Q Ren (EUW)
: No i meant old urf in like not All Random
Well, URF changed a lot in mentality after the first one, and expecially the second one :(
Q Ren (EUW)
: I clearly remember playing him and even others play him in urf and it wasn't random Lol.
Well, I think old Urf is the FIRST urf. The ones after that, were very different.
Q Ren (EUW)
: it did
No? Ekko was released after the first URF
Q Ren (EUW)
: AR URF is garbage
> I just miss the old urf where even if every game was filled with zeds ekkos fizzes etc Old urf didnt have {{champion:245}} smh
Projectos (EUNE)
: i didnt get any key fragment for almost 2 months and i play more than 10 games per day
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
EaGlEk1nG (EUW)
: i voted for top lane in eu lcs or other regions and cant vote for other lanes at all ?? whats wrong in here???
Same here, I submitted to be sure my NA LCS and LPK votes would be voted, didn't realise I couldn't continue voting... So I couldn't vote for team ICE... :( {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: "New" gamemode
Assasin meta was fun, but also frustrating af for the ADC's and other squishy's who are not assasins.
DaveRod (EUW)
: I have a ring...
I don't get it... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Yellow Bee (EUNE)
: Looking for Team Rank !!!
Gold is actually good. Above average good.
Eambo (EUW)
: New Emissaries Approach!
When will be the next time New Emissaries are selected?
Wackadoodle (EUNE)
: Can this even be repaired?
They are fully rebuilding Client for probaly season 7.
S E K O A (EUW)
: So, enemy dies 1st blood, gos afk but still can remake? TY RIOT for wasting my time and no LP
: > [{quoted}](name=yoshi2790,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gmVEEuIb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-14T20:28:54.614+0000) > > *cough* {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} * cough* I never ban these. They come around once in a while and they can be toxic, but Illaoi is sitting on the throne of bullshit right now. Never before have I heard somebody call a Vladimir a fucking scripter. A SCRIPTER. What can you even script about Vladimir? Make your autohit Q hit more?! Make your W turn you into a bigger puddle?? The nerves some people have make me question if these guys have any idea how scripting even works and what scripts even are. The fun stops if some idiot seriously calls a Vlad a hacker. That's where I draw the line and ban Illaoi solely so people can't play her like complete jihadists.
These champs are more toxic than Illaoi IMO. One game decides your No1 ban?
: Illaoi is on my banlist now
*cough* {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:41}} * cough*
: Pls nerf Dominik Regards
Really? This is mostly not even build on the ADC. Don't talk bs.
Sco0oby (EUW)
: Twisted Treeline Mastery Grading
Nobody even know if CS is counted towards your grade. we guess it. No one know the recipe, which is good. So you can't say cs is hard for junglers. You don't know the recipe.
: > [{quoted}](name=yoshi2790,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1EEUQenl,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-08-12T20:03:33.852+0000) > If you ask to report someone it WON'T HELP. 1 report or 4 reports is no (or a very minor) difference. > So why would you even do it? Are you sure about this, because i'm pretty sure 4 reports in one game means a whole lot more than 1.
I am 100% sure. It's about the number of games in which you're reported. Not the amount of times you're reported.
Rioter Comments
kps dinamo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=yoshi2790,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uoIEMz3h,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-12T14:20:01.541+0000) > > What... whuut?! > > Malzahar And Ekko are DEFINETLY not OP anymore. > They were examples of OP champions in the past. > Sona is arguably maybe OP. > > And now you're telling me Yasuo Fizz Lb Annie are OP just because you're little cousins stomped other new players? > > I think you lack the ability of counterplay. > Annie is mid ranged, you can outrange her. She's also very predictable. 50.27% winrate is not much. > > Yasuo is a bad example of you, because the community hates him, yet RIOT won't fix him. He's easy to play at (almost) full potential. 50.22% winrate is not much. > > LeBlanc is predictable, and has to go in MELEE range to deal most of her burst. She's squishy so that's a high risk. 46.33% winrate is BAD. > > Fizz is annoying indeed. He seems OP but has only 47.30% winrate which is NOT GOOD. > > You're definition of OP is weird, none of them have extreme high winrates? if you so blindly believe in some numbers and statistics your point of view is flawed.and i never said he owned other new players, he played on my account( gold ) , and ive never said ekko and malz are OP. stop making stuff up, and you cant outrange flash tibbers LOL
> andive never said ekko and malz are OP. stop making stuff up, and you cant outrange flash tibbers LOL Neither did I. And you can predict a Flash + Tibbers..
kps dinamo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=yoshi2790,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uoIEMz3h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-12T14:03:20.323+0000) > > Because balance is good? > There are atm not very much OP champions (such as tank ekko Sona and Rework Malzahar..) > So why make Lee Sin a problem and make him OP? > This is not DOTA. balance is weakness and riot knows it, so you are telling me only 3 champs are op. sorry but i disagree i think there are more( fizz, yasuo, lb, annie ) ... because i let my little cousin to try lol and he just straight up owned with annie , what stops a bad unskilled kid from rising the divisions just by playing annie and destroying everything with a simple point n click?
What... whuut?! Malzahar And Ekko are DEFINETLY not OP anymore. They were examples of OP champions in the past. Sona is arguably maybe OP. And now you're telling me Yasuo Fizz Lb Annie are OP just because you're little cousins stomped other new players? I think you lack the ability of counterplay. Annie is mid ranged, you can outrange her. She's also very predictable. 50.27% winrate is not much. Yasuo is a bad example of you, because the community hates him, yet RIOT won't fix him. He's easy to play at (almost) full potential. 50.22% winrate is not much. LeBlanc is predictable, and has to go in MELEE range to deal most of her burst. She's squishy so that's a high risk. 46.33% winrate is BAD. Fizz is annoying indeed. He seems OP but has only 47.30% winrate which is NOT GOOD. You're definition of OP is weird, none of them have extreme high winrates?
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Can we remove CDR from Abbysal Scepter?
I'd upvote this, but the reasoning you gave was crappy. :/
kps dinamo (EUNE)
: buff lee
Because balance is good? There are atm not very much OP champions (such as tank ekko Sona and Rework Malzahar..) So why make Lee Sin a problem and make him OP? This is not DOTA.
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: now look at comments topics %100 braindead community :) edit: this account for board yes silver rank :)
I mean that I'm silver rank. ---____--- If you're 'diamond' I wouldn't be able to get all your mistakes from just this in a single minute.
: I donno man I got perma banned by rito on other acc for said "scripting" Maybe its a rito bug{{item:3151}}
My friend too, but his ban got lifted.
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: Perma banned for flame?
I'm sorry but... NO {{item:2049}} = BAD SUPPORT {{summoner:21}} instead of{{summoner:3}} /{{summoner:14}} ? = LMAO You're diamond. You build like bronze II. And that's a silver player talking to you ;). Also your KDA kinda... sucks. Don't complain about your team when you suck yourself. Flaming is not allowed. It's punishable. You got your punishment (= permaban). Which is deserved, no one likes flamers and blamers! Also, sidenote, RIOT owns your account and can do (almost) anything with it, even without justification. Maybe try to read summoners code and license/terms of agreement. ;)
: Nerf LeBlanc
But she is so predictable and has to go in melee range to burst someone, unless she's fed. She's not the easiest to farm with. and her passive is unreliable.
lil pëep (EUW)
: Thats what im trying to address they cant nerf him without making him useless. How would you recommend they fix him?
I have no idea, but the main problem was his passive and Q. passive MS should go down, and Q mana cost up. Maybe Ultimate base dmg and healing down and scaling up. For E cd increase, 25 units less range. This is what they should've done IMO. He can't stick to you, can't spam Q and ult is less effective. I'm not a balance expert but I think this was NEEDED FIRST PATCH.
OzX (EUW)
: What elo do I have to wait to meet people that know how to end games?
lil pëep (EUW)
: Ekko...can we all just admit riot fucked up? He cant be nerfed!
I think he was in a good state on release. Just tank ekko screwed it all up. If RIOT handled tank Ekko good from start there would've been no problem.
Najns (EUW)
: Yes please! :D I wouldn't really care about rewards or followers... But I really want to know if some nice players post a Thread or comments somewhere, so I'd just keep following people :D Also, many people would want this, since there are players who do Mistery Skin Contests, and you'd be able to know if there is a contest going on :D +1 and I hope Riot considers this.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I literally love everything except for the rewards and point system. Its great that you can actually customize your boards profile and all that, however, I dont like the idea of putting a point system, cause people will tryhard to get points (because points give you rewards), also, its not that difficult to sabotage a board member and dislike all their threads for the sake of being a prlck, jealous, angry, etc. The boards is a place were you can speak your mind (in a MATURE matter), if you private someone the privilage to make a post simply because said person got negative downvotes is kind of a turn off. Suddenly the boards adaopted some sort of ranked style, and I personally do not like that. You also got to take into account smurfs who will upvote their threads to get cool rewards.
Yeah that's right, but would people really log into their smurf accounts? But it was just an idea, thanks for the feedback anyways! : )
: I dont really have anything to respond to you with. But isnt it frustrating when someone on ur team doesnt know the core parts of the game?
That's true, but we're all lacking in something.
: The hate part was a joke. Im just telling that even the worst of players can get better and sometimes it is better to not do what others say. I am placed as high as I deserve but I can get better and I will when I start playing league again. (I hope.) My team only sometimes sucks but there is always someone who is good. Sometimes I hvae good games, sometimes bad. I checked ur KDA. U had more deaths than kills anyway so dont blaime me for being bad. And about the toplaner...The minion wave was pushing the enemy tower and their jungler was dead. Everyone else was visible and I ''scanned'' the place for wards. He didnt even say anything and I pinged like a bajillion times
> I checked ur KDA. U had more deaths than kills anyway so dont blaime me for being bad. I never did something like this. I can suck, I don't complain about it. > And about the toplaner...The minion wave was pushing the enemy tower and their jungler was dead. Everyone else was visible and I ''scanned'' the place for wards. He didnt even say anything and I pinged like a bajillion times I knew you would say that. I even predicted it. But you didn't state that in your first post, so saying it now is like an excuse. > Maybe the toplaner wanted a big wave of minions or an enemy jungler was missing? ( And don't say something like 2/17 toplaner when we aced, cause you didn't say that.) I knew it. But anyways, it was fun talking to you, but I don't think I will respond anymore, this is really long. (But maybe I will)
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi NoFeelinGuy, Unfortunately I can only echo what Shiwah said and give you some further information from our end. We have been consistently having issues with Egyptian player's - and while Egypt is not in scope of either EUW or EUNE (It's not Europe after all) we still don't want to see our players having a crappy experience if we can avoid it. We've reached out to TE Data, who are not only the largest ISP but also a large backbone provider it seems, in Egypt - and they have not responded to us at all. We've tried numerous times via many contact methods and have not had any response. This means that there's very little we can do from our end - ideally we would be able to work with TE Data to set up some form of peering at an Internet Exchange (IX) - however if we get no contact then this isn't something we can provide. From speaking with other impacted players it sounds like TE Data's general response is they don't support online gaming - which leaves us in a very tricky situation. We can only provide so much support from our end. If you have any way of getting TE Data in contact with us we're more than happy to work direct with them to improve your situation, but all attempts from our end have had no luck :-(
You made the world's most popular video game, and you can't get in contact with TE Data?! Looks like someone is not trying.. (I am sorry if this offended you. I didn't mean to be rude or offend anyone, I hope you're not mad for saying this.) Please don't ban me now.
: You want tweaks? It sound preety difficult when minions and monsters will swarm you at 10:00 mins. Well there are some things that will make them get rekt easily but I think that the champions that have the best early game rather than late or mid game would be preety bad in this gamemode. I have a feeling that this gamemode will be really hard just like the doombots but it sure will be interesting
I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but I agree it's interesting and really hard.
: I didnt say im better than them..And yeah im Bronze V but thats because I havent played league for a while and in the post I said ''If they go in 1v5 when you have **no chances** of winning'' It is clear that a Yasuo with only stattik shiv 1/6/3 with 45 cs cant get a pentakill or 2+ kills with a teammate who is support assisting him in a 2v5 situation with the enemy having alot of CC (This happened to me in a real game). And another thing you mentioned is that because im not on the same page they arent dumb. What I tried to say is that toxicity is bad and usually writing long texts in game while in lane or near enemies results in death because of no awereness. Noob means inexperienced by the way and in my case I call other players noob if they dont even have the knowledge of basics (By that I mean like not knowing that theres something like a Rift Herald. That pisses me off so fucking much that when im a jungler and I ask my toplaner to help but he comes beside me and back in his lane. Literally not even hitting Herald once...What was the fucking point of that?) I get tilted so fucking easy and thats my problem. Even when I pick champs im so stressed cause Im always trying to be that skilled guy who doesnt take freelo champs like Yi against an OP team. Thats my problem. I always want to master these high complexity champions but its so hard. I do learn from others and I think that after this long break I will break out of bronze like Hulk would break a wall. You kinda helped me but at the same time I hate you. So go cry and have a great day frienemy! ;b
> [{quoted}](name=TheDiamondCokkie,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=m261Hvmn,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-05T19:13:27.323+0000) > > I didnt say im better than them..And yeah im Bronze V but thats because I havent played league for a while and in the post I said ''If they go in 1v5 when you have **no chances** of winning'' It is clear that a Yasuo with only stattik shiv 1/6/3 with 45 cs cant get a pentakill or 2+ kills with a teammate who is support assisting him in a 2v5 situation with the enemy having alot of CC (This happened to me in a real game). You didn't say that in your post, I couldn't know this. > Noob means inexperienced by the way and in my case I call other players noob if they dont even have the knowledge of basics (By that I mean like not knowing that theres something like a Rift Herald. That pisses me off so fucking much that when im a jungler and I ask my toplaner to help but he comes beside me and back in his lane. Literally not even hitting Herald once...What was the fucking point of that?) If you call someone noob you're toxic, + Maybe the toplaner wanted a big wave of minions or an enemy jungler was missing? ( And don't say something like 2/17 toplaner when we aced, cause you didn't say that.) > I hate you. I think you're tilted and angry, and that's why you made this post. You should stop blaming other for your mistakes, and you can't be the best. That's why you hate me? okay I was made a bit harsh, but I kinda said the truth didn't I? > So go cry This whole post is litterly you crying about how your team sucks, how playing League is hard and that you're not placed as high as you deserve. ;) > frienemy! frenemy* And yay, I made a friend. (sort of, but it still counts, yay)
SHIBANYUE (EUW)
: The History Of Soraka
Ofcourse she will, RIOT loves to change her.
: NEW MODE IDEA : Minions and Monsters ASSAULT
I love this, but this would be extreme difficult. But a few tweaks and this could be really awesome. Like doombots. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How am I arrogant? Im not trying to show him that im bigger or better than him? I just want to show him that there are changes in the post
You litterly said in your post this: > If you play with noobs and you know youre better than them but u just cant carry cuz u get super tilted then dont listen to them. If they go in 1v5 when you have no chances of winning, dont follow up. It doesnt matter how much they flame cuz they are dumber than you Just because you're not on the same page, doesn't mean they're dumb. Maybe you weren't smart enough to see what that 1v5 could be? Maybe if you'd actually follow up he'd have a Penta Kill. If you're level 30 you're not a 'noob'. You always now the basics, saying 'noob' shows your lack of intelegence. You're just not on the same page. Saying you are better than these so called 'noobs', is arrogant. Also, you're Bronze V, you're not Way better than all these players you're talking about. 4.0 / 9.5 / 10.0 Average 1.47:1 KDA (Kill Participation 41%) http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=thediamondcokkie 12W/11L That's you're stats for Ranked, that's not good! That's bad, even in Bronze V??!! You shouldn't say, hello, I'm better than you because {{champion:18}} bought {{item:1028}} . Because you can't get out of Bronze V. And that's not because of your team, that's because of you. So don't say you're better than other players, that just limits your potential. You should be open to learn. Also, I love how you edited your post ;)
iFTIIN (EUW)
: Hopeless Climber
It's because you're MMR is lower than your division, so you'll lose more and gain less. Play better and you won't lose more. ;)
: why more expensive? They already get their money
: "Support" Patch 6.13 - any results?
I love it, buying ancient coin feels worth now! And I love the new Ruby sightstone. RIOT did freat.
Kronixus (EUW)
: Someone called me box box
BoxBox is the best Riven player EVER. Check him out.
: Oh, ok. My bad I guess XD
RIOT doesnt leak it's special formula to the grading system so nobody will abuse it. however it depends on the players on your level, they were better than you. It's more than just KDA it's also: objective participation, Farm, Kill participation,...
: The IP/EXP Win boosts are too expensive.
http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/AoKE3zKs-rp-price-adjustment-in-europe This is why they don't change prices. -700 votes. if they would change it, it would be EVEN MORE expensive. RIOT is a company. They only want $$
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Yeah, I noticed it's 2-3 months between releases. If the next one would be assasin he would be connected to assasins rework?
No, the preseason is too far away and reworks and new champions are 2 separate thing at RIOT.
: Summer vacation for most kids started at start of June... It's not that. Maybe just extremely unlucky or match making is trolling.
Really June? Didn't know that. thanks.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Who's gonna be next champion?
I think the next champion will come after Ryze, This month or begin August since it takes ~2 months for RIOT to realease a champion. Taliyah came out Taliyah ........................ Mage ...................Support .......................2016-05-18 Aurelion Sol ................Mage ....................none .......................... 2016-03-24 Jhin............................. Marksman .............Assassin ....................2016-02-01 Illaoi ............................Fighter ...................Tank ...........................2015-11-24 Kindred .......................Marksman............. Assassin ................... 2015-10-14 Tahm Kench ................ Support.......... .....Tank ............................2015-07-09 There are some exceptions so it oculd take untill September. However, this is a guess. This has not been confirmed by RIOT.
Show more

yoshi2790

Level 89 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion