing teams to PLAY RATE & Division
I think people that do league to themselves 6 hrs a day are more tiltable than players that play 1 hr a day. This is more of a problem with the direction of the balance team in general.
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Pharcon Bloodmoon Kalista & Mystery gift
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Is it necessary to win lane as an adc?
Winning lane means ending up with more gold than your opponent ADC. But it all comes down whether your team peels for you or not, so it's a coinflip in the end anyway
: How bad is it to "steal" the kill from your adc?
Main ADC for a while so you know how bad it is. All the people here are support mains. If you take firstblood you deny your ADC the free lane win.
: Duplicate user in Clash
NEVERMIND a friend changed his name to my old username lmao
Rioter Comments
Zaronia (EUW)
: K/DA Evelynn HUD idea
So like the HUD skins in dota? Wonder why Riot hasn't grabbed that idea yet
: Skarner crystals on the map are invisible
Same here, could only spot them through the map
: I would like to know why "katarina" triggers so much hate on this forum
Kintaros (EUNE)
: Climbing seems to be full of luck
DO NOT play ADC after 8.11. Why would you even do that to yourself? Play a mage or double bruiser bot, challenger rules do not apply to eune silver.
Saibbo (EUW)
: Give me some tip for an s-/s/s+ on Jhin
The general rule is: More gold/min = higher grade
NeoCeri (EUW)
: How to beat the Nasus.
Get your team to push through mid 5v4. Most Nasus players won't react and you just win the game.
: That one item that only one champion buys...
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMoI3JNt,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2018-10-01T13:45:57.322+0000) > > 1.Then it wouldn't be a kill steal. thank you very much for agreeing with my, that's all i ever meant in this post. > 2. 300-150=150 I don't really get your point > 3. doing nothing? When the adc gets someone down to 10% and you ks it with Lux E it's nothing? Since when can a level 4-6 adc get someone down to 10% all by herself? she would be murdered before that happens. > The main point is that why would you complain about someone that you griefed? Griefed? you are really insulting me. And quite clearly haven't read the post. > You deny them their position while not being reportable and you don't even realize it. > When the ADC doesn't do damage and they have 7 assists instead of kills, how much of a gold difference reportable? You sound like some bronze adc main You know what, i'm just gonna sit back and let my adc do the afk farming, and killing all by herself so i won't "deny his position" he can use the free waves i'm giving him to farm and build items along with the assist i granted him. what does he need more than that? > would that make? Would it make the ADC a bad player because the support stole all the kills? Yes, since they get the >blame from the entire team. Again with the stole, get over it. it's a team game, we all need gold. > You are basically trolling by playing a carry support without a premade ADC and then only caring about your KDA. > Well, congrats for having a good KDA but it really didn't help your team. it helped my team alot. it gave them free gold for the kills i secured, AND, i can give my adc free farming time, AND I can build my core essentials items faster. You are literally the perfect example of those silver adc flamers who got "their" kill taken.
Maybe if you got out of silver you wouldn't need to deal with those silver adc flamers :^) One way of doing that would be to play ADC yourself and get Lux as your support.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Explain to me, exactly, how am i denying you gold for a kill you wouldn't have ever gotten if you for example - died or let the enemy slip away? And maybe get your facts right, that's 150 gold for assist and 300 for kill. thus i "denied" you only 150. basically i gave you 150 gold for doing nothing. you can get your 700 gold by farming the waves i gave you for free because the enemies are dead. see? everyone profits.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EMoI3JNt,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-10-01T13:21:53.688+0000) > > Explain to me, exactly, how am i denying you gold for a kill you wouldn't have ever gotten if you for example - died or let the enemy slip away? > And maybe get your facts right, that's 150 gold for assist and 300 for kill. > thus i "denied" you only 150. > basically i gave you 150 gold for doing nothing. > you can get your 700 gold by farming the waves i gave you for free because the enemies are dead. > see? everyone profits. 1.Then it wouldn't be a kill steal. 2. 300-150=150 I don't really get your point 3. doing nothing? When the adc gets someone down to 10% and you ks it with Lux E it's nothing? 4. 700 gold would be about 5 waves, yeah good job killing the enemies 3 times in a row in base The main point is that why would you complain about someone that you griefed? You deny them their position while not being reportable and you don't even realize it. When the ADC doesn't do damage and they have 7 assists instead of kills, how much of a gold difference would that make? Would it make the ADC a bad player because the support stole all the kills? Yes, since they get the blame from the entire team. You are basically trolling by playing a carry support without a premade ADC and then only caring about your KDA. Well, congrats for having a good KDA but it really didn't help your team.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: ADCs flaming Supports for taking kills.
You deny me 200g on first blood, then at least 250g on every other kill. It's not about you giving your ADC 450g, it's about denying them 700g (that's two longswords). You are not going to carry, I am. Might aswell complain about not being allowed to take CS next? Also Lux "support", why should you complain about denying carries their position, you're going to carry with all that gold, right?
IkOerman (EUW)
: There are some very smart people who calculated the best build/augments and you just do some random stuff. Thats pretty annoying, people just want to get the missions and the highest % chance to get them. Just follow the strats a couple times so you get the mission and then go back to %%%%ing around maybe?
I could play ADC Soraka right next to you. But the skill difference would make it look like you're trolling. How do I know I'm more skilled than you? Because reading comprehension is easier than league. Anyone who doesn't do these missions in a premade and expects randoms to follow their orders and then ends up not even playing well maybe should look at themselves first
Rioter Comments
Druscari (EUW)
: Player behaviour is appaling: Tired of some support players
You can get to plat 3 without game knowledge. So no [avocado] they take offense. Play Jarvan or early game ADCs instead. Playing teamdependand ADCs in your ELO is like asking to get trolled.
AiFted (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m8WOHUKa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:07:37.228+0000) > > DONT TOUCH HER touch her
PLEASE DONT TAKE MY FREE ELO AWAY, I LTERALLRY RUJIDRTHGOT A PENTA LAST GAME
: Kalista Rework
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: If I Were Working For Riot Games
The skin and design team is great, it's just the balance guys sticking out
: No ult for mana
Kotl gif me mana
Glaiver (EUNE)
: What type of people is Nexus Blitz supposed to appeal to?
People that are too tired of the game to endure another round on the rift, but still get forced by friends to play League with them, so nexus is a fresh alternative.
: Oh look "women bully way harder than men do" I literally said that myself. Damn. Agreeing with me but trying to tell me I'm lying. Your comment about women in heavy labour jobs would just harm them is EXACTLY the type of thing that I'm talking about. Right buddy Good luck with all this. There's no sense talking to you. You're trying too hard to prove me wrong. I know what's truly happening. Live your imaginarium.
: It is true. The statistics are out there. The reason you don't like me is because I'm pointing out something you don't agree with since you're currently too focused on proving the opposite. Here. I am telling you that yes, you are right. They shouldn't have "banned" or "excluded" men. They should have simply stated that it's not interesting for men to be a part of, cause it's not. There's an option to join at a later time when the topic probably becomes interesting for men as well. You are however too focused on the initial exclusion, which I understand, cause it should not have been put like that. It should have allowed men to go in there and be bored for the first couple of hours (? think it's an hour or maybe two?). The room being there however is not sexism. The phrasing needs fixing, but the event is acceptable as it merely exists to balance out what is currently unbalanced.
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-statistical-working-papers/product/-/asset_publisher/DuuxBAj0uSCB/content/KS-TC-18-003 Please read through it. "Women get paid less for the same work a man does" -simply wrong. " if a man shows up in a simple shirt and jeans for a job interview that doesn't decrease his chances to be accepted for the job " generalization, depends on the dresscode of the company. And anyway, who would make such a statistic and how and for what reason? Pure anecdote "(unless the interviewer is female herself)" that's funny because there is actually a gender discripancy; there are far more women working in HR than men "if a woman wants to do a "man's job" (the fact alone that this term [and "woman's job"] exists should tell you something about equality) she will be laughing stock " a man's job is usually reffered to as hard physical labour like in logistics, and who exactly is supposed to laugh at any woman that tried applying for physical labor? Putting a woman in such a job would just harm her, why would you want women to take such positions in the first place? "(like in the gaming industry, hmm wonder why that Pax event is created)" a relatively (to other jobs) very high amount of women work there. "while a man doing a "woman's job" (read nurse or something) he's respected unless we're dealing with other 'macho' man who frown upon each other for being less 'manly'" Why would you care about macho men? Also male educators get marked as potential paedophiles without any background, not only by the police but also by society. "unhealthy body standards are a real problem for women but not so much for men unless, again, it's men amongst each other; men can have a beer belly or be scrawny without being less manly but if a woman doesn't have at least a b cup or is fat? Oh dear, she's ugly." No, fat men are gross. The difference is that men accept their grossness, whether they want to change it is by their own hands. Women talk themselves out of it through lying to themselves, almost to an extreme. "Not for the other women, no, for the men." women bully WAY harder than men do. "Oh and lord forbid that non-binary people get a toilet for themselves because men don't have a toilet made specifically for them, right? -- oh wait." You would need to build 80 different toilets then. I don't care about the event. I just can't stand SJW-lies.
: This is still going on? How can you _not_ see how cis-white males are priviliged? Yes, **people** bully others, no matter their race, gender or religion, but since you only point out the bully thing something tells me you haven't exactly reached the right age to see what the world is like for anyone who is not in this priviliged position you find yourself in. This line you use "I don't feel like I'm "competing" against females or non-binary people. I'm competing against other people. In-game that is." supports my assumption. If you're priviliged you don't see what others have to do to be where you are already at. I'm going to guess SJW stands for "social justice warriors", I've always associated this term with people that just shout for equality but actually promote the opposite or cry out sexism, racism, discrimation etc when there's no cause for it. That's not what's going on at Pax, though it appears to be what's going on with the Daniel Z Klein person and most of the community. I'll add that the word "ban" wasn't the best word to use and they should have instead said that the room is "targetted for women" and not interesting. I think they said ban to protect the women from men who really have nothing to search there. I don't think that was a good thing. I'll just start off by pointing out that Daniel is wrong in what he said and how he treated people who question the equality in the entire Pax event. It's shameful that a Riot Employee could treat people like that and Riot should really look into this. The people who are whining however are also wrong. Let me explain it one more time: Sexism, racism and any other form of discrimination means there is an unequal situation/ uneven playinground because one side gets all the advantages or one side gets majorly disadvantaged based on a part of their being they have no control over such as gender, race, mental and physical health, social class, etc. Now, the gaming industry has always been in favour of the male gender. This Pax event is giving females the opportunity to reach the same level the males are already at. In other words, the Pax event is balancing out the sexism that has been going on in the gaming industry so far. They are not giving the woman something the man don't have already. If that were the case, we would be reversing the positions and then we would be talking about sexism again. Now we're simply talking about evening out what has been uneven. There's nothing of interest in that event for men so move along. Come complain about sexism when there's a room where you can play a new champion or something well before it's release date and it's only for one gender to enter. I'll just sum up some things for you: Women get paid less for the same work a man does, if a man shows up in a simple shirt and jeans for a job interview that doesn't decrease his chances to be accepted for the job while it does if you are a woman (unless the interviewer is female herself), if a woman wants to do a "man's job" (the fact alone that this term [and "woman's job"] exists should tell you something about equality) she will be laughing stock (like in the gaming industry, hmm wonder why that Pax event is created) while a man doing a "woman's job" (read nurse or something) he's respected unless we're dealing with other 'macho' man who frown upon each other for being less 'manly' (what's up with that guys? Come on), then there's the fact that unhealthy body standards are a real problem for women but not so much for men unless, again, it's men amongst each other; men can have a beer belly or be scrawny without being less manly but if a woman doesn't have at least a b cup or is fat? Oh dear, she's ugly. Not for the other women, no, for the men. Oh and lord forbid that non-binary people get a toilet for themselves because men don't have a toilet made specifically for them, right? -- oh wait. Forget about that, Lord forbid that women get some insight in how they can somehow make it into the gaming industry where men laugh at the suggestion alone of a female co-worker because why are we not giving men that insight since they have it so hard trying to get anywhere in the industry, right? OH FCKNG WAIT. On an unrelated note. People bully those who are easy targets to make up for their own insecurities. They are nitpicking at what makes you insecure, so if you show that it doesn't bother you, they can't harm you and they will give up. There was a research once that females are actually more likely to be bullies. Now, I'm sure you can feel this coming, but why do you think that is? Oh yes, more insecurities to deal with. Why? Oh gee I wonder. On another note. Just because equality is something people are working towards doesn't mean the starving people in Africa are being ignored. You can work towards multiple things at once, doing one does not prevent you from doing the other. Lastly, I'll show you two cases of sexism against males that are actually true and you should be whining over rather than this Pax event that really isn't sexism. More females are diagnosed with borderline than males because males are "known to be more aggresive and impulsive". Ai, now that's some bias I'd protest against. Second case (which is actually sexism to both sides): If you apply for a job as a man, you are not asked if you are married or have children, why? Because you can't get pregnant so you don't have to be paid during maternity leave. Women get denied jobs for that very reason. Now at first glance that's only sexism against females, but if you push this one and you realise that men cannot be on fraternity leave as long as women can be on maternity leave, you can start raising eyebrows. Why is that? Well I suppose you didn't give birth right and a kid doesn't need his daddy as much as it needs his mommy, right? Yes my friends, now _that_ is sexism at its finest.
You really shouldn't base off your argumentation on wrong definitions and extreme situations that never happened. Especially in your sum-up paragraph it's one lie after another. I'm too lazy to go into this but it's extremely easy to cut through that. Please do your reasearch to make yourself a more likeable person.
YepNope (EUNE)
: Hi, kinda late to the party, but all you've got to, do is make them say the "kiss-word". This way the're gonna get picked up by the bad language filter and are gonna get banned for at least 2 weeks. Already worked two times for me. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Pan Gohr (EUNE)
: > It sets players up against each other by design TRUE but also set players to teams..so it sets teams against each other but no one understands it..most players see their teammates as enemies..not when they feed not when they troll..but 51% of times when they do the first misplay or alternative play.. when i play with people that understand the term team and they fully comprehend that they are in one then i assure you the players that we are against are the enemies ;) PS: i don't say you said something wrong..i just analyzed your sentence more or less..i don't even understand the "you won't" part but i not commented this (just to be clear)
The problem is it's often impossible to tell whether your teammates are trolling or not. Imagine an ADC and a supp right before diving the enemy adc alone under tower, assuming the dive is free. However, the support doesn't go in, thus either denying his own adc free 300+gold- big opportunity costs, or getting his ADC killed by the expectation of the supp going in first. Or the other way around, the adc messes up and missclicks minions or the tower- both players dead. These examples alone are based on missplaying, but both still set up both players against each other because of missplay-interdependance, it's expected of both to play perfectly because let's be honest the game isn't all that hard. The most rampant example of this is the jungler, the jungler has high potential in both positive or negative, but we tend to see the negative twice as bad, so the jungle role itself is a massive pit of toxicity. cant close this up because im lazy right now
: > [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IIzrIJ3s,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-29T13:22:45.239+0000) > > You won't. This game will frustrate you from time and time again. It sets players up against each other by design. I won't what?
"and I promise that i'll be better and hopefully fully reform with my new account" that part
: Almost glad that I got banned.
You won't. This game will frustrate you from time and time again. It sets players up against each other by design.
: I drew some League women
Good drawing but they look manlier than me
Nolex (EUNE)
: I would play dominion rather than nexus blitz.
XanWing (EUW)
: Being Bronze
There's barely a difference between bronze and up to plat 3, you can do it easily.
: I became way to toxic.
Take the game less serious, use the question mark ping
: Why is this a thing.
Yeah always gets stuck on the last 5 MB for me, every patch.
: I don't believe a large amount of the community who asks for such things considers what they're actually asking/saying. One of the downsides of the internet is that things are pretty impersonal. I'm a "Rioter", I'm "Eambo" - I'm not a person to a lot of people. That's pretty standard on the internet, you don't realise you're talking to/about a person, a fellow human, someone trying to make their way in the world - instead it's just a virtual entity with no meaning or thought. This isn't an attempt at me saying "Oh poor us, please forgive everything" - we do dumb stuff sometimes, and we remain accountable despite what you see externally. We're still a company, and the decisions made should be in a general good direction - you can't please everyone, but the changes should have good justification generally. One thing that tends to get more responses or views from Rioters is when we find posts that are genuinely constructive - I love reading through posts on "Why I enjoyed season <x>" or "How league could be better" with good thinking and explanation behind it - over "SEASON 4 WAS BETTER FU RITO FIRE EVERYONE I HOPE YOU DIE AS A COMPANY" - one has more value to us than the other as you can imagine :P
This is funny because a lot of times when I complained about balance things directly to you, they actually got through and patched out lol. Next item is ninja tabi.
: Game is terrible right now
: Why are people so angry all the time in this game?
Because it's simply a frustrating game to play.
: People in this game are selfish c u n t s <3
Why would you let your gf become a criminal?
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/146600365394100224/474701591279304715/nunu.png Nunu getting at least some relief from this weather
: League of Legends timeline (Player created)
Cool, joined when Gragas got released
: So 3 reports are not enough to punish somone acting like a kid and saying ''k-y-s''
You'd get an instant ban if you typed your title in game chat
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: Its getting sad how there are still players who cry about a calss which has arround 47% win rate. For me this is enough to make your comment pointless. Still I will say only the fact that the game should be team focused orientated not be fed and 1v5.
Their mean winrate is so "low" because nobody onetricks them. If anyone did onetrick them, they'd have already died due to boredom or switched their class.
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: How the community can destroy the game
Here's a list on the top of my head. There was a reason why the first three seasons had overall almost no toxicity. Because you could win without the toxic player. Now it's not about the team who play better, but about the team that doesn't play worse. Tanks are still the most broken class, but nobody plays them because they're simply very boring to play. Games are almost never equal, 90% of the time its a snowball. People checking for ELO in normal games are dorks. People get mad at other people because they are FORCED and STUCK to play with them for another 20min or longer, add to that the dependancy of having one teammate less in this teamplay-heavy-oriented meta. CC-chaining is the only way to deal with a numerous mobility creeps (basically every new champion), thus locking out all other champions without hard CC. I see this at lower ELOs that barely anyone has good CS/min; it's not appearant how huge of an influence gold economy makes for most of the players, howerever there lies the point- farming minions for 20 min straight is something you have to ENDURE. There is not a single person who would tell you "lasthitting is fun". Especially at any other lane than botlane, which for me, is like a cripple fight with no dynamics whatsoever, instead they get junglers deciding the outcome of the lane for them- again, taking controll of one player and giving it to another, which basically sets them up against each other. I really wonder how junglers didn't fall asleep during the match before the scuttle changes. Although they broke basically every tankjungler and left those annoying mobility-powercreeps... with a high early spike... which ended up in more snowballing... nevermind this isn't fun either. I just really dislike the jungle being an exclusive role.
Breakhz (EUNE)
: Is vlad balanced???
Hell no, he's been broken since like a full year now
Show more

xXSatanicat666Xx

Level 111 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion