Azhpas (EUW)
: "Mastery undefined"
Still happening. Anyone have ETA on a fix?
: Duck Kled or Duck Quinn
Oh. No, people with anatidaephobia would be at an unfair disadvantage when their enemy uses that skin!
: Duck Kled or Duck Quinn
But then they couldn't name it James Pond, because that's copyrighted. I think. At least there are games about a fishy thing that has that name too.
Rioter Comments
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: _***~~Rito answer~~***_ https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0?t=47
More fitting (and I like the song more) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihs-vW63Po#t=49s
JustClone (EUNE)
: Son, quick question. Does it say "Make two auto attacks instead one", or "Apply on-hit effects twice"? So after answering this and using our brains for a second we can conclude that: All stuff that requires auto attack should not happen twice. Only the on-hit effect when auto attack happens is applied twice, for that particular auto attack. So while you cannot stack your passive "faster"... (Thou one should be very curious about giving a shit about this, since you will be stacking your passive at the same time you are stacking your rageblade.... so huge smily face questionmark goes here) Your ult is on hit effect. Very similar to how vayne silver bolt ability. So you will be triggering your ult damage every other auto, instead of every 3 auto attacks... And that is not bad. Not bad at all... very useful, but not in the center of the picture. And if you are missing the point from rageblade it is the stacks. You get good AD/AP ratios, and you are focused on auto attacks, so it is extremely effective item for Jax. If anything I would say that this item is made for Jax not for Yi, as you tried to conclude yourself. Anyway...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MOf79wAE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-16T13:46:48.158+0000) > Your ult is on hit effect. Very similar to how vayne silver bolt ability. > So you will be triggering your ult damage every other auto, instead of every 3 auto attacks... No, the bonus damage still occurs every 3rd attack. Jax's ultimate currently does not interact with Rageblade's passive in any way.
: Why is Guinsoo's Rageblade not affecting HALF the things ?
I don't know if Jax's ultimate should work, but it does indeed not. I tested with a rageblade and botrk (to see two orange damage numbers pop up when the phantom hit happens). If you look at the order of things happening each attack, it becomes quite obvious why. For each attack, I will count when Jax's ultimate does damage, and when Rageblade doubles on hit effects: Attack 1: 1, 1 Attack 2: 2, 2 Attack 3: 3, 3 (Jax's ult does damage, Rageblade will fully stack next attack) Attack 4: 1, 6 (Rageblade doubles on hit this time and every 3rd time from now on) Attack 5: 2, 6, 3 (added a counter for Rageblade's double hit, starts at 3 for consistency with Jax ult damage) Attack 6: 3, 1 (Jax's ult does damage) Attack 7: 1, 2 Attack 8: 2, 3 (Rageblade double hit) Attack 9: 3, 1 (Jax's ult does damage) Attack 10: 1, 2 Attack 11: 2, 3 (Rageblade double hit) Attack 12: 3, 1 (Jax's ult does damage) Notice that it will continue like this forever (if you don't, feel free to continue counting until you believe me), so Rageblade will never cause the damage from his ultimate to double. Sidenote: Since you mentioned Yi I looked to see what happens when he uses Rageblade and apparently his passive double hit does NOT count as a separate basic attack. Which means Rageblade double hits do not happen as often as I would have thought.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Craziest lore that a lot of people don't know?
Gangplank carves pictures on people's bones (while they're still alive).
ΕνeIynn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=tEhdbEh6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:28:27.750+0000) > > Look at the clip in slowmotion (should be an option when you click the cog, bottom right corner) and watch the cursor. It's still quick, but you can see the cursor pass slightly above Evelynn right as she recovers from the stun and that's probably around the time the Q is cast. you can still test this in practice tool
I just did and It never happened like your clip shows it. I tried casting R waiting a bit and then casting Q and it always cast exactly where I pointed. However it does happen if I mash Q as R is still casting. Not 90 degree, but it's a little off, enough to miss a target. I think this is less an issue with her R, but rather an issue with Q trying to trigger during a time it can't (for example while she teleports with R or during a stun by Akali as seen in your clip)
Bambennos (EUW)
: [Since Soraka Rework] After all these Years....
Wow, I haven't played Soraka in a long time, but I remember this bug. Maybe they should just revert it to her old E...? I doubt she could be as oppressive with it now as she was back then.
: reasonable directon? it went 90 degrees off target
Look at the clip in slowmotion (should be an option when you click the cog, bottom right corner) and watch the cursor. It's still quick, but you can see the cursor pass slightly above Evelynn right as she recovers from the stun and that's probably around the time the Q is cast.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: What free passes? This useless beta thing that gives you random emote? Not even a lil legend egg this time... I don't get anything else for free and certainly not event passes for rift like project and other stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lL9aIo57,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:23:15.812+0000) > > What free passes? This useless beta thing that gives you random emote? Not even a lil legend egg this time... > > I don't get anything else for free and certainly not event passes for rift like project and other stuff. Emotes are better than eggs in my book, because those egg things are only visible in aram and TFT, both of which I don't really like. If you happen to get an emote twice you can disenchant them for orange essence (happened with some emotes from hextech chests for me), which means more skins, and thats kinda nice.
ΕνeIynn (EUW)
: Please just PLEASE FIX EVELYNN. I CAN'T PLAY HER LIKE THIS.
The clip for your first bug does not show Evelynn using her ult and her Q goes into a reasonable direction. Did you accidentally post the wrong one?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Honestly I didn't do the maths myself I just let a website do it for me I made it calculate the odds for event A or event B happens but not both, so that might have been my mistake, I probably should have asked for either A, B or both events at once
: try it for yourself, the odds are dramatically low, i'm not too sure what kind of maths they have behind it but if it's just the chance of rolling two seperate 20% on the same hit then it would be 0.04% (?) chance of double shrink and from my experience playing around with it i'm either super lucky since i've seen it happen at least 3 times, or that's not how they made it work (or i'm just dumb), it could also be a bug which would explain why I've noticed it more than it statistically should have happened EDIT ; yeah i'm dumb, it's not 0.04% it's just 0.04 (aka 4%), btw if you're curious, if that's how cursed blade stacks two of them gives u 32% chance to shrink, not 40%, and 3 of them would be 39% ? and also triple shrink (at once) would be 0.8%
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=02aNE1HE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T04:34:13.311+0000) > > EDIT ; yeah i'm dumb, it's not 0.04% it's just 0.04 (aka 4%), btw if you're curious, if that's how cursed blade stacks two of them gives u 32% chance to shrink, not 40%, and 3 of them would be 39% ? > and also triple shrink (at once) would be 0.8% I would also assume each blade is separate, so I also assume the chance doesn't just become 40% for 2 blades. However, you may have made another mistake - or maybe just worded things weirdly. The chance to shrink (by any amount) is 36% with 2 blades and 48.8% with 3 blades. 32% is the chance to shrink exactly once with 2 blades. (easy way to calculate the 36% = 1 - 0.8*0.8 which is "the chance that it doesn't happen that both blades blades do not trigger")
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
neropa (EUNE)
: Emotes should be disenchantable
Yes and same for summoner icons.
Cypherous (EUW)
: The issue is that for those replays to work it would essentially require you to have the older client available, meaning the client would become bloated pretty quickly, the system wasn't built with replays in mind
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZNknm0G0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T14:08:11.803+0000) > > The issue is that for those replays to work it would essentially require you to have the older client available, meaning the client would become bloated pretty quickly, the system wasn't built with replays in mind Yes but, just keeping the last patch watchable would not need unreasonable amounts of space. At most it would double the space, but I would be surprised if that was the best they could do. Even if it was that bad, they could at least give us the option to have it like that.
Randomer (EUW)
: Neeko nerf this patch? not in patch notes?
I am pretty sure that did not change this patch. Tried to block a Fizz ult once and it went straight through it and hit me instead. That game was before this patch hit.
Rioter Comments
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: No, I mean the (model) surface of the map object, i. e. the same surface the map textures (water, stone, dirt and grass) are drawn onto. It just changes the way the indicators and spell visuals are drawn on screen, it doesn't influence champions at all. If the map had "stairs", the indicator would look "wrinkled" over them, like it was a ghost ribbon laying on the ground but penetrating the "upright" (i. e. impassable) terrain like the jungle walls. Since the actual changes in levels are smoother and more subtle than real stairs, it wouldn't look too bad.
> [{quoted}](name=SkaiBlade,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QeQJw45t,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:33:14.877+0000) > > No, I mean the (model) surface of the map object, i. e. the same surface the map textures (water, stone, dirt and grass) are drawn onto. It just changes the way the indicators and spell visuals are drawn on screen, it doesn't influence champions at all. If the map had "stairs", the indicator would look "wrinkled" over them, like it was a ghost ribbon laying on the ground but penetrating the "upright" (i. e. impassable) terrain like the jungle walls. Since the actual changes in levels are smoother and more subtle than real stairs, it wouldn't look too bad. Oh. That.. would never be implemented, because it would look ugly and make people complain more than currently. I would say many people don't even know the current problem exists, but everyone would notice a Lux ultimate bending in the middle. Also it would make aiming a little weird when going over height differences. It would probably still be better gameplay in the end though..
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QeQJw45t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T17:02:57.725+0000) > > They should just make the whole map an even plane, other solutions likely require a ludicrous amount of work. From a graphical/mathematical aspect, it is "easy" to get the elevation of the point where the cursor aims as long as the actual "height" of the map is known, since the camera cannot be rotated, that's an easy linear transformation of the cursor's X/Y position scaled my zoom level translated by camera position. Then it should be easy as well to layer the skillshot indicator as texture on the surface compared to drawing it "into the air".
> [{quoted}](name=SkaiBlade,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QeQJw45t,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-12T19:11:56.076+0000) > > From a graphical/mathematical aspect, it is "easy" to get the elevation of the point where the cursor aims as long as the actual "height" of the map is known, since the camera cannot be rotated, that's an easy linear transformation of the cursor's X/Y position scaled my zoom level translated by camera position. > > Then it should be easy as well to layer the skillshot indicator as texture on the surface compared to drawing it "into the air". Which surface? If I understand correctly, that surface would be at a slight angle to the map surface*. That could improve some things, but would also cause new problems. For example Jhin would have to tilt his gun slightly up or down, so his animation would need to change. *I assume the map is (mostly) 3 planes: Nexus, regular ground, and river, all parallel to each other
Shamose (EUW)
: League of Legends and the Z-Axis/Third dimension.
Wow I never knew that was a thing. Kind of embarassing. Even more embarassing to have a game in a state like that though. They should just make the whole map an even plane, other solutions likely require a ludicrous amount of work. Fixing the ability indicators is not enough, because their visual effects also need to be at least somewhat accurate or dodging becomes mostly luck instead of skill in some cases.
: Ivern's bush attacks don't scale with ad?
I just tried it in practise tool, there is also AD scaling. Ignoring the AP part: Level 1 with 3 Bloodthirsters he has 301 AD, which did 150 per hit on a target dummy with 100 armor (50% reduction). Seems ok to me?
: Which house did you choose?
Council, because its icon could almost be a watcher icon and I like the watchers.
RareSteak (EUW)
: "Watch and Learn" MSI missions don't work
Yes. Are they working for anyone somehow or are we just waiting for Riot to fix it?
Rioter Comments
Zanador (EUNE)
: It is not. But Kennen's abilities put marks on the targets and those marks stun on their own. However Fiora blocks any skill that would hit her, so Kennen's abilities can't hit her, thus she does not receive the third mark that would create a stunning effect she could send back to Kennen. Paradoxically the only way Fiora's W could stun Kennen in a 1v1 is if Riposte got nerfed to not block the hits, just the damage. And that would be a massive nerf to her against every other champion. But she would have a chance to stun Kennen. Which version do you prefer?
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=vVBmIhKO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-24T01:16:00.905+0000) Which version do you prefer? I do not mind, because I very rarely play Fiora. I am here mostly out of curiosity. To me it sounds like blocking damage, but not hits is how it should be, because the ability visually hits her too. It would be intuitive that way. Actually does that mean Soraka does not get her Q healing if Fiora blocks her Q?
Zanador (EUNE)
: The interaction works exactly as it should, because Kennen does not have a single active ability that could stun. There is almost always an argument to be made about buffing a champion's weaknesses a little bit, but in this case there is no interaction to be fixed. If you want some kind of change, then you'll need to find another angle of approach.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=vVBmIhKO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T04:15:27.237+0000) > The interaction works exactly as it should, because Kennen does not have a single active ability that could stun. That does not matter since the description reads "if Fiora blocks an immobilizing effect", so it should not be limited to abilities.
: Used a permanent emote coin but it didn't give me an emote
You may have gotten a double? That would be among your loot. I would disenchant it, gives a decent amount of essence.
teotll (EUW)
: 27 games in season 9 40% win rate??
> [{quoted}](name=teotll,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=66A9s9ME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T16:25:37.708+0000) > > 27 games in season 9 40% win rate?? Huh? Where did you get that. My client shows me more than 100 ranked games in the current season now. And yes, around 40% winrate. And matchmaking still gives me opponents like the ones I mentioned above (although not quite as extreme).
Rioter Comments
Cheini (EUNE)
: oh come on people.... it has been known for a few days before the event that there will be daily missions each giving 10 tokens.. and how many you can get without the pass (325) - and the nexus ones as well though i dont remember the number obviously, the yellow mission option with a **+** stands for the additional reward and, again it was known that after 2 games on NB, the additional tree opens for - now checked it, 101 n tokens really is it so obscured to ahem click the event banner? like idk it would be great if they included the event info in some sort of separate page so we can check it out when we want to.. wait. zzzzz   and btw not knowing the missions in advance is a part of what makes them interesting, don't you agree?.. not to mention i would make them random for every player! not like it is something too important, yet i don't mind it at all..
My 2nd Edit yesterday already said that I was wrong about the obscuring thing. I didn't initially look in the client because it usually has the least information possible (sometimes it's even plain wrong, for example Taliyah Q still shows area damage in its video). The news on this website was usually more reliable. Not sure where you got your "it has been known" info. A yellow + indeed indicates an additional reward, but it's also very missable and only combined with the OR between the mission tasks does it say that you can miss that reward by completing the first task. Not knowing missions doesn't make them more interesting to me. I'm not a fan of randomness in general actually.
Rioter Comments
N o (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=khqvic82,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:47:57.935+0000) > > I assume it still calculates things correctly. In your video it may have been something like 121.400 + 90 = 121.490 = 121K > Disenchant 1000 BE worth of shards, when your balance still stays at the same, then you have a reason to complain. Yes, unfortunately you can't see it properly, but i doubt that they calculate it properly, it wasnt done for several 1260 BE Champion shards i had.
> [{quoted}](name=N o,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=khqvic82,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:59:01.198+0000) > > Yes, unfortunately you can't see it properly, but i doubt that they calculate it properly, it wasnt done for several 1260 BE Champion shards i had. Well that's not good then. Make sure you video that next time, because that's a pretty mean bug.
N o (EUW)
: Hextech crafting - Disenchanting champions just disappear without you getting BE
I assume it still calculates things correctly. In your video it may have been something like 121.400 + 90 = 121.490 = 121K Disenchant 1000 BE worth of shards, when your balance still stays at the same, then you have a reason to complain.
: You have sona!! I spend all my BE to get sona and i got: Ashe Ashe Evelynn -,- {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Misha Demidov,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bIvKtfQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T13:58:14.083+0000) > > You have sona!! > > I spend all my BE to get sona > and i got: > > Ashe > Ashe > Evelynn > > -,- > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} You should not be able to get an icon twice. Write a ticket to support! They will probably return the BE for the second one.
smooker36 (EUNE)
: 3 times same wards
I think they probably won't fix it during this sale. Write a ticket to support. I did after receiving the same ward twice (and stopped buying them then btw, why didn't you? xD ), wrote a ticket and got the 4900 BE back. I also think relogging after each purchase may prevent you from getting doubles, but I may be wrong on that.
: Thematically it doesn't suit her one bit, she's immobile as fk and the void is supposed to be filled with predators, immobile it's the last thing that comes to mind when you say predator.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=5WovERkb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-30T09:15:15.139+0000) > > Thematically it doesn't suit her one bit, she's immobile as fk and the void is supposed to be filled with predators, immobile it's the last thing that comes to mind when you say predator. {{champion:161}} and {{champion:96}} are also immobile and from the void..
Smerk (EUW)
: Evelyn is not Shadow Isles champion. There should be no limit on how many missions you can complete at once, you just didn't have needed champion to complete this one
Woops my bad then. For some reason I was really convinced she was from the Shadow Isles. Probably got it mixed up because Elise is pretty similar.
Rioter Comments
ToXiCFiSh (EUW)
: Umm, mutlipe of the same ward?
Me too.. the rune ward skin has multiple rows of copies even xD
yrknaqren (EUW)
: Pyke's W sound is extremely loud when spectating
This is still a thing in 8.12. And it's still annoying.
: Not sure if this will help, but here's some games I really enjoy playing or really enjoyed 1st playthrough -Subnautica -Portal 2 (the 2 player mode is also really good) -Battleblock theater (waaay better with a friend) -GTA Online (Only if u play for fun, if u play for progression it will be a boring grind) -Rocket League -Dungeon Defenders 2 -Rainbow six (I don't really enjoy it anymore but it was really fun when I started playing) -Evolve stage 2 (if its not dead yet) And the final one is League of Legends, If you feel burned out or simply don't enjoy the game anymore, try taking a break of a few days, and go into a normal draft with a different mindset. When I stopped caring about winning and just wanted to improve, it helped alot. Hope this helps!
Evolve has some serious server issues. Almost every game at least one person disconnects and 2K have not done anything about it for like a year now. Would be fun though.. if only it worked xD
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Isn't leaver buster just for players who quit the game intentionally (excluding the people who went AFK due to their bad internet connection)?
Including them. It would be really hard to tell wheter an afk player quit intentionally or not. That's why they every afk player is treated the same way.
Show more

yrknaqren

Level 212 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion