: When I want to buy RP, do not be so what is the reason
: Demoted after winning? Is that even possible?
It is possible for example bjergsen had this once he played a game with some team mates of tsm they managed to win the game bjergsen got dropped to master and a team mate of him got an upgrade to challenger so it is possible but happends so rarely
Rioter Comments
RareSteak (EUW)
: It's the time out bug: your connection to the LoL servers timed out and it dropped you. Some useful information about this bug: - No fix exists - It can only occur during champion select - If you've already locked in your champ, you're safe, just wait 2 minutes, restart the client and it'll drop you in the game - Rioters never comment on these type of posts - It will probably never be acknowledged as a bug, and people will assume the problem is on your end even though this problem only occurs in league of legend, only during champion select, with no other internet problems during the time out.
ty so riot is just going to be lazy and not fix it?
zeus5792 (EUW)
: alpha client timer champ select stuck at 0
oh yeah and while the bug is happening chat wont work anymore and chanching champs and spells wont work to anymore
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NtuwalnY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T15:09:27.189+0000) > > and then you havent read the full texts I did. > im talking about only the people who flame and do not trol Like I told you, if someone wants to be toxic, they'll find a way. If someone that only flames know that they can't flame anymore, but they still want to make his team mates feel bad, then they'll either start mass pinging their champion or just start trolling/afk/give up. > so if someone calls them out they wont be mad this is what the majority of toxic players ignites and makes them rage /mute-all Problem solved. Stop trying to justify toxic behaviour. If you can't control what you write in chat, then you shouldn't be playing an online game.
so second texts again were not talking about people who trol there is a line between the to and a grey zone of people who do both i know people who will rage if they get called out from my friend list but wouldnt trol because they dont want their match history to be bad or other reasons and you dont always think about that futhure to mute all and im not justifying it i want to stop it in another way and if you watch discusions on other topics for example the topic that was made before mine i just saw that someone posted the chat system is to hard i am scared to typ somthing in chat people are this because their account can get banned and they wont be able to play anymore so dont say that the current system is great im not saying that my system idea is great im just saying its a step in the right direction.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NtuwalnY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T15:02:52.780+0000) > > wrong if you arent able to speak you wont have a problem of that player if he just plays like a normal player and doesnt interact with his chat Your logic is flawed. If someone wants to be toxic, they'll find a way. Permanent chat ban doesn't solve anything. This has been discussed many, many times before, by both Riot and the community, and the conclusion is always the same: terrible idea.
and then you havent read the full texts im talking about only the people who flame and do not trol thats an important part and the player who gets toxic wont be able to be toxic because thats somthing that i also covert in my text im saying the shouldnt be able to see the text anymore so if someone calls them out they wont be mad this is what the majority of toxic players ignites and makes them rage
Solash (EUW)
: >AND there the mistake kicks in why should you ban a player that only flames Because if you flame constantly then you're an jerk who has no place in this community.
wrong if you arent able to speak you wont have a problem of that player if he just plays like a normal player and doesnt interact with his chat
Rioter Comments
Mr iMak (EUNE)
: Please for God unban me, I am so sad I will be good this time... We are human...
unbanning people isnt done anymore in a long time it used to be a thing riot stopped quitting doing it a long time ago because only 4 precent reinformed from all the players that asked im going to be good the only thing you could use now as an extra value what you dont have i was banned before the new champ select and the older one was having a negative experience one me (the new one reduced toxicity pretty good)
: Low elo mentality
jip but thats why these players are in low elo and if you just ward roam watch your map ping the enmys that you see that come to you or to an other lane and ping them away your helping them and you will improve and get an higher elo easy over time ofc
jacktjong (EUW)
: Actually Sivir and Cassiopeia aren't all that related to Xerath and Azir. Sure, Sivir awoke Azir and Azir brought Sivir to a spring, but that's it. Cassiopeia and Azir never even meet each other and the same is to say with Sivir and Cassiopeia don't meet Xerath.
azir is family of sivir if im correct when he was still in human form and the sivirs attack item is related to azir it was a gift or somthing so they are quit related xerath and cassio are also quite related when you watch the youtube vids from lol
zeus5792 (EUW)
: he is he gets a bonus attack speed why do you think your running from him because he auto attacks at the same speed as when he was allive na mate your running away from him his ad doesnt gets higher if im right but his as goes up sad that you cant avoid the dead :p
wiki page here you got it because sion goes tank he has a low as speed but his power gives him this : Sion can freely move and use basic attacks during this time, gaining 100% life steal, attacking at 1.75 attack speed, and dealing 10% of target's maximum health as bonus on-hit damage (capped at 75 against minions and monsters) While Glory in Death is active Sion's standard abilities are replaced with Death Surge.png Death Surge.
Escalist (EUNE)
: Sion in his dead form isn't stronger, then normal Sion. Just think: you are pressed R and will get huge bonus to stats for example 20,40,60 s. After that you will die(and you can't avoid this death). So, you got a window, where you can do something. And after that - enemy will get a window for a counter action(team will be 4 vs 5)
he is he gets a bonus attack speed why do you think your running from him because he auto attacks at the same speed as when he was allive na mate your running away from him his ad doesnt gets higher if im right but his as goes up sad that you cant avoid the dead :p
: That wink in the end was so out of place xD But yep, quests are pretty fun to accomplish on LoL It'll also give us a brighter knowledge about the champs interacting with each other. Just like the ashe/lissandra or lissandra/sejuani. Lucian needs one with thresh too.
hahahaha didnt really think about it tbh i wrote the text and just placed it with the wink it was more to make people commenting about their opinion
jacktjong (EUW)
: But for easter egg suggestions: - Azir and Xerath - Renekton and Nasus - Sivir and Cassiopeia - Ekko could become a part of the Jinx Vi Cait catch 'em - Wukong and Yi - Yasuo and Riven - Idk who made Kassadin in a void boy, but him who did that and Kas - Void champions in general These all have some relationships in the lore (apart from the void champs, but those all are from the void, so why not?). They could get some easter eggs for them.
great list would be fun if theyre would be a dubble easter egg with cassio sivir azir and xerath it would be cool if cassio and sivir would be an easter egg then azir xerath and then one big easter egg if they are all 4 in the game that would be amazing and their lore is pretty related and the others are awesome to
jacktjong (EUW)
: Maybe just make some big easter eggs for normals and exclude them completely for ranked. Normals are for fun after all, and ranked isn't (for the people who are actually serious in playing ranked)
yeah i think thats a great way to do it thats what i said it they dont like it for ranked and lcs just disable it for those game modes and enable it for normals
Najns (EUW)
: I know, that's why I said it should be somethink like Sejuani - Ashe - Lissandra.
yeah i understand you although it would be cool if their could be some actual buffs in it that arent op but visual and then they just turn them off on lcs in my opinion anyway thanks for the plus one and for your feedback :D
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: A nice easter egg would be {{champion:32}} making a friend.
that one would be epic tbh but it has to be one that is almost impossible
: oh ,i wud love to see yasuo vs riven, that would be awesome
yeah im down for that to i love yasuo and if you win with yasuo from riven you played so good cuz riven counters you pretty good it would be a great challenge and a great easter egg
: > [{quoted}](name=Najns,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=jqp2rbEJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-11T09:58:32.703+0000) > > Even if Riot is worried about LCS, it could be something like Lissandra - Sejuani - Ashe. The buff you get does nothing, gives you no in game advanntages, but you get a freakin crown :D > +1 for the idea (: The khazix-rengar event does give you an actual buff, khazix can evolve his last ability and rengar gets increased vision range while being in bushes.
yeah i like ashe lissandra and sejuanie so i would be down for that and i never understood why it doesnt give a buff you need 3 champs for that event and it doesnt give a buff you only need 2 for the khazix and rengar event
zeus5792 (EUW)
: easter eggs in the game ( for example the hunt khazix and rengar)
yeah thats what i mean just make them and put them on and off for lcs off on for normals give the lores some more power
Escalist (EUNE)
: Sueside as ultimate
dead and then alive you mean yeah yorick his old ultimate was if a champion died that he targetted with his ulimate he came back the same thing happends to sion only he loses abilitys for a movement speed bonus and more damge but willingly dying and comming back hasnt been in the game but the coding would be possible although also a little bit stupid cuz for example when gnar his rage bar is full he will also become stronger and tankier but he will be slower
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPEjjLrV,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2016-09-03T14:30:54.178+0000) > > that means 0 communication wich means lower win rate according to the summeners code.... That was just a joke, pal. But by the way this thread took, it's pretty clear that some people here feel way too much the urge to lecture others to understand a little joke now and then. Shame.
oh oke its kinda hard to now it somthimes when your reading a text
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPEjjLrV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-03T12:40:23.603+0000) > > disagree a majority of the community has flamed in a game you probably to if you have played over 1000games you aint saying me you never said a thing that was ba I never said one bad word. Never. Wanna know the trick? Mute anyone at minute 00:01 and live long and prosper.
that means 0 communication wich means lower win rate according to the summeners code....
: Nah. Once a flamer, always a flamer.
disagree a majority of the community has flamed in a game you probably to if you have played over 1000games you aint saying me you never said a thing that was bad
Najns (EUW)
: He has 22 permabanned accounts. I think he had enough chances to prove he can behave.
if evrey account you play on directly get banned while you didnt flame i think you cant count these accounts
Doomley (EUW)
: no. Permanent bans are just that. Permanent.
a perma ban is given to a player for unreinformed behavior tet tyler one his behavior is reinformed and the communitie was against his ban if you watch that post so riot has used their system for theirself and not for the communitie as they claimed on his ban
Rioter Comments
IIm fine (EUW)
: But alone the idea of giving people so less lp is stupid ... if your on 90 lp or 99lp means that your too bad for ur promotions ?. It would be less random and more obvious for player how much wins they need.
i know but you mmr chanches all the time and if you are on a 25 winning streak almost impossible your lp is so diffrent from you mmr that if you win you get maybe 1 lp and loss 10 because you climed way to fast for your mmr to catch up build in safety for boosting you mmr will be much higher than it was 25ranks ago though
IIm fine (EUW)
: Ranking up
thats a cool idee but wont happen because of mmr some players only get 5lp for a win so your giving them 5 wins
McBots (EUW)
: Stuck in champion select
someone found alredy somthing to solve this issue because im still dealing with this for way to long
Jotanl (EUW)
: Champion select is stuck
how did you solve it? im still having this issue and im fed up with it
: It's impossible to prove that someone is trolling and not just playing badly without video evidence.
i understand but then again if you play it for the first time in the mid lane varus in a ranked game you are kind of trolling and there should be a system that just lists all his varus games up watches wich lane did he chose bot top mid jung and looks did he do this before in his normal games to test it out yes did he do it multiple times yes did it work yes or no and then you can come to an end conclusion of trolling or not
: Well they would have to implement a replay feature into the game for starters. Im not saying its not possible but it doesn't seem to be on their priority list right now.
i know it isnt on the priority but it should be i hate trols more then flame flame mute button done trol cant do a thing against it
: It's impossible to prove that someone is trolling and not just playing badly without video evidence.
it isnt really impossible if riot gives this attention they can come with systems that will work a tribunal for example for this could work there are more possibilitys so why arent we even trying to fix it a game this big cant handle this?
AznaktaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UTahBrps,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-08-25T15:37:59.837+0000) > > if you play a champion for the first time in a normal its ok in ranked it is not There's no rule in the ENTIRE Summoner's Code that prevents you from playing what you want. "Oh yeah? Then I'm gonna go and play AP Talon in the bot lane, since it's allowed." Cause this where we are these days, huh? Gamers have nothing better to spend their time with than do things that will make them intentionally lose the game without being able to be detected by the system. How does that make you any different from someone who runs it down mid?
i understand you but honestly if you do talon ap in a normal game ok if the build has a lot of actives and you think you have a chanche try it out in normal no problem for me its a normal in ranked you should be banned for ranked only
Rioter Comments
Azumikun (EUW)
: But in general, Ingame Graphics are not Client related~
yeah i know but i would love it if they could do both to get that feeling of new in an all and one packet and thanks for the post :)
Tailes (EUW)
: Well that depends on how high quality the assets in game are from start, such as the map, champions and their models and textures. Most likely the alpha client in itself won't come with new graphics as the game and the client kind of are separate things. The client is like a menu in a restaurant and the game is the dish you have ordered. Unless they have stashed up a high amount of higher quality models ready to roll out we will not see an upgrade. Personally I would like if they added maybe some dynamic lighting so the worlds looks more deep and alive but then again that is also a separate issue from the client. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I understand it as a 3D-modeler outside of games.
yeah your right but riot is trying to give the client a new fresh look and making it up to date so it would be pretty sick if they would do the same with the graphics of in game if they could do this together with the client you would really get that in game and out game new look and thanks for the post :)
: but i did that but why nothing happend?!?!? {{champion:32}}
because you have to wait until riot thinks you are ready to be a good tester ;)
Rioter Comments
: This is not right Riot
copy paste it a couple of times at a diffrent time on the boards to get some attention i think they should give you a small explain for this
Deziden (EUNE)
: Problem in Ranked Champion Select Lagging out (only in champ select)
yes and yes and finally yes! i have this issue to and some of my friends to but the amout of people that has this is really small and the times that you have it are not the same
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=zeus5792,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=5pcjewPg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-22T21:37:30.283+0000) > > yeah but thats the thing when is it matching with my account in there opinion and thats why i want a little tool to see how many chanche i have you dont have any chance. the pbe is full and there are people waiting for 2 years and without an invite.
you will always have a chanche because if not it wouldnt be fair to the new players of league of legends the thing is the chanche will be just really small
: i had my pbe like a month after i hit 30
Show more

zeus5792

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion